Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (85102 Views)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ojibole(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
if buhari off cloth ehn ns human anatomy we go js dey see

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by babz11(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Ipob, be like this man, never die sha cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by solexybadoo: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2017
ojibole:
if buhari off cloth ehn ns human anatomy we go js dey see
grin grin grin bonga fish lol
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Rulezee09(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2017
The man looks like gbonga fish
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by dotman081(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by diva90: 12:55am On Mar 11, 2017
The wife need to feed him some carbohydrate so that he can put on some weight. He no see Eba to chop in london ni? He really lost weight
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by omachs(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Food for thought...

I got thinking lately, what if those pictures actually ain't Buhari?.
What if this is an imposter?, designed by the presidency to reduce the risen attention on the president's health lately.

All I'm just saying, is that I smell a conspiracy.

I just feel we're been played. It's like a chess game, these guys control by giving us what we want in this case, our president Buhari...

More like, give them all what the seek keep playing the game underneath.

Let's juggle our taughts a bit.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by KanwuliaExtra: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Na wah o.
See DEATH looking at Nigeria!
Chai!!!! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by AlanSugar(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Keneking:
yeah

Haba, just "yeah", no lalasticala?! This is sooo wrong!!! Where is keneking?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by eflintsone(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:
Buhari is not feeling fine, is no one noticing that?

He doesn't look like someone who went on vacation.
its called medical vacation pls... plus he is stil recovering ..with time he will recover fully
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Mastermind91(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2017
PMB don shrink oo
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Caseless: 1:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:

who said he is?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by dotman081(m): 2:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by UyiIredia(m): 2:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Zombies and fools are talking. They refuse to learn from history as was with Yaradua. The situation is the same the tactics have changed.

Buhari is very sick and obviously suffers from a terminal illness. He is not physically fit to be the president and should honourably resign and let Osinbajo take over as President.

It is the zombies who clearly still want to use him as a figurehead to satiate the obvious concerns of Northerners and other supporters in the South. This is silly. If this guy wants to increase his chances of living he had better resign and focus exclusively on his recovery. BTW I think it is law that a physically unfit person cannot be president, can any lawyer here confirm this?
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Smartbinidude: 2:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Chai! This man is finished! I can imagine the nature of his rib cage if he takes off his clothes !!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ikorodureporta: 3:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Mine is that part where he starred @ that baby
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by esosa4real(m): 3:20am On Mar 11, 2017
ycmdng:
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Bros, am interested in your work, please fill me in, where and how can I read up about your work bro!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Cas1741: 4:06am On Mar 11, 2017
A philosopher, Oscar Wilde, once said, "some cause happiness wherever they go, others, whenever they go".
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2017
That's a my nigga handshake. Reno Omokri and the wailing dividers can hug transformer
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by SIRmanjar(m): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=BlakKluKluxKlan post=54470310]

You as a god, saw that in his mind ?
Try to purge your mind of obscenities so you can be objective on issues.[/quote

Omo leave english joor.which wan be obscenities?..U better tell ur wicked tribalist of a president to change hiz ways ad purge hiz system of hate ad wickedness..God might not give him anoder oppurtunity.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by penta(m): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2017
Amen.
svfu:
That deep smiles shows how greatful baba is to a true patriot. Baba has really reduce, may God grant u full healing.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by panafrican(m): 5:00am On Mar 11, 2017
The general is back. Thank God.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Ramaa(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2017
When you see this things in our continent....then you realize that we still have a long way to go.....to become what we want to be.......

Its only in Africa where....sick people are still in power when its clear that they are about to die.......can someone explain to how can this one deliver while he stil fighting his own battle......!!??

Poor africa
Poor leaders
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Kellydgreat(f): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Okpueze1:
Looks as if someone is crying and the other is laughing?

TEARS OF JOY NO NI. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by emi14: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2017
If Buhari die today he died a fulfilled man. His names written in granite.
Naturally he is old at over 80yrs..maybe am wrong. His age unfolded these sickness. Look back in ur village and wish older men there death. I am praying to reach 70year. I doubt with these stress struggle and worry associated with our daily routines. Be strong Gen. Buhari. Resign and retire from public activities is my candid advice. It is noble,humble as well as ideal.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by orisa37: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a worthy Subordinate. Buhari is a Professional Soldier and a gentleman. Osinbajo is a Light of God.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:

you people are pathetic.
you said he will not win, he won.
you said he will he die before 6months, this is 2yrs.
you said he won't come back alive, now he's back.

mtwww
we all know he's not feeling fine na, he's 74 yrs for Gods sake. use your head na.
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Paretomaster(m): 5:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Baba should just stay off d Aza...room for now...
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 5:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 11, 2017
pittoilet:
Picture of Buhari, Osinbajo, In An Emotional Handshake Today In Abuja is the best.

So emotional

"Babe", Please don't tell me you cried?! lipsrsealed cheesy

By the way, two of your posts made front page within a day of posting them shocked shocked

How you take do am?

You must be connected to some powerful forces on high!

Don't tell me you gave Lala a peck on the cheeks for this. tongue

That's corruption you know angry
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2017
diva90:
The wife need to feed him some carbohydrate so that he can put on some weight. He no see Eba to chop in london ni? He really lost weight

You're right!!!

My dear, quickly make some eba and okporoko make I go deliver am to Aso Villa. Hurry dear. tongue
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by TSingerr(m): 5:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Negotiate:

Lemme brief you since you have been living under a rock for about to months with no access to information. Baba was ill and went for medicals in London.

Don't bother thanking me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.