Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Am Scared! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared! (3858 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Have you ever felt timid when talking to someone you like?

Why am I afraid of asking you questions?
Why do I look forward to talking to you and then become speechless when i get the chance to?
Why do I feel intimidated by you?
Why do I feel so comfortable yet nervous around you?

This is not love, is it? I'm quite the out-spoken type. I always speak my mind,what I feel n how I feel it.
That's one of the things my past lovers and my friends like about me. I always put my feelings, any kind, into words.
But now, it's different. I feel like a fool. Stammering and blabbing like an idiot. I feel too vulnarable when am with him. Weak.
After the pleasantries, I hardly have anything to say because these questions, (too personal questions) i want to ask won't let my brain rest.
Yes, I like him. I don't know if I love him but I do like him alot. We are friends. He never indicate the otherwise. Even though our chat is just like that of lovers. Quite personal and sensual, yet he never made mention of anything too close.
I don't want to raise my hope high too. I just want to enjoy the flirtationship that exist between us. Nothing serious attached. No commitment, no nothing. Just the sweet words and cuddles. That's the exact thing I told myself I want. That I need.
Maybe I'm scared of breaking this tight( tight?) bond between us. Scared of saying or asking something that might spoil everything. I don't want to get too personal. I really don't want to. Like i said, he didn't indicate he wants more.

Now that's the issue!
That's what, exactly, I'm trying to avoid. MORE! I think I want more. No I don't. Well, maybe I do. I want it all. Everything that goes with it.
But I have made this mistake once. Asking for more where there was nothing. Am still suffering from the pain it left me. The scars are still fresh.
After all the promises I made to myself, here is history repeating itself. Please don't tell me am in love! Please don't. I don't think so. I don't even think I know what love is anymore. It's just this problem of feeling weak everytime I hear his voice. Thank God for distance! I might just drop dead everytime I see him.

He does urge me to open up but what if I do?
What will happen if he sees am getting too attached to him?
Will he run away just like the other?
Will he stop talking to me?
Will I end up losing in both ways?

I don't like this feeling of immaturity. This feeling of incompetence. This feeling of cowardice. I feel 12 when i talk to him. I wasn't like this before. I want to go back to how it was. Friendship and nothing more.
Maybe I should try avoiding him. No, i won't. I have learnt from experience that 'that' won't work. But I need to find a solution before this get out of hand. Before I hurt myself. Before I lose control. I will need to caution myself. I don't need 'MORE'. I really don't. 'MORE' hurts. I just need to keep reminding myself on that. 'MORE' hurts.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are in love.

Do you also feel butterflies in your stomach?

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

**Love** nwantiti

its just obvious, you are in love with this dude.....

Just open up and tell him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nowadays I'm just too lazy...

Someone please summarize for me undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Just taste the dose of being friendzoned grin

I like it when guys friendzone ladies

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by 2dice01: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
chaii that guy has your mumu remote control with a fully charged battery

Sharrout to da nigga..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by 2dice01: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:

when you keep on drinking garri everyday how you no go lazy ..huh

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
2dice01:
when you keep on drinking garri everyday how you no go lazy ..huh

Lol how did yhu know that I was adviced to drink garri everyday in other to get fatter undecided grin
Re: I Am Scared! by 2dice01: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:

Lol how did yhu know that I was adviced to drink garri everyday in other to get fatter undecided grin
so you wanna get fatter with diss your size

Make sure you add a pinch of cement cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by naijaboiy: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: I Am Scared! by Jayson1: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
If they ask this one to write school project now, she'll go and steal one from the library.

#Copy and Paste.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol.... Jayson1, these words are my thoughts not copy and paste
Re: I Am Scared! by Jayson1: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Alright, I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
See love oo,anyways i like ur moniker grin
Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:

You express yourself well, my dear. Very articulate. Plus you sound like a smart girl. I hope things work out for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:

She just betrayed us. She's in love, she wants to give her mumu button to a GUY. angry cry sad
Re: I Am Scared! by kullozone(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
You look very young.... You're a good writer though! Keep it up and don't be like that lazy girl up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by dacovajnr: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was busy reading and Halfway I cum dey laugh...I don't know why sha lipsrsealed...but I just hope the Op Is able to replicate this writeup during an examination grin cheesy
Re: I Am Scared! by cozyfaithex(f): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
oops I feel u coz I have been there,I will advice u don't open up and keep it slow nd steady becoz u may end up hurting urself,I felt same way for a girl and summon courage to tell him but he was not into me lyk I tot and ended up asking a friend out in my own office,I hurt and pain was not easy but I manage to let it go so it won't coz more damage to me. I learnt a great lesson and promise myself not to repeat that mistake again,so pls jux be patient till he makes the moves.I hope u does.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Zita55 post=54462894] grin

**Love** nwantiti

its just obvious, you are in love with this dude.....

Just open up and tell him.
What if he runs? What if what I feel is one-sided? I don't want to get hurt again

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
OlufemiAbisola you're making the chase too easy for him.

If your talks are already sensual and he hasn't asked you out or made his intention known, the possibility of him taking advantage of you is very high.

You love him? Well give him a chase. A jungle cat loves a hunt and not having his dinner handed to him on a plate.

Yet If you make the chase too hard, you'll just realize that you're the only one running grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hey guys, I am new here. Won't you welcome me?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
cozyfaithex:
oops I feel u coz I have been there,I will advice u don't open up and keep it slow nd steady becoz u may end up hurting urself,I felt same way for a girl and summon courage to tell him but he was not into me lyk I tot and ended up asking a friend out in my own office,I hurt and pain was not easy but I manage to let it go so it won't coz more damage to me. I learnt a great lesson and promise myself not to repeat that mistake again,so pls jux be patient till he makes the moves.I hope u does.

Aww... a pretty lady like you! Was the guy blind? undecided
Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

She just betrayed us. She's in love, she wants to give her mumu button to a GUY. angry cry sad

shocked shocked hell no would she fall mugu to one niggur in our watch sad..

Bring rope.. Let's tie her..

Before we start seeing a heartbreak thread cry

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Snap outta it sis! Wake up girl and get hold of whatever emotions yhu might be feeling..

Calm yhurself down.. Keep calm... And act cool till he approaches yhu..

(or has he already approach yhu? I don't know cause I was too weak to read yhur story) cheesy
Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha
Lol..... We are close. Very sef..... We are friends so if he wants something else he could just say it
Re: I Am Scared! by darbeelicous(f): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin...... Lemme pity u
She's scared to tell her crush she might be in love with him embarassed
At least that's what I got from the half I read tongue
Jodha:

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jodha:

shocked shocked hell no would she fall mugu to one niggur in our watch sad..

Bring rope.. Let's tie her..

Before we start seeing a heartbreak thread cry

Oya oya, lemme call my Paddie to bring the rope. grin

Lefulefu please bring rope.
Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

who dem wan tie grin?
Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Hey guys, I am new here. Won't you welcome me?

wink

I just came here to read comments and sip Zobo....

I can categorically tell you that the guy already knows you are into him.....

Welcome to Nairaland mam!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

As em dey bring rope.. Coman helep me put her.. Beside that mango tree there..

We'll tie and there grin

She cannot come and be disgracing us ehn cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Accepted To Be Mine Forever, After Waiting For Her For One Year (pics) / I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos) / How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.