Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (85106 Views)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by dragonking2: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
This man has cancer

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by eluquenson(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Our President is sick truly
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by showlight101(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I only saw a stock fish
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by opex247(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
pittoilet:
Picture of Buhari, Osinbajo, In An Emotional Handshake Today In Abuja is the best.

So emotional
what am I seeing beside his chick? boil or birth mark? huh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Ahmed503: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
we thank God Baba Buhari is back..
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Iheazy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
cry i know say dem don resurrect this man
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Raydans: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigeria has made another history today

Buhari returns, says Osibanjo should continue as Acting President while he (Buhari) continues to rest.

So in history today, March 10, 2017; Nigeria has two presidents
1. Resting President, and
2. Acting President.

Thank God for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by AkachukwuD(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daddy buhari am coming to collect my own share of Queen Elizabeth's bread and juice.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by berrystunn(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Take a close look at the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5mPMB5tbi0

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Ezedon(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
the man dry like stock fish

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
PMB truly suffered serious ill health and obviously - citing this picture in particular - he's not fully recovered yet. Let him kindly take more rest. I sincerely wish him speedy and total recovery.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
joke apart he needs to rest shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Islamicpope(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Trusted HANDSHAKE
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by NemzySeries(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Negotiate:
Buhari is not feeling fine, is no one noticing that?

He doesn't look like someone who went on vacation.
i tot i wuz d only 1 reasoning dis way...... baba looks like sum1 dat has bin roaming round london to see were he can start a new suya spot

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by OgaJonah(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Actually dis d best, wailers will wail to HELL

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omagago:
This is the best for me
Dammmmmm! He looks like walking .....
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by lebienconnu: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Two great men. Their names will be indelibly written in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
He was really sick, eyahhhh welcome but make this country great, things are really expensive , haba
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
His so thin...

Sickness na bad tin

Needs to chop Akpu...heavy food to get back up
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by pepemendy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
this man don die finish
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
989900:
How is a sick individual supposed to look?

Nairaland and senseless kids is tiring.

Anyone can be sick, I lost my dad 22 years ago at 49 and he was a strange shadow of himself battling illness.

Get well soon PMB.

Let 'Osinbande' be your 'Idiagbon'.
smiley
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
dragonking2:
This man has cancer
Crohn disease

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Naughtytboy: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Annie939:
hahahahahahaha are you serious
hi
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Taich(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
youngaduco:
otito diri jah-jehovah

Na ndu ebebe
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by baby124: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This man has cancer
Truly has the cancer look.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by sshalom(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2017
The President need to really rest!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by SBG04: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2017
undecided Only thing I see is the picture of a half dead/dying tribalist, stretching and reaching out for help from a stronger and more pragmatic man.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by watered(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2017
This guy doesn't look fit
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by lionel4power(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2017

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by CoCoLav(f): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Raydans:
Nigeria has made another history today

Buhari returns, says Osibanjo should continue as Acting President while he (Buhari) continues to rest.

So in history today, March 10, 2017; Nigeria has two presidents
1. Resting President, and
2. Acting President.

Thank God for Nigeria

It will be a classic case of monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. This is all the cabal wants, just power. They dont care who does the actual work. Osibanjo will be performing presidential duties but will not be the president. Buhari is just a stooge for the cabals.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Sylva2147: 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Sheybi BMC talk say him go holidaying for UK
Pesin we go holiday suppose chop up Na.
Dem come join am say him dey hale and hearty.
But from the pictures released so far, the man is really sick and frail.
Or is my eyes deceiving me.

Meanwhile, I no won yab old man with him palaver, Na Una 1st start am.
Had it been that u all BMC respected ur old age from the onset, this would hv been averted.
opex247:
what am I seeing beside his chick? boil or birth mark? huh
ThinkSmarter:
Sheybi BMC talk say him go holidaying for UK
Pesin we go holiday suppose chop up Na.
Dem come join am say him dey hale and hearty.
But from the pictures released so far, the man is really sick and frail.
Or is my eyes deceiving me.

Meanwhile, I no won yab old man with him palaver, Na Una 1st start am.
Had it been that u all BMC respected ur old age from the onset, this would hv been averted.
some of you were expecting to see him on a stretcher but God did not allowed it to happen. by the way what pleasure do you derived from wishing someone bad luck even when he is fighting for you to be freed from the bondage you are in?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.