Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Am Scared! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared! (3851 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
darbeelicous:
grin grin...... Lemme pity u
She's scared to tell her crush she might be in love with him embarassed
At least that's what I got from the half I read tongue

Thanks dearie grin

Love kpo gi her there.. Just help me and Aderola.. We wanna tie her up grin
Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Jodha
Lol..... We are close. Very sef..... We are friends so if he wants something else he could just say it

Ma'am it's my displeasure to tell yhu you've violated section 16 of the girl's code "before a guy approaches yhu do not develop any emotion other than mild crush for him"..

On behalf of the girls (some of the girls) cheesy.. I wantu tell yhu comfortably you're not in love sis.. Yhur mind is only playing tricks on yhu..

Kindly come forward let's tie yhu and quarantine yhur heart.. To prevent future occurrences..

Signed Management
#girlpower #girlcode #weruntheworld #weaarekings #girlsrock

Thanks for yhur cooperation grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
In order news
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me
Re: I Am Scared! by spanzed(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
The newcomer with a beautiful composed poem.....follow your heart babe.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2017
The most painful thing is I don't even know if he has a girlfriend or not...... I'm sitting on the fence here. It's either I let go now or I keep hoping he takes this thing further. I can't go back to being just friends with him. Help me guys

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=OlufemiAbisola post=54466315][/quote]

not true dear, I have been in that situation before...

feel free, he won't run.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Yinkey6(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Hey guys, I am new here. Won't you welcome me?
You're welcome.......

...●︿●

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by darbeelicous(f): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
lolz..... Oya who is bringing the rope.....
I'm holding her legs already! grin
Jodha:

Thanks dearie grin

Love kpo gi her there.. Just help me and Aderola.. We wanna tie her up grin
Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... Oya who is bringing the rope.....
I'm holding her legs already! grin

Hold her tight oo grin

Lefulefu.. What's delaying the rope? ... Do fast biko before she runs..
Re: I Am Scared! by darbeelicous(f): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
hahaha...... Op name na sorry today, ur own don finish grin grin
@olufemiAbisola, just keep calm, act like nothing's happening if u think it's too sensual, give a little space. If he loves u too he'll ask y but if not, he'll just move on and u can do the same! The worst thing that can happen to a bae is friendzone....... As for telling him u love him, its a big NO for me, don't give him ur mumu button o....
Jodha:

Hold her tight oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Vickysnipe147(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Dude has your mumu button already, and you making yourself available makes it easy for him to friend zone you. he gets the affection, attention, and all that he gets from a girlfriend except sex. So believe me he will not ask you out. guys like playing along allot just to avoid asking that question. So allow him to work for it and give him less attention, ones he realises this, if he values you that much he will pop the question so that he will not lose you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Jodha:

Hold her tight oo grin

sorry for the delay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..here it is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya oya, lemme call my Paddie to bring the rope. grin

Lefulefu please bring rope.
dont worry grin grin grin grin grin..i have tied up op...she's safe now grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! by Jadoskii(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bisola don't worry I won't run away.Nd to answer ur question*I dnt av a gf,at least not that I knw of....i knew u wanted to say something yesternight,buh I didn't want to push it...r u still coming over today?

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by Jodha(f): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
lefulefu:

sorry for the delay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..here it is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:

dont worry grin grin grin grin grin..i have tied up op...she's safe now grin grin grin grin

Thank yhu guys... grin grin grin grin

I'm glad she's safe now

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are in love.

Do you also feel butterflies in your stomach?
Na worms
Indication that u should hit the kitchen

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by TosinDru: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
You're obviously confused.
You want something but you don't know if you really want it or you don't know how much you want it cos you don't know if he wants it too.

Oh shiit I might have just got you confused you the more with this. My bad

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Jadoskii post=54491561]Bisola don't worry I won't run away.Nd to answer ur question*I dnt av a gf,at least not that I knw of....i knew u wanted to say something yesternight,buh I didn't want to push it...r u still coming over today?[LOL! In your dreams Jadoskii....]
Re: I Am Scared! by Jadoskii(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=OlufemiAbisola post=54513433][/quote]well u can't blame me for trying grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
@Jadoskii , wehdon sir...... Is this how you decieve all dem girls and make them fall for you?
Re: I Am Scared! by Jadoskii(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
@Jadoskii , wehdon sir...... Is this how you decieve all dem girls and make them fall for you?
naahhh no deception....was jux kidding....besides u gat wat I lyk....

