Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46465 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by xwhite(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
byrron:

Clickbank is not the only Affiliate Marketing platform, there are so many others as listed on this thread and if you started reading from page zero of this thread then you would have seen those other Affiliate Marketing platform.

Signing up with Affiliate Marketing platforms​ is just the first step, the major task is on how to make sale's and generate commission's which is where most Affiliate marketers get stocked.
sir, what is the most effective promotional tactics to promote click bank product?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
AlienWriter:
Thanks for this impressive guide. I have successfully registered mine! God bless. Hoping to make some $$$$$ grin

But my question is. I'm I still gonna be hiding under a vpn before accessing Clickbank even after approval?

Once approved, you won't be needing a VPN anymore.
Best of luck!
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by afroxyz: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Do I need a blog for affiliate marketing? Please help a newbie. I already have payoneer card
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Konami94: 2:19am On Aug 28, 2017
AlienWriter:
Thanks for this impressive guide. I have successfully registered mine! God bless. Hoping to make some $$$$$ grin

But my question is. I'm I still gonna be hiding under a vpn before accessing Clickbank even after approval?
Bro please which VPN did you use to register yours?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Konami94: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Ehis4c:

sorry for your ordeal but I can open an account for you with your registered email and you will have it today.
Pls bro. I need an account too.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Konami94: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Linzo:
CLICKBANK REGISTRSTION UPDATE
Like I promise earlier in this thread that I will show the working strategy to create clickbank affiliate account and be successful without been stocked or stopped half way by clickbank admin, with the disguise that your application is under review that clickbank will get to you, which they will never do. I experience this also and it sucks hence the need to find a way out, which I did and it was a success. [b]Importexpert [/b]have been opening a threads on affiliate on this forum to sell ebook rather than help fellow Nigerians out which many innocent Nigerians including me fall a prey of his antics, well that’s a thread for another day.

On his thread I posted that becoming a new clickbank affiliates its not easy as it uses to be but one of his partners attacked me that I should keep quiet, and he claimed clickbank registration is still easy, I was shocked and start thinking maybe there is something I was not doing right, then I contacted the guy for a guide as regards to that, but to my surprise he told me to should pay him 2k or 2500 can’t to open one account for me. Well told him NO that I will research to get the solution and that will post on this forum for the consumption of every Nigerian who cares for it So without further ado let get started

1. Head on to google search and download Opera VPN it come along with opera browser, and its 100% free. Though many people don’t much about it, but its one of the strongest vpn in the world now, only few paid vpn can compete with it, if at all there is any. It can open and surf any website that restrict any location, some of this strong websites include US craigslist, zoppia, eharmony etc. It has a limitation for now. What is this limitation? It only support 5 countries which are US, CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND SINGAPORE. You can download on smart phones and laptop/computer, once it’s on in your phone, it will automatically changes everything about your phone including all browsers or any apps to the country you selected on the vpn. Note: on laptop computer, it only support the opera browse because its embedded in it and no other browsers or apps in your computer system i.e you can only use your opera browser for it

2. Create brown new email use either gmail or outlook because email service allow US and European countries to create email without phone verification. DO NOT OPEN AND VERIFY THE EMAIL WITH YOU NIGERIA NUMBER AT THIS POINT, maybe later you can do that if need arises. Note: these two email provider will require you to provide phone number for reference sake but not for verification, so search for a sample phone of the country you are to create your email from on google and use it

3. Then clear you cookies on the browser, and on the opera vpn browser select GERMANY OR NETHERLAND

4. Google for real address, name, and phone number,names of banks and pick one of your choice to use in that country, please do not use fake or none existing address or phone, or your real name at this stage. PANIC? Don’t ok, Clickbank do no carry out address verification but apart that after registration you can go back to your clickbank account and edit everthing to your desire profile including names to your real name, location, bank details etc
5. Login to clickbank and do your registration without huddles BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

6. If you have any question ask I will guide you until you are successful with the registration

It worked bro!!! Thanks so much. To all those having issues creating a clickbank account, you can PM me so I can guide you. Cheers
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Don1011: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Konami94:

It worked bro!!! Thanks so much. To all those having issues creating a clickbank account, you can PM me so I can guide you. Cheers

Greetings Great man..... I recently tried this method for Germany but it didn't work for me. Please is there any update for now. I badly need a Cl!ckbank account I can open and operate from Nigeria.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Don1011:

Greetings Great man..... I recently tried this method for Germany but it didn't work for me. Please is there any update for now. I badly need a Cl!ckbank account I can open and operate from Nigeria.

Use Netherlands instead, bro. I tried using Germany too but it didn't work, so I used Netherlands as suggested in this thread.
Much thanks to cc:byrron for these tips.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by lawrence35(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
As much as I will like to help, I don't understand the question.

Jaystiqs:

Hi bro.
please I need to know. how how to pay for get response in Nigeria with my ATM card please be comprehensive enough.

Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Mszinny(f): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Can I use payoneer master card to pay on 1688.com
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by lawrence35(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Hope you dont develop a headache with clickbank after you wont be able to withdraw when you make money here, I have been using [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url] as a nigerian for some time now and it pays directly into my account here in nigeria.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by hobat4cash(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
lawrence35:
Hope you dont develop a headache with clickbank after you wont be able to withdraw when you make money here, I have been using [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url] as a nigerian for some time now and it pays directly into my account here in nigeria.
@lawrence35. This your adnetwork is not opening. You sure this site is OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by lawrence35(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Yeap... i just checked, dont use UC browser

hobat4cash:

@lawrence35. This your adnetwork is not opening. You sure this site is OK?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Fabuloski(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
fllw
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by BelloSKK: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Afternoon Sir, Please, help me to get a srep-by-step action on how to create a Clickbank account.
Konami94:

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Greatdesi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can help you get a
Clickbank account that won't be blocked and a working guide to earn from the program. Contact me via my signature if you are interested.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by LaudGuy: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is what you call full disclosure of trade secrets. The owner of this thread deserves a Medal of service to humanity. Good Job!

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by fastowas: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2018
How much is required to get stated with affiliation? I have my clickbank and payoneer account registered.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by stillmee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
please has anyone been able to get the BANK CITY for First Century Bank?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Contact me for any cpa problem
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by luky111: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
stillmee:
please has anyone been able to get the BANK CITY
for First Century Bank?
Were you able to get the BANK CITY for first century Bank? Am also facing the same issue with clickbank
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by buzmanjohn(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
where can I share MY clickbank links and which product sell fast pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.