Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS (4836 Views)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls my friend here needs a sugar daddy in Owerre.
The one who has at least two cars. The man will pay her house rent.
She doesn't need a boyfriend. She has one. Small guys shift. A married man that is rich!
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
wink
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by banjicom(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
cry
Aunt ashawo where is d photos!
No photo, no sugar daddy
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lobatan grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
banjicom:
cry

Aunt ashawo where is d photos!

No photo, no sugar daddy

Am not the one who wants the sugar daddy is another person
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Honeydaddy nko?
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
ademasta:
Honeydaddy nko?
Is d person rich

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Is d person rich
Before nko? Sure now...
Hope the girl's toto is also rich...
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
ademasta:

Before nko? Sure now...
Hope the girl's toto is also rich...

She has a boyfriend. So she will be coming once in a while to sleep with him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by sirnaked: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
post her pictures... we deserve to knw how d LovePeddler looks like...
thats d naked truth!
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by SlimEBen(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Am not the one who wants the sugar daddy is another person

Lai Mohammed
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
sirnaked:
post her pictures... we deserve to knw how d LovePeddler looks like...

thats d naked truth!

You're not a sugar daddy are u.
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
SlimEBen:

Lai Mohammed

grin
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
SlimEBen:

Lai Mohammed
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by sirnaked: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
let us see her pics, some of d young guys r capable of paying her bills. moreover, dats wot she wanted.
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by Harinholar(f): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
ademasta:
Before nko? Sure now... Hope the girl's toto is also rich...
Ademastaaaa.... Lolssss

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by Joephat(m): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aunty Ashawo... I dey your shop now oo

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AceDomino(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
slowpoke
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
sirnaked:
let us see her pics, some of d young guys r capable of paying her bills. moreover, dats wot she wanted.

This is a public forum.OK I will ask her. But is not recommendable.
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
AceDomino:
slowpoke
Fastpoke
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
AshawoGirl:

interesting cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ashawo can I be ur honey father
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Harinholar:
Ademastaaaa.... Lolssss
Haaaaaaaaaa.... You see me? shocked
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by ademasta(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Cool. Deal!
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by faith551(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Freaking hilarious, all of it
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by uckennety(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:
She doesn't need a boyfriend. She has one. Small guys shift. A married man that is rich!

I know just D ricH one for her

PM via my signature
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by agohmamuda(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2017
wat of Abuja connect? My female friends needs a rich nigha in Abuja.
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by Flekky21(f): 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Connect.
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by cr7lomo: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Tomorrow, u and ur foo.lish cohorts will come out to say " y should a man cheat on his wife" u pros.titutes in Nigeria in the name of runs are the ones creating immortality, when it goes wrong , u will blame the men and say y dint he stick to his wife... U c y they say women are the destructors of the world

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by TroubleDude: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2017
aunty ashawo... come open your shop sell me crayfish na.... abi u no wan mah cook today?
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by TroubleDude: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=cr7lomo post=53548081]
immortality[b][quote author=cr7lomo post=53548081]
immortality[/b][quote author=cr7lomo post=53548081]
immortality

immorality
Re: A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS by AshawoGirl(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
cr7lomo:

Tomorrow, u and ur foo.lish cohorts will come out to say " y should a man cheat on his wife" u pros.titutes in Nigeria in the name of runs are the ones creating immortality, when it goes wrong , u will blame the men and say y dint he stick to his wife... U c y they say women are the destructors of the world

Comot for road. Who preaching EPP?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Ask You To Be My Boyfriend...will You Agree? Big BOOBS Lady Cries Out! / Can You Date/marry A Mason? / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.