Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. (1564 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by amar3664: 5:23am On Mar 10, 2017
I am married from last 5 years..and we have a little daughter...my wife is beautiful and has nice figure..at the starting of marriage we had quite good sex upto 2 years but from last 3 years ..our sex live had been very boring...although i want sex with her 3-4 times a week,but actually we do sex once in a 10-12 days..its seems she is not happy doing sex with me ...from last 5 months we are separate because of tense relations and now she is staying with her mother..i never forced her for sex ..i always obeyed her.in last 2 years never she asked me first for sex ,it was me who always asked her....i promise of jesus ..i was virgin till marriage..although i had relationship with a girl.before marriage,i never had sex with her,i thought sex is to be done only with wife...but after 5 years of marriage ,i m still virgin i think? Once my wife said she had a male friend before marriage,but she told she never had boyfriend...she told she consider that male friend her brother...advice me...pls...i promise of god..i dont like prostitutes ,i dont like going brothels...i think whole life i remain sex starved...huh....all my friends had sex before marriage...it was me who never did sex before marriage...and now result is this....i.am.even not able to.concentrate on my job in office..pls advice...
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by orisa37: 5:55am On Mar 10, 2017
You're still young, take your money, go to a BROTHEL and have your fill

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by oselydia(f): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2017
I feel ur pain, wat I think u shd do is approach her with ur worried, talk to her abt ur feeling, if she is still rigid. then see a counsellor, she might have some psychological illness which can occur from childbirth, or others issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Localamos(m): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder why you must have sex.
I wonder why you don't want to go to the brothel.
I wonder why you didn't have sex before marriage.
I wonder...

If it is because of your love and fear of God, then I salute you. Just be patient and seek His face, your struggles will end in testimony.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by 4reala(m): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2017
I think a heart to heart talk might solve dis. try to find out wat u have been doing before dat it was sweet dat u are no longer doing. or wat u are doing wrong dat is making her not wanting sex again, dat u want to make amend cos dis thing is killing u inside

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by amar3664: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Its been five years and..i am waiting for one such fine day when everything will be ok..
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Tell her you want to marry a 2nd wife. That your sex life is in mess, that she can even choose the 2nd wife for you. Shikenan

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by AntiWailer: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Sex does not start from holding her wrapper or trying to unhook her bra. It starts before then.

Most women with time get less interested in sex as they grow older and especially when they start giving birth.

You have to be creative and be sensitive about her little complains.

It could just be the timing. It could be bad breath early in the morn that is turning her off.

She could be too tired for the night sex.

Do you make her happy ?

Do you help out when she is stressed ?

Have you ever given her a break one weekend by ensuring she did not do any house chores ? You don't have to do it yourself. You can get some one to do it.

When was the last time you took her out ? For dinner or to a Karaoke.

When was the last time you took her out for a night movie..

I dnt know how you will come back from night movie , dinner or Karaoke without pwessing bWest.

I am also worried about you making ur baby feel like a woman because u married as a Virgin. U never spoil plenty.

At times u might need to do more like giving her HEAD of life. Eating that pssy as if ur life depends on it.

If you dnt give her head who will ?

Best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by tolugar: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2017
That's the type of wife that force there husband to look elsewhere latter they will say sex is not everything

Tell her what you re passing through

Tell her she is about to force you into another woman's hand.

Soon she ll be in all kinds of prayer ground asking God to bring him back.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by oseka101(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2017
May be The sex is boring to her try spicing things up....
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by tolugar: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2017
To the ladies

Sex is a two way thing.

Don't see it as a trophy or price.

Cos I knw from experience that both parties enjoy it.

Stop pushing your men to brothels.
Give him sex and if he demands too much, draw out a time table.
If you re tired, buy energy drink,
If you re dry, buy lubricant. It's all cheaper and easier than going to prayer ground seeking Gods help

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by daben1(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Your wife is cheating, she's getting the sex somewhere else
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Please go through op's threads, then comment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2017
Any lady dat says she wants a God fearing man, run away from her please
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Lunagirl(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2017
What are your options now? What exactly do you want to do? You need to take a decision and you can only do that with your wife.

If it isn't working or have no chance of working, you might have to walk away. Have you thought about that?

Any woman that uses sex as a measure of reward or punishment is evil. Why then do people get married apart from companionship? It's to have sex as much as they can and anyhow that they can.

Think carefully man. Think carefully.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by vitalisdiho(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2017
The best way is for you to asks her a few query.why are you not interested on my sex request?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Amarabae(f): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2017
Because of sex,you can't concentrate at office work? Nawa o
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by GodsLastBorn: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
I feel for you bro, you're suffering from C.B.D, you cannheal if you want to but how the hell and what the hell do you mean by "I obey her"? @ op
Its bad that you let your wife dictate when you Bleep or not, very baaaaad. FYI that's your punni bro.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by PenisCaP: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:

Amarachukwu... he is sex starved by his wife.
Which happens to be his right.
Thats enuff to disturb his emotions in office.
Sex its a beatiful thin it heals a lot of things.
And STRESS tops the list...

This young man after stressful day in d office deseves a good bleep in d night.. but he aint gettin it.
The next day he will rush back to work again.
HOPE U UNDERSTAND NOW undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Dayhorla: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
I don't even know which one of your stories I should believe
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by wordbank(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2017
Join us
Join the formidables
Join the Almighty Vaseline Crew
And splash her life with ecstasy
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by CHARLOE(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
chiddyok:
Please go through op's threads, then comment.
Just did, op is a dundee! @ amar3664 dey use us learn how to write fiction?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex...i Feel Sex Starved Now.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:
As if u hate it Just av one on one with her, she ll say her mind about what is happening. May be u too aren't romantic as u used 2 be.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain / What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine / Hot Female Body Builder That Got People Both Male/femal Drooling On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.