Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46430 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by cyberhope(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2017
God bless you OP.
I HV an issue with CB. I opened up an acct with them 2years ago,after successful registration, it got suspended. i open another 2 accts bt same thing happen...
i use cyberghost vpn then..

but will give this a try again.....

thanks again
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 06, 2017
cyberhope:
God bless you OP.
I HV an issue with CB. I opened up an acct with them 2years ago,after successful registration, it got suspended. i open another 2 accts bt same thing happen...
i use cyberghost vpn then..

but will give this a try again.....

thanks again

Perseverance is the key, keep trying until you get it right.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2017
Must I pay for ads?..... wot if I decide to scratch 4 ads or use mail extractors
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
byrron:

Perseverance is the key, keep trying until you get it right.
pls which of the affliate links am i sending to my buyers,
do i need to edit anything or i just paste it like that? because i heard, i need to add my clickbank username at the end of the link
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
pls which of the affliate links am i sending to my buyers,
do i need to edit anything or i just paste it like that? because i heard, i need to add my clickbank username at the end of the link

Send the link of your landing page to your prospects who hopefully may become buyer's at the long run, this doesn't happen overnight.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
daylife7:
Must I pay for ads?..... wot if I decide to scratch 4 ads or use mail extractors

No one is forcing you to pay for an ad, you decide how you want to run your business- it's your call to make.

The Use of free traffic source is different from spamming people with unsolicited messages which will obviously lead to closing of your Affiliate account once you get reported for sending unsolicited services.

It is a criminal offense in some societies so you have to drop the idea of sending ads to email addresses​ gotten through extractors, that's what scammers do and if you deploy same approach then recipients of your email will classify you as a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
byrron:

Send the link of your landing page to your prospects who hopefully may become buyer's at the long run, this doesn't happen overnight.
yes. I have done that. I mean the products that I'm promoting, they're two hoplinks, how do i use them after the 7 days off sending emails to my subscribers (it says copy this hoplink and paste on your website or blog)
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes. I have done that. I mean the products that I'm promoting, they're two hoplinks, how do i use them after the 7 days off sending emails to my subscribers (it says copy this hoplink and paste on your website or blog)

The first link is what you insert on your autoresponder messages, the second one is a banner ad link for websites or blog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
byrron:

The first link is what you insert on your autoresponder messages, the second one is a banner ad link for websites or blog.

hey. i wanted to ask. do you think its a good idea to open a facebook page, post a plr articles and include my landing page link beneath each post and use facebook boost to boost the post?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
hey. i wanted to ask. do you think its a good idea to open a facebook page, post a plr articles and include my landing page link beneath each post and use facebook boost to boost the post?

You can try it and see how it goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Healthwellness0(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
@op I ordered for a payooner card but it's still nt here.which other means can I use to receive payments
I don't have a PayPal account.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 08, 2017
Healthwellness0:
@op I ordered for a payooner card but it's still nt here.which other means can I use to receive payments
I don't have a PayPal account.

Contact payonner support to find out the status of your ordered payoneer card and most times it has to do with the address you provided as where to ship your card to.

You may ask for a tracking ID so as to be able to track where your card is.

Clickbank pays its affiliate's through direct deposits, bank cheques and Payoneer. (Paypal is not included)
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:37am On May 10, 2017
AN UNTAPPED BUYERS TRAFFIC SOURCE YET TO BE OFFICIALLY LUNCHED BUT HAS GENERATED MILLIONS OF $s IN SALES IN AMERICA.

Click on the link below for more info:
https://www.nairaland.com/3789726/last-automated-fast-100-free#56372967
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Dolypson04(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2017
byrron:
AN UNTAPPED BUYERS TRAFFIC SOURCE YET TO BE OFFICIALLY LUNCHED BUT HAS GENERATED MILLIONS OF $s IN SALES IN AMERICA.

