Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. (1849 Views)

I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You / Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Erotica(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Today, i want to share with you how you can make a girl fall head over heals in love with you.
You don't have to be rich or have great looks or even have a killer dress sense.
All you need is the key to how to play the game.

It's all about the push and pull effect.

Making the girl invest in the relationship takes a little bit of tactfulness and calculation.
Mind you, you don't have to take too much time in achieving this. From the moment you first get the girls contact, the time is already ticking and there is a time limit to how long you can sustain her interest in you.

You don't want to get a girls number and just become a chat buddie because there are other guys who are also asking for her contact so you are sitting on a ticking time bomb before another comes along and sweep her away.

So i will also be sharing with you a concept called T1 R1 T2 R2 C

Post comments for me to continue with this tutorial.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by BiafranBushBoy: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
There is nothing new that you wana share.

Everything lies in your ability to seduce. It is a clear fact of manipulation.

When your victim becomes aware, the fall would be great!!

Allow the process of falling in love become natural. This leaves me with a question!

Is falling in love a game of feelings or a game of tactics?
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
汉语/漢汉语/漢語语/漢語
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
汉语/漢汉语/漢語语/漢語

ገሀደሸሀፈነመሰገደየጀበ
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Erotica(f): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
There is nothing new that you wana share.

Everything lies in your ability to seduce. It is a clear fact of manipulation.

When your victim becomes aware, the fall would be great!!

Allow the process of falling in love become natural. This leaves me with a question!

Is falling in love a game of feelings or a game of tactics?

It's more of a tactic because when you let your emotions run you, you are bound to ruin everything.
There's a study which shows that the same part of the brain of those who fall in love gets stimulated just as those who are on hard drugs.
So in the end, you find because engaging in irrational behavious just in the name of "falling in love."
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by hismerhill(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Queen Erotica pls continue, today is moi birthday so make it a gift for me !!!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2017

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
I'm all about the money

Women the last thing on my mind right now so I'm out.
cool

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
nice thread
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Alphamale2017(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I'm all about the money
Women the last thing on my mind right now so I'm out.
cool
my man
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Erotica!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Erotica(f): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
Erotica!!!!!!!!!!

Okay lecture continues.

I'm usually very busy during the week , that's why I haven't updated.
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Erotica:

Okay lecture continues.

I'm usually very busy during the week , that's why I haven't updated.
what Do u do?
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
following
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Erotica(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
what Do u do?

How does that relate to the topic we are discussing?
Re: Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2017
The mod that dropped this on front page is high on expired codeine. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! / Meet The Pretty Lady Behind This Popular Nigerian Meme. Photos / What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.