Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean? (1089 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean? by sparkleL: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2009
My bf dat i love so much is acting up,we've been dating 4 1 year now,i've always suported him financially & ortherwise.these days he doesnt call,wen i call he's cold,if i ask wat the problem is he says everything is fine,now am tired of feeling lonely while in a reletionship.My problem is dat i cant seem 2 leave him,i've tried but its just so hard,out of frustration i tried 2 sleep with some1else just 2 get my mind off him but i cldn't,pls wat should i do?has he stopped loving me?y do i feel like i can never have sex with some1else(belive me i know wat am saying cos i cant get wet if its not him)i love dis guy 4 real.pls i need your urgent advice.
Re: What Does This Mean? by skfa1: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2009
sparkle-L:

My bf dat i love so much is acting up,we've been dating 4 1 year now,i've always suported him financially & ortherwise.these days he doesnt call,wen i call he's cold,if i ask wat the problem is he says everything is fine,now am tired of feeling lonely while in a reletionship.My problem is dat i cant seem 2 leave him,i've tried but its just so hard,out of frustration i tried 2 sleep with some1else just 2 get my mind off him but i cldn't,pls wat should i do?has he stopped loving me?y do i feel like i can never have sex with some1else(belive me i know wat am saying cos i cant get wet if its not him)i love dis guy 4 real.pls i need your urgent advice.

Sorry ehn
Re: What Does This Mean? by Pweety4me(f): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2009
cheesy It go better my sister. . . smiley
Re: What Does This Mean? by kelzniaja(m): 1:15am On Dec 17, 2009
either he is cheating on you or since its the holiday season he might try to be an ass to you so he wont have to get you something for xmas and by next yr he's going to be back to he's usually self. i've herad stories of guys doing that which i personnally find to be hilarious!
Re: What Does This Mean? by cantell(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2009
@Poster,
What do you think he's doing? Do you think he's on break or what? When guys are fed up, they start acting funny. Its a break up ploy.
He succeeds in making you angry and you do something without thinking(cheating) and he finds a good reason to kick your butt out.

Or he's cheating on you and his conscience is eating up the better part of him.

NB
Do not draw any conclusion yet from his attitude. He could be having a bad time at work,home or maybe just moody. Talk to him and see what happens.
Best of luck!
Re: What Does This Mean? by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2009
Poster,

call him and tell him what yout old us. If its hard for you to do so, write him an email expressing all of your feelings and see what he says/replies.
Re: What Does This Mean? by bubugul(f): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2009
My dear, when likes of this happens, you thing the world is coming to an end, but it isn't.
You have to keep your head up, and perpare for the worst cos this is it, you are old enough to read the hand writing on the wall.
based on what you said, my dear, He does not deserve you, and let me tell you, you can love again
Re: What Does This Mean? by cantell(m): 1:46am On Dec 17, 2009
Kelzniaja could also be right. He could be trying to run away from the holiday expenses. Some guys ditch their babes during xmas and then reconcile with them after the new year.lol
Just a thought.
Re: What Does This Mean? by puskin: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2009
Give him some space.
Re: What Does This Mean? by olanajim(m): 5:12am On Dec 17, 2009
madam poster,
I think u r going to complicate your problem soon.

Wait, what is wrong with you that you cant stay off sex while you evaluate the substance of the relationship? From ur post, it seem you interpret being lonely to being sex starved. It is glaring in ur post. You cant get wet unles u are with him, you cant av sex with another man etc. Is this the premise upon which you based your relationship? No wonder, the guy is running away! A responsible guy cnt be serious in such relationship.

My suggestion is that you give him space and learn to stay away from sex even if he ask for it. Build your self esteem, and develop emotional independence. Flow with positive people especially ladies and talk less of sex or erotic things.

Learn to recognize real love. What u are feeling right now isnt love! They guy may have got tired of u anyway. Finally, why are you giving him money?
Re: What Does This Mean? by HarryPotter1(m): 5:35am On Dec 17, 2009
ehmm @poster i think ur guy needs a breathing space maybe u are always fond of him and he doesnt lyk it,dats why his always acting strange wen eva he sees u.just give him time or u talk 2 him tell him how much u luv him.
Re: What Does This Mean? by finemocha(f): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2009
just let him go. and move on
Re: What Does This Mean? by wengerboy: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2009
WHAO!!! This is really frustration, been crazy in luv with a guy that doesn't reciprocate
I just pity u BEYOUNCE
JAY-Z enjoy grin
Re: What Does This Mean? by marocguy(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2009
Nice advice there frm cantell and olanajim
@poster. I think u r in d relationship cos of sex. If i were d guy,i wud do same afta a while.He probably wants u 2 redefine your love in a much more interesting way. Its not only financial support and sex dat some guys go into relationships 4. I wudnt rather be in a relationship with a girl dats doesnt have any other thing interest about her.Things lyk being very romantic,faily unpredictable,versatility in knowledge,gud dressense,mature,understanding,fluent,caring,GOOD COOKING ABILITY and above all having d ability of ur guy to confide in u n seek advice.(victoria beckham,alicia keys kind of ladies, lol)
Take a personal reassesment n if u posses all or most of these n ur guy is treatn u dis way,then leave him cos its not ur fault n move on cos there's a better guy out there thats worth u.
Re: What Does This Mean? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Ola well said. I was gonna point that out coz she seemed to equate one with the other.
Re: What Does This Mean? by THEAMAKA1: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
simple, just break up with him. it may not be that easy but you need to move on in your life, cause it seems he is already doing that.
if the love is not there, why waste your time? its not worth it.
he is obviously playing games, and i dont think you should be waiting around for forever to come, before you go out and look for someone to appreciate you.
just because you love that person doesnt mean he is the right one for you.
and i think he might have used the money and taken advantage of you. it seems you became his personal bank account, idk.
*and i agree with cantell, olanajim, and marcoguy. this sex thing, its not love ooo, its lust*
Re: What Does This Mean? by safaree: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2009
@poster. Just calm urself n dont show him as if u've noticed any change of attitude in him. He is jst takng u for grntd cos he undrstnds dat u cnt do without him. Pretnd as if he meant nothng much. I bet that u'll c him coming back. And one last thng stop giving him money.
Re: What Does This Mean? by Mavenb0x(m): 4:10am On Dec 20, 2009
@AMAKA: You got it locked down!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry The One You Love Or Love The One You Marry? / What's The Best Xmas Gift To A Partiner? / A Romance Joke But Real:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.