Click on the link below for more info:
https://www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F3789726%2Flast-automated-fast-100-free%2356372967&post=56372967
It displays insufficient permission. The way out pls?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Healthwellness0(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2017
ok the link isn't opening.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by venus080(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2017
OP, I TRIED TO SIGN UP WITH UDIMI AND I REALISED THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS LIMITED.I CONTACTED SUPPORT AND I WAS INFORMED THAT UDIMI WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR NIGERIAN USERS.HOW ELSE CAN ONE IN NIGERIA GO ABOUT ABOUT BUYING SOLO ADS? I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR A WHILE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HAVE BEEN INSIGHTFUL AND HELPFUL. I THINK I'M GOING TO NEED YOUR HELP AT SOME POINT GOING FORWARD.I SHALL CONTACT YOU VIA YOUR EMAIL
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
Dolypson04:

It displays insufficient permission. The way out pls?

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2017
venus080:
OP, I TRIED TO SIGN UP WITH UDIMI AND I REALISED THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS LIMITED.I CONTACTED SUPPORT AND I WAS INFORMED THAT UDIMI WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR NIGERIAN USERS.HOW ELSE CAN ONE IN NIGERIA GO ABOUT ABOUT BUYING SOLO ADS? I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD FOR A WHILE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HAVE BEEN INSIGHTFUL AND HELPFUL. I THINK I'M GOING TO NEED YOUR HELP AT SOME POINT GOING FORWARD.I SHALL CONTACT YOU VIA YOUR EMAIL

Just reach out to me whenever​ the need arises.
Regarding purchasing udimi solo ads, you can contact me on that and It​ will be sorted out.

Check the information on the link below:
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by venus080(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2017
byrron:

Just reach out to me whenever​ the need arises.
Regarding purchasing udimi solo ads, you can contact me on that and It​ will be sorted out.

Check the information on the link below:

OK.Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
byrron:

Bro, can you help me with how to about CPA marketing. I've been accepted by two networks for about a month now. I promote the offers myself free(because of lack of money) but it's still zero conversions. How do I go about paid ads?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2017
byrron:

Bro, can you help me with how to go about CPA marketing. I've been accepted by two networks for about a month now. I promote the offers myself free(money issues) but it's still zero conversions. How do I go about paid ads? Thank you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Bro, can you help me with how to go about CPA marketing. I've been accepted by two networks for about a month now. I promote the offers myself free(money issues) but it's still zero conversions. How do I go about paid ads? Thank you.

What is the accepted mode of advertising for that particular offer you are promoting by the product owner?

Once you provide those details then I can advise you on the best approach to apply.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2017
byrron:

What is the accepted mode of advertising for that particular offer you are promoting by the product owner?

Once you provide those details then I can advise you on the best approach to apply.

I can't really see that. I'm on AdWorkMedia and CrackRevenue. I know it has to with email submission and a global campaign. But I don't know(or can't find) how it's to be promoted.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
THOUGHT I SHOULD SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL NEWBIE CLICKBANK AFFILIATE MARKETERS

I contacted clickbank support this morning to find out i why wasn't paid the commissions for 2 sales i actually purchased myself through another email address with my clickbank affiliate links for those products since I'm trying out the products for my personal use before I can start promoting it to the public and I was trying to be smart so as to get paid commissions on my own purchases- lol.

Here is an extract of my conversations with clickbank's support:

The mail from me:
WHY IS MY BANK ACCOUNT NOT CREDITED WITH THE COMMISSIONS MADE SO FAR?

Response from clickbank:
Jutta (ClickBank)

May 11, 11:15 MDT

Hello VICTOR,

Thank you for your inquiry! You have not been issued a payment because your account has not yet met our Customer Distribution Requirement, which states your account must reflect 5 sales, and the sales must have been made with at least 2 of these payment methods:

American Express
Carte Bleue
Diners Club
Discover
ELV (European Direct Debit)
JCB
Maestro
MasterCard
PayPal
Visa

Please note, Payment Method is the form of payment the customer will use to make a purchase. This is not something that you control or edit in your account.

