Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pearls Of Love (episode 18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pearls Of Love (episode 18) (423 Views)

Pearls Of Love (episode 27) / Pearls Of Love (episode 19) / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pearls Of Love (episode 18) by ACKCITY: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
So some years back, while we were still in school, I had returned from a hectic lecture, tired and looking hungry. I met Ann in the room; I can’t remember now, but I think she didn’t have lectures that day.

“Hi darling, you look very tired', she said, as she helped with my suit.

“I'm really tired', I told her

“Oh, Sorry ', she said.

“I just cooked, I'm sure you'll like to eat now"

I told her I'd preferred to rest first, on hitting the bed, I slept off. When I later woke, she served the food and we both ate. I noticed she was keeping to herself, but she tried covering up like nothing was wrong, but now I had known her too well to be deceived. Women always have one thing or the other bothering them all the time. So I decided not to bother her with her thinking.

We later went out to the movies that night, it didn't make much difference, and I think it would have been better if we had just stayed back because the movie was not even interesting. We later returned to our room, but she was still all cold. When I could no longer stand her quietness, I asked her;

“Ann what's the problem with you?'

“Dan nothing', she replied in a very harsh tone.

“You know, this is just how you start," I told her.

Read more >>http://www.ackcitynews.com/2017/03/pearls-of-love-episode-18.html

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Spotted In Delta State. / What's Going On? / Based On Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.