Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You (5841 Views)

Make Any Girl Fall In Love With You / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
So I found out crying can turn a girl's world upside down... grin

Dear God forgive me grin
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol. All your post are making me laugh. How does it work?
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blackivy29:
Lol. All your post are making me laugh. How does it work?
cry where need be, for example my girl told me she's breaking with me..., told her I loved her so much, that I will die if she leaves me, with tears in my eyes....

Guess what? She started crying too
. (it took the grace of God to not laugh) cos it worked like magic, right now her brain is turnionaown grin

28 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nickisindigo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
cry where need be, for example my girl told me she's breaking with me..., told her I loved her so much, that I will die if she leaves me, with tears in my eyes....

. (it took the grace of God to not laugh) cos it worked like magic, right now her brain is turnionaown grin
i sorry for you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Jimmyson: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
The moment she says I want to breakup with you. Simply get hold of her firmly and give her hot sex like never before, esp from behind. She will love you the more.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by DenreleDave(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:

Try that with amaratasha or Blackivy27 or Blackivy29, woooo u go cry ur eyes out yet notin go happen....
Heaven go fall, yet notin go happen

Those frustrated single mothers of 3 from 3 different fathers...

Abeg make. Una no quote me ooooo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Many are mad few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by marlow1962(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Many are mad few are roaming
I swear bro
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by fidelmarshal199: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:

You have lost it bro. Sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Logobenz0: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:

Exactly mine today grin even when she went home I still text her the same thing again grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by tidalstorm(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
See this emotional guy, you think crying is cool. You'll soon learn the hard way.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

You have lost it bro. Sorry
you won't understand grin
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2019
tidalstorm:
See this emotional guy, you think crying is cool.
You'll soon learn the hard way.
sorry there is nothing emotional here, this is about controlling other people's emotions to your Favour, as childish as it sounds, it does alot to a girl's brain cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Offpoint1: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
I need a some cyber space break
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by jayextra(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2019
grin My roomie does that each time his gurl wants a breakup...

Jeex!! I'd rather go cry for my late mom

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by handsomebanana(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2019
So no be only girls sabi fake cry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2019
DenreleDave:

Try that with amaratasha or Blackivy27 or Blackivy29, woooo u go cry ur eyes out yet notin go happen....

you are weird. Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by shilenji(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2019
Jimmyson:
The moment she says I want to breakup with you. Simply get hold of her firmly and give her hot sex like never before, esp from behind. She will love you the more.
RAPEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTT
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
cry in front of a girl when nobody died ? you will loose your dignity sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
cry in front of a girl when nobody died ?
you will loose your dignity sharp sharp
my guy you have to know the right time to do such, I know what you are talking about, however in this scenario this was perfect, she caught me with another girl shocked

1 Like

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
my guy you have to know the right time to do such, I know what you are talking about, however in this scenario this was perfect, she caught me with another girl shocked
so you'll cry and tell him that is the devil that gave u erection and made you cheat. Bros no try am for Edo girls oh

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by IceColdVeins(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
I tried it before, I once tricked one girl's pant off her yansh....she started weeping of self-guilt, omo boy I formed my own crocodile's hot tears too. Lol she almost proposed that night.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by blinking001(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
DenreleDave:

Frustrated single mothers. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by logan2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

so you'll cry and tell him that is the devil that gave u erection and made you cheat. Bros no try am for Edo girls oh
we nor dey fear even EDO girls, we don meet stronger akwa ibom girls wey fit tire you down with vegetable soup, we still escape cool grin

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
sorry there is nothing emotional here, this is about controlling other people's emotions to your Favour, as childish as it sounds, it does alot to a girl's brain cool

i will say it works only when your girl wants a break up due to some complaints she wants you to solve or make amends some even wants you to just pamper them.....not the once who have successfully replaced young without your awareness.. while they still visit you ..that time..
their energy grow and head swells when you cry.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol , keep crying o! cheesy

What a deceitful guy! angry
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by MedicH: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
victorian:
Lol , keep crying o! cheesy

What a deceitful guy! angry

You're already fantasizing seeing a full grown man in tears.
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

You're already fantasizing seeing a full grown man in tears.

cheesy na so!

All of una no serious !

I pity una babes! angry angry angry
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Op's a genius grin grin grin
Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Progress62(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:

my guy she just logged in now o, hide the post

1 Like

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
we nor dey fear even EDO girls, we don meet stronger akwa ibom girls wey fit tire you down with vegetable soup, we still escape cool grin
carry on bruv
but for me oh na weak men dey cry onto woman matter, weather real or fake tears

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You by abumeinben(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
So I found out crying can turn a girl's world upside down... grin

Dear God forgive me grin

Works like charm my friend.

Especially when you dey advice them and they're forming stronghead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Miss Me? / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox / Do You Still Want To Be In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.