You have 2 sales with one payment method:

2017-05-11 6RGFGDGE 2 $16.61 1 Sale Original PYPL USD CAMP2001
2017-04-27 AG269NT6 2 $16.61 1 Sale Original PYPL USD CAMP2001

This requirement is in place to help prevent affiliates from abusing the ClickBank Affiliate Program by using their accounts for the sole purpose of collecting rebates and/or discounts on their own ClickBank purchases.

Please note that once you have met the Customer Distribution Requirement, the full balance from your account will be paid on the next payment issuing date. Also, please keep in mind that you only need to meet the Customer Distribution Requirement one time per account (not per payment).

For more information please see the Customer Distribution Requirement on the following page:

https://accounts.clickbank.com/accounting.html

For additional information about how we pay you, please review the following article:

https://support.clickbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/220609947-How-We-Pay-You

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

*** For the most efficient service, we are changing your ticket status to “solved”. However, if your issue is not resolved, or if we have asked you for additional information, or you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reopen this ticket!!! We are more than happy to assist you! ****

Best regards,

ClickBank Client Advisor
http://support.clickbank.com

I posted this conversation so as to enlighten readers and followers of this thread with some information's they may never get to not know of.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I can't really see that. I'm on AdWorkMedia and CrackRevenue. I know it has to with email submission and a global campaign. But I don't know(or can't find) how it's to be promoted.

I am an affiliate with maxbounty where I promote CPA offers and on that platform, there are specific advertising means clearly stated for any of the products you want to promote, e.g some offers will clearly state the use of ppc, email marketing, website/blogging etc as the medium that must be used to promote that particular offer.

Before choosing an offer to promote in maxbounty, I usually search for offers that allows the use of email marketing since i have a reasonable pool of subscribers on my list which enables me to promote such offers to my list directly.

Find out the specified promotional medium for the offer you are promoting by the vendor (owner of product), without such information, you may just be wasting your time.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
byrron:

I am an affiliate with maxbounty where I promote CPA offers and on that platform, there are specific advertising means clearly stated for any of the products you want to promote, e.g some offers will clearly state the use of ppc, email marketing, website/blogging etc as the medium that must be used to promote that particular offer.

Before choosing an offer to promote in maxbounty, I usually search for offers that allows the use of email marketing since i have a reasonable pool of subscribers on my list which enables me to promote such offers to my list directly.

Find out the specified promotional medium for the offer you are promoting by the vendor (owner of product), without such information, you may just be wasting your time.
Thank you. What if I want to do ad buys. Like buying traffic and let it run on autopilot. I've been looking for who to put me through on that for over a month now.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. What if I want to do ad buys. Like buying traffic and let it run on autopilot. I've been looking for who to put me through on that for over a month now.

I have tons of paid traffic sources i can recommend for you but I want you to have value for your money by knowing the exact traffic method your offer requires. It wouldn't be at your own gain to send traffic through solo ads or PPC to an offer that clearly states that its medium of advertising should be through a website which means you have to plugin in their HTML banner code on your website and then send traffics to your website where they will see the banner and click on it and you get paid. They track all this things and if you don't follow their recommended traffic method then you will just be wasting your money.

If you still want to just send traffic to your CPA offer(s) then go to the free blog link below and use the recommended paid traffic sources i provided there.

https://onlinementorbiz.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 11, 2017
Op. Please do you have some targetted email list i could purchase, esp uk, and usa?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2017
byrron:

I have tons of paid traffic sources i can recommend for you but I want you to have value for your money by knowing the exact traffic method your offer requires. It wouldn't be at your own gain to send traffic through solo ads or PPC to an offer that clearly states that its medium of advertising should be through a website which means you have to plugin in their HTML banner code on your website and then send traffics to your website where they will see the banner and click on it and you get paid. They track all this things and if you don't follow their recommended traffic method then you will just be wasting your money.

If you still want to just send traffic to your CPA offer(s) then go to the free blog link below and use the recommended paid traffic sources i provided there.

https://onlinementorbiz.
Thanks. I'd do just that. I'm not planning to begin the paid ads now but in two or three months time. I only want to understand how it all works. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Nigeria's Four Refineries To Begin Operation Next Month - NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.