Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please (1566 Views)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / A Nairalander With Two VĂ ginaz Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Please FAM, I need you people to help me with airtime please... it's really urgent to me now

Network is MTN. Ask for my number if you really want to help me . God bless you.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by greatnaija01: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
08107352024 On 26th of february you begged for airtime and someone sent it to you.... so why are you making it an habit

Mrseeko:
Please FAM, I need you people to help me with airtime please... it's really urgent to me now

Network is MTN. Ask for my number if you really want to help me . God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
08107352024 On 26th of february you begged for airtime and someone sent it to you.... so why are you making it an habit

I'm sorry just that I don't have anything doing now... Please just help me the last time... I just want to subscribe with it
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by pat1612(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Mrseeko:

I'm sorry just that I don't have anything doing now... Please just help me the last time... I just want to subscribe with it
I want some one to wash my plates and clean my house so work is their grin

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:

I want some one to wash my plates and clean my house so work is their grin

Lol grin grin.... Where is your house
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by pat1612(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Mrseeko:

Lol grin grin.... Where is your house
Lets say where do u stay tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:

Anambra state u
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nogodye(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2017
greatnaija01:

grin grin Monitoring Spirit! you catch am grin #Gbayi

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by pat1612(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Mrseeko:

Anambra state u
Then you dont hv chance lagos grin grin

Over to ppl in Anambra tongue tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Dayhorla: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
hhmmm, it's like some people have turn begging to work o
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:

Just help me with airtime please
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Dayhorla: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:
see you cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by pat1612(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Mrseeko:

Just help me with airtime please

I dont give out free money sorry angry angry
Dont start something that you cannot sustain or stop tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by pat1612(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Dayhorla:

see you cheesy
grin grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:

I dont give out free money sorry angry angry
Dont start something that you cannot sustain or stop tongue

Alright
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by thowbie7ven(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mrseeko:

Drop your number...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Never limit yourself guy, why on earth will a full grown man like you, be begging for airtime on social networks.....while your mate given out money to the less privilege....dream big man.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Drop your number...

Sorry for the dely, my battery went off...

Here is my number 08107356765
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Mrseeko(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Drop your number...

Hi
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Durentmoney: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mrseeko:

you need to get a life. Nairaland is not a charity zone. Thank you
Mrseeko:

Get out of here. You're annoying. Shameless idiot
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Obikush(m): 7:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Throw your wristwatch in d air

Kall it airtime
Lolzzzz grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Oh.... Let me summon my friend Airtimex...

He works in MTN, GLO And ETISALAT combined
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 16, 2017
What's your number?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
What's your number?
Hmmmm....
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Oyind18:
Hmmmm....

Kini shocked
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kini shocked
You are in for a long thing tongue
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Airtimex(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone:
Oh.... Let me summon my friend Airtimex...

He works in MTN, GLO And ETISALAT combined

Hmmm...I am at your service...
Good morning sire! cheesy

Tell your friend that currently we don't give free airtime on mtn,glo,etsalat or airtel. But we have free airtime for rainbownet. I can send him/her the digits if need be kiss

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Airtimex:

Hmmm...I am at your service...
Good morning sire! cheesy

Tell your friend that currently we don't give free airtime on mtn,glo,etsalat or airtel. But we have free airtime for rainbownet. I can send him/her the digits if need be kiss

grin
Cool... That's my nigga right there..
So how has the hustle been bro?

OP, please send your request...
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Airtimex(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2017
TheSlyone:

Cool... That's my nigga right there..
So how has the hustle been bro?

OP, please send your request...

We are doing great...heard dollar is #158 is it true bro grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With Airtime Please by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Airtimex:

We are doing great...heard dollar is #158 is it true bro grin
Zimbabwean dollar, yes...

Did you travel to Togo or something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Let Ur Child Marry A Person Like U / What's Your Mood Right Now?? And Why?? / I Am Thinking Of Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.