Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (65784 Views)

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2020
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give me a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already has someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by cRobo: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Na their life be that

She is dying for you but because of pride she won't accept

I won't say a word

576 Likes 33 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Lawgod247: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Well, in matters like this, I usually don't fail to say my mind without fear nor favor. Now, without mincing words and without any atom of partiality, I wish to contribute in a way that no one will feel that I am being too emotional about this topic. The truth is that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUMI, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. Thank you.

234 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Austineperez(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Just wait a little longer she will come for you

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Bilabong(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2020
No kind lesson Sanusi no go learn from APC hand...

Oga face front... U can love another joor.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by misreal(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2020
The trouble is not that she wants to marry you, the trouble is that women loves it when a man gives them attention.you gave her attention and withdrew it, now wants it back.she wants the attention till the day she gets married oh.
If i were you, i will just ignore her and move on with my life.

732 Likes 45 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Henry22(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Jealousy and pride kill her dia......op rock on abeg.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by kecee99(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:
I met this lady, a colleague of mine for over a year now, we work in the same unit. Don't get it twisted, our Organization permits marriages but one of us will make a transfer to another branch within the same location.

I liked her, everybody in our unit noticed there's a connection between us. However, we're like cat and dog we fight over everything, always disagreeing, yet.

I have been getting a lot of advice from my fellow colleagues about how she's the perfect match for me and how compatible we're if we decide to be together.

However, truth be told, I have not been really serious with her, I flirt with other single girls in the unit. The other day, they were having relationship discussion, a senior colleague of mine said that I use to jump from one girl to another.

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already have someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Now, I've decided to accept my faith and move on with one particular lady that cares about me, I no longer call her like I used to anymore, just greetings that use to join us now.

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl.

Yesterday, during lunch hour, I met her with few of my colleagues and little conversation ensued between us she said I should bet with her that I'm going to leave that girl and come back to her, that made me a little upset within. So we had a bet.

Pls I need your advice, I truly love her, I think about her almost all the time. Should I swallow my ego and try to make things work between us again or I should let the sleeping dog lie?
bleep and go grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Olunmercy56(f): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Op are you truly a man or woman rapper When she boldly told you that she is with another man, definitely she is coming back to you to waste your time, resources and cash, she will now leave you to a her choice man cheesy A jealous man or woman can destroys things, they don't care what happens after, they will always want to be selfishly satisfied cry

336 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Ibrassdeen(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Women re second in command to devil be careful. she can even visit her hometown becoz of u.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nwodosis(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2020
Anyways it goes, the company/firm suffers lack of concentration to work from both of you!
I see one of you or both getting sacked .

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Humanoid01(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Don't complicate your life and risk getting sacked (I can't state the connection between this and your job, but I know there is), or being in the news for the wrong reasons. She has a fiancé, let her be. You love her, but a man can't always have what he wants, a man's gotta do what he gotta do. She's toying with your emotions, don't give her that attention.

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by KevinDein: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl

Because even if she's not interested (which she really isn't, so the sooner you realise that the better for you) you are still useful to her as a beta orbiter. She needs you around to serve a wide variety of purposes; you get to do boyfriend duties without getting any girl friend benefits from her.

Of course I'd be pissed too if I were a girl and a beta orbiter wants to move on to another girl.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by DozieInc(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Don't complicate your life and risk getting sacked (I can't state the connection between this and your job, but I know there is), or being in the news for the wrong reasons. She has a fiancé, let her be. You love her, but a man can't always have what he wants, a man's gotta do what he gotta do. She's toying with your emotions, don't give her that attention.

Thanks bro

12 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2020
KevinDein:

I have noticed a hostile attitude from her towards me, she gets angry whenever she sees me with the other girl

Because even if she's not interested (which she really isn't, so the sooner you realise that the better for you) you are still useful to her as a beta orbiter. She needs you around to serve a wide variety of purposes; you get to do boyfriend duties without getting any girl friend benefits from her.

Of course I'd be pissed too if I were a girl and a beta orbiter wants to move on to another girl.

Thanks
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by yanabasee(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2020
The both of you don't have sense.......

You had to bet when you know deep down that you really love her....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
Anyways it goes, the company/firm suffers lack of concentration to work from both of you!
I see one of you or both getting sacked .

Federal Government job

14 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by JAOS(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2020
she is puting you in the friendzone,continue to communicated with her but don't act as if you care about her feelings

48 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Macnnoli4(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2020
She already said she has a man,so don't get yourself involved in an avoidable uneccesary love triangle. Just stick to the one you are already dating

30 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Austineperez:
Just wait a little longer she will come for you

I thought as much

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Joevics(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

The last Valentine's day, I called her that we really need to talk she told me if it's really that serious I should come over to her house which I did. I went there to profess my love for her, I asked her to give a chance that I'm gonna be a better man.

She calls me a confused human being, that I don't really know what I want, that it's too late. That she already have someone and planning to get married to him next year.

Invite her to your house, if you have one. Or take her on a date, and then talk. Ask her what she hates about you.

