Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (85108 Views)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by kenoc: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Baba get well soon. I am not your fan but you are my president. My prayer is that God Almighty should grant you sound health for you to continue and complete the work that God gave you for Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ademusiwa2r: 5:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ndidibabe(f): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2017
svfu:
That deep smiles shows how greatful baba is to a true patriot. Baba has really reduce, may God grant u full healing.
Amen.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by yusufibrahim(m): 6:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:
Buhari is not feeling fine, is no one noticing that?

He doesn't look like someone who went on vacation.
the didn't say just vacation. It is medical vacation so definitely he went for check up and treatment
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by riczy(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Be like native fowl way dem remove its feathers, walking corpse
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by onyxo76(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Its obvious that presido is battling a chronic illness, he has lost so much weight, I learnt he had blood transfusions and from the look of things it doesn't look good at all. I suspect he was just patched up to return for maybe a few weeks before going back
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by admus14(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Sheybi BMC talk say him go holidaying for UK
Pesin we go holiday suppose chop up Na.
Dem come join am say him dey hale and hearty.
But from the pictures released so far, the man is really sick and frail.
Or is my eyes deceiving me.

Meanwhile, I no won yab old man with him palaver, Na Una 1st start am.
Had it been that u all BMC respected ur old age from the onset, this would hv been averted.
is brain paining you, they called medical trip/ vacation.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by euchariadavid(f): 6:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Why is he becoming tiny by the day,this man does not look healthy,is he suffering while he was in a London,Buhari needs long rest
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by abbeyty(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
pack of bones, this my needs enough rest but this time he should rest in Nigeria instead of wasting our money to pay hospital bills in London.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Okpueze1:
Looks as if someone is crying and the other is laughing?
hahaha na true o
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by juman(m): 6:58am On Mar 11, 2017
The senseless apc government.

The confused and failed government.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Chimexstano(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2017
old men with old visions
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
BUHARI BE LIKE HEIIIII OSI THE REAL CHANGER.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by xjiggy: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Sheybi BMC talk say him go holidaying for UK
Pesin we go holiday suppose chop up Na.
Dem come join am say him dey hale and hearty.
But from the pictures released so far, the man is really sick and frail.
Or is my eyes deceiving me.

Meanwhile, I no won yab old man with him palaver, Na Una 1st start am.
Had it been that u all BMC respected ur old age from the onset, this would hv been averted.
I be think say you get brain but after x-ray, I come see say 9ja spaghetti dey there

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Annie939(f): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Amah70: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2017
pittoilet:
Picture of Buhari, Osinbajo, In An Emotional Handshake Today In Abuja is the best.

So emotional

Looooool. 160,000,000 Mumus. Dry bones and skin may soon be presiding over them;

in this 21st century when normal countries search for and vote in the young and their most educated to lead them.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Amah70: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2017
xjiggy:
I be think say you get brain but after x-ray, I come see say 9ja spaghetti dey there

Looooool, you never understood that you were truly describing yourself.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by hamer: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians are too greedy instead of the guy to let OSI carry on e go still like to carry on na wa
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by metallisc(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
look like fowl wey rain beat.

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ZAWs: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Baba we have missed you o.
But I have something to tell you o

While you were away, so many things happened o.
Sheriff has been given his ultimate mandate.(Our moles are expanding in the camp of the umbrella you know)

As fayose has vowed never to work with sas o( but we don't care. seriake is doing a great job for us)

So many people were misbehaving o.
Some were even sitting on a wheelchair with camoflag to beg money from the military.(hooligans)

Effc have raided several houses of which so much monies recovered o.

Ekuesu kanu has bribed some judges for soft landing o thinking that you won't return again o( please set up panel to investigate that very well)
Etc etc.
Above all, your vice has done very well please make sure you thank him very well o.

The Naira has been improving o.
Please leave it like that(dont ask how and why o)

Weh com sir.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by judajix(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Baba be looking like Achmed the dead terrorist
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Welkum sir..... Abi no b anoder photoshop

Jk

#pinkseasonout grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by larrybee2017(f): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Omagago:
This is the best for me

The guy with the black suit be like 'baba you sure say you fit do this thing so'
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Kingbuhari(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
the sicky fulani bastard is very close to his grave... Mark my words the dullard I'm seeing right now will not make it beyond hmmm hmmmm hmmm neva mind,
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by decomaniaboss(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
guy you are wicked cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ycmdng(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
esosa4real:

Bros, am interested in your work, please fill me in, where and how can I read up about your work bro!!

It's still in the pipeline. Whr is your location? If we can arrange a meeting.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by justjify(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Is baba now an electrician? What's a tester doing in his pocket?

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Magnitki: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:

Just imagine how you would look like at 74, if you will reach there
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Magnitki: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Kingbuhari:
the sicky fulani bastard is very close to his grave... Mark my words the dullard I'm seeing right now will not make it beyond hmmm hmmmm hmmm neva mind,

You may be buried before him, death has nothing to do with age or level of sickness. Once it is your time, no matter your state of health, one second will not be added, the angel of death will knock at your door.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by signz: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2017
I'm not his fan but after seeing his pictures made me to feel sorry for him. He's suffering.

I pray for his health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.