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
@Jadoskii..... Iffa iffa iffa hearl!
Re: I Am Scared! by Jadoskii(m): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
@Jadoskii..... Iffa iffa iffa hearl!
ahan bisola calm down small na.....for ur information dis is aw a relationship xtarts..b4 u knw it,we will hit front page(nl couple of the year) grin....that Apple iPhone 7 u tld me u want last night,I am already saving..though ma acct balance can only buy Apple juice right naw....I can manage to buy ifong 7 for u

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol... Jadoskii ...... U can still buy d Apple juice na.... U then hustle hard for the Iphone7... Iphone7 not ifong o
Re: I Am Scared! by Jadoskii(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Lol... Jadoskii ...... U can still buy d Apple juice na.... U then hustle hard for the Iphone7... Iphone7 not ifong o
wait oo.xo u mean If I go an hustle
U will wait for me...let's not prolong this and hustle 2geda....dnt worry d ifong is just like iPhone,just that dier is no camera...besides that apple juice z rili chilled..I'm sure ull like a taste of my Apple juice..oya cum lemme give it to u.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 14, 2017
OlufemiAbisola:
Lol.... Jayson1, these words are my thoughts not copy and paste

All i can say is that i just read something creative and so beautifully expressed.

Well love is trust, without trust love will rust and blown away like dust . Love is care, without care love will tear and shade tears. OlufemiAbisola put that in mind. But most importantly dont sell yourself at a paltry price. Keep it "TIGHT" and remain as natural as life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! by PETRUCE007: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are in love.

Do you also feel butterflies in your stomach?

seriously,
you read that epistle??

i hail una
Re: I Am Scared! by OlufemiAbisola(f): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=54565789]

All i can say is that i just read something creative and so beautifully expressed.

Well love is trust, without trust love will rust and blown away like dust . Love is care, without care love will tear and shade tears. OlufemiAbisola put that in mind. But most importantly dont sell yourself at a paltry price. Keep it "TIGHT" and remain as natural as life. [/Thank you so much. I do appreciate it/]
Re: I Am Scared! by wealthtrak: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
OlufemiAbisola:
Have you ever felt timid when talking to someone you like?

Why am I afraid of asking you questions?
Why do I look forward to talking to you and then become speechless when i get the chance to?
Why do I feel intimidated by you?
Why do I feel so comfortable yet nervous around you?

This is not love, is it? I'm quite the out-spoken type. I always speak my mind,what I feel n how I feel it.
That's one of the things my past lovers and my friends like about me. I always put my feelings, any kind, into words.
But now, it's different. I feel like a fool. Stammering and blabbing like an idiot. I feel too vulnarable when am with him. Weak.
After the pleasantries, I hardly have anything to say because these questions, (too personal questions) i want to ask won't let my brain rest.
Yes, I like him. I don't know if I love him but I do like him alot. We are friends. He never indicate the otherwise. Even though our chat is just like that of lovers. Quite personal and sensual, yet he never made mention of anything too close.
I don't want to raise my hope high too. I just want to enjoy the flirtationship that exist between us. Nothing serious attached. No commitment, no nothing. Just the sweet words and cuddles. That's the exact thing I told myself I want. That I need.
Maybe I'm scared of breaking this tight( tight?) bond between us. Scared of saying or asking something that might spoil everything. I don't want to get too personal. I really don't want to. Like i said, he didn't indicate he wants more.

Now that's the issue!
That's what, exactly, I'm trying to avoid. MORE! I think I want more. No I don't. Well, maybe I do. I want it all. Everything that goes with it.
But I have made this mistake once. Asking for more where there was nothing. Am still suffering from the pain it left me. The scars are still fresh.
After all the promises I made to myself, here is history repeating itself. Please don't tell me am in love! Please don't. I don't think so. I don't even think I know what love is anymore. It's just this problem of feeling weak everytime I hear his voice. Thank God for distance! I might just drop dead everytime I see him.

He does urge me to open up but what if I do?
What will happen if he sees am getting too attached to him?
Will he run away just like the other?
Will he stop talking to me?
Will I end up losing in both ways?

I don't like this feeling of immaturity. This feeling of incompetence. This feeling of cowardice. I feel 12 when i talk to him. I wasn't like this before. I want to go back to how it was. Friendship and nothing more.
Maybe I should try avoiding him. No, i won't. I have learnt from experience that 'that' won't work. But I need to find a solution before this get out of hand. Before I hurt myself. Before I lose control. I will need to caution myself. I don't need 'MORE'. I really don't. 'MORE' hurts. I just need to keep reminding myself on that. 'MORE' hurts.
grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help, I Think I Am In Love With My Sister / Livingdead Has Declined My Offer On His Treatment. / Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.