Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) (4195 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by pegolala(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Can you trust your boyfriend/girlfriend to this extent?

This photo is from Kendrick lamar and Rhianna's Loyalty video.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by paiz: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Am i mad

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
No but I can trust Chelsea
Meanwhile, Bayern fans

11 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
dont trust anybody sad
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by StarBukola(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Op,when I no chop crazy, what if he mistakenly let go?

Op ,abeg u wey dey ask question u fit do ham?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Ifakiland(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
How will a Nigger carry all this big ass fat Fvck Nigerian gals that way anyway?? Na una two go fall

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by thestevens: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
For what na, even when my own shadow will leave me?
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by pegolala(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
StarBukola:
Op,when I no chop crazy, what if he mistakenly let go?

Op ,abeg u wey dey ask question u fit do ham?
it depends on who it is. If na you, I go fit na grin

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2017
pegolala:
Can you trust your boyfriend/girlfriend to this extent?

This photo is from Kendrick lamar and Rhianna's Loyalty video.

With those skinny men having a chicken legs?
Abeeeg na! I cudnt imagine what strength they will have shocked

Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by MrOreo(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Rough play...
Ere kere... cry
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Estellar: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2017
For what now? Trust gbakwa oku
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Duchessree(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
i dey craze ni.. Never trust anyone
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by Fidelismaria: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
nawa for the posters above me ooo
yes I can
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Are u kidding me? when i never even trust myself finish!
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by BumbleBee007: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
NO!
Re: Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) by AkProsper(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
how. many people can stand close to the tip of an high rise building? . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / Can Someone Tell Me The Names Of Drugs I Will Use To Last For 6hr On Bed / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.