Women love to play hard to get. I have one playing the same ball game. Just make her feel special, and once you bleep her, the shakara go end.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by HMarshal(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Wait,why is she so sure u cuming back? Hope Say.... Either let ur ego in & Neva go back to her,or call her & ask her wat she really wants

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by konkonbilo(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2020
The gal no lie at all, you're REALLY CONFUSED angry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by suaveBrother(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2020
... you were never first choice...

...keep communication alive but cut short every feeling...

...don't be a tool . don't be a fool ...

... cheers to freedom ...

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2020
HMarshal:
Wait,why is she so sure u cuming back? Hope Say.... Either let ur ego in & Neva go back to her,or call her & ask her wat she really wants

Hmmm! Thanks
Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

I thought as much

Wetin you thought as much? Or you just created a thread to scan through posts to see one that will validates your sisi reasoning? You are drunk!

It is a general knowledge that females loves attention as males are designed to approach and females to get the attention. So, their motives behind their cravings for the approach/attention is what you should discern like a man, not with your sisi-ness.

She wants your continuous attention back as she is posed to be bossy towards you as a colleague. If she wants you, she will be humbled and plan to move closer to the alter call with you if possible.

Brother, ladies have extra eyes that guys don't. It's a fact! She might have scanned and spot your sisi-ful characters as her baits and rope for drawing your attention like a dog. Dog is so friendly but full of sisi characters, lolzz.

You dey learn for where cunning and deceptive girls dey!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

Wetin you thought as much? Or you just created a thread to scan through posts to see one that will validates your sisi reasoning? You are drunk!

It is a general knowledge that females loves attention as males are designed to approach and females to get the attention. So, their motives behind their cravings for the approach/attention is what you should discern like a man, not with your sisi-ness.

She wants your continuous attention back as she is posed to be bossy towards you as a colleague. If she wants you, she will be humbled and plan to move closer to the alter call with you if possible.

Brother, ladies have extra eyes that guys don't. It's a fact! She might have scanned and spot your sisi-ful characters as her baits and rope for drawing your attention like a dog. Dog is so friendly but full of sisi characters, lolzz.

You dey learn for where cunning and deceptive girls dey!

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried

8 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Leezah(f): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2020
If it's a mild irritation, 1–3 on a scale of 10, that's why she is your girlfriend and not friend. Btw don't you feel the same if she talks to other male friends? Love comes with pros and cons Buddy.
If it's 4–7/10 , you got to watch out your actions too. Are you flirtatious?
If it's on an alarming rate of 8–10/10 either you are surely too much flirtatious or you are dating a self obsessed narcissistic women, who btw is trying to possess you.
If the scale is 8–10/10 and you have no Playboy's instincts, run! Save your life!

If any other reasons imply, talk her through it.

Will you like if she hugs an another guy and say he is my best friend and nothing else!!!!

I guess NO.

Than why hypocrisy

Things and situations can differ but the attitude and level of intimacy/love of a person can’t. If it is not okay for you that she holds someone else or hug someone else or be it she gives more attention to him than anything that doesn’t make her happy isn’t right.

She might be jealous kinda but what’s wrong in that until it doesn’t affect your relationship and life!!! Jealousy is a part of love and no-one can deny it.

As simple as that this situation is; She feels jealous because she maybe a less than that another girl you are talking about in terms of anything like looks, money, lifestyle,etc. Insecurities are good up-to some level but when it is created for someone then you need to be ready to bear the repercussions.

Talk about other girls but don’t make her feel she is less than those girls. Make her feel the Queen of your Kingdom and she will be there for you in the crime you do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Wow! I agree with you to some extent.
I think she really want to see the seriousness in me because her best friend have talked to me about her. That if I'm really serious that I will have her. But that's killing me...what kind of seriousness again...I have tried

She wants to see your seriousness the more in the same fold you flock together?

I remember reading a story of a guy of how he and other successful employee selected for bank job were taken round the prison before commencing work so as to make them "more serious in a serious" bank business.

Is she serious with a serious guy like you after going round about each other? Discern that first. If NOT, she wants you not but to be her sisi pet for attention to feed her feminine structure.

She has a man right? Let her eat the fruit of her word peacefully because it's her weapon to haunt you tomorrow "IF". She might remind you in the nearest future that "no be you i for marry, i regret leaving him for you."

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by Punt(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2020
miclef86:

Let sleeping dogs lie and don't be her stooge

11 Likes

Re: She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. by miclef86(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

She wants to see your seriousness the more in the same fold you flock together?

I remember reading a story of a guy of how he and other successful employee selected for bank job were taken round the prison before commencing work so as to make them "more serious in a serious" bank business.

Is she serious with a serious guy like you after going round about each other? Discern that first. If NOT, she wants you not but to be her sisi pet for attention to feed her feminine structure.

She has a man right? Let her eat the fruit of her word peacefully because it's her weapon to haunt you tomorrow "IF". She might remind you in the nearest future that "no be you i for marry, i regret leaving him for you."

Noted! That you very much. No matter what happened, I'm not gonna do the chasing anymore

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.