Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati (27898 Views)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
The expenses of buhari 2 month medical leave is the budget of lagos state in a year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Ronaldinnioh(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by eezeribe(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:

what is the meaning of bmc

being seeing it lately

Buhari Media campaign or Centre.

3 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by deejerrydee: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
So, you can't compose your restlessness to read this basic 1,500 word article? But you can watch BBN for hours.

Leader(s) of tomorrow, I hail thee!

lonelydora:
Summarize please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by mark666: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omo' come see smiling competition naaaa'

]There was even a smiling competition among Buhari’s men in the Villa today. Look at the photos. Some people smiled so much if their teeth had fallen off in the process[

3 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by deejerrydee: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Interesting assertion, but, please show the numbers, at least the basic expenses.

Love Machine:
The expenses of buhari 2 month medical leave is the budget of lagos state in a year.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by robosky02(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
ITS LONDON TO KADUNA grin

2 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by cooljude(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
I enjoyed the write-up but I feel Mr President should resign and take proper care of his health but in Nigeria, nobody gives away power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by lonelydora: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
deejerrydee:
So, you can't compose your restlessness to read this basic 1,500 word article? But you can watch BBN for hours.

Leader(s) of tomorrow, I hail thee!

I'm not among. I'm too old to lead Nigeria
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by stan567(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Don't you think Buhari is being selfish and thinking Nigeria is like his family? As a president who has the interest of the country and the citizens in a high esteem should humbly and honourably resign and allow someone who is more stronger to continue from where he stopped. He was forced to come back to Nigerian to avoid impeachment .looking at him he is still sick and needs attention. Am not saying he is not entitled to either medical leave or annual vacation. Now let me ask...is it now that he is sick he will be fighting corruption and be travelling from one country to the other?. As big as this country is we don't need a president WHO IS NOT UP and doing..

4 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by coolebux(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Watch out for the movie "50 Days In London" grin grin
E go hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by smartkester(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
So who get precious time to read all this jargons.. Mschwww
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by eezeribe(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omooba77:

Hmmmm, thank God the man is back; I was just imagining what would have happened

Fear fear....
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Buharimustgo: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nothing will happen. We need to stop seeing the north as this Hydra Headed Monster that can't be tamed

Go will bless u and ur generation

3 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by deejerrydee: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
That's ignoble in Nigeria.

Resigning from a public office, who does that in this clime? Even if you wanted to, your allies and political camp won't support you.

What do you think it cost Buhari to finally leave Nigeria for this vacation and hand over to Osinbajo. We're too power driven in this control, maybe not for ourselves alone but for the satisfaction of the people within our circle.

cooljude:
I enjoyed the write-up but I feel Mr President should resign and take proper care of his health but in Nigeria, nobody gives away power.

4 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Majority of the people celebrating buhari's return are fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by mkoabiola: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abati a great writer any day,any time anywhere , with good diction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by phensbassey: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by oruma19: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omooba77:
Reubeniiii oba satire...Almost rolling on the floor shocked shocked
this is the Ruben we used to know before he worked with the gvt. But why do good and very articulate pple loose their steam and skills once they get to power? Na wa oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by emi14: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Reuben i have been waiting for your article. You sounded more political than real.

2 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by deejerrydee: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Political lie grin

Who's your age mate in the Nigerian political circle; Obansajo, Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Saraki, Ibori?

No one is too old to rule in Nigeria/Africa and that's the true affirmation of the maxim 'Leaders of TOMORROW'.

Tomorrow will always come and thankfully there's no age limit to the leadership bar, here.

lonelydora:

I'm not among. I'm too old to lead Nigeria
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
The question Nigerians should ask is who paid the bill for this protracted medical leave of his? Who did? Why are our hospitals such in a bad state in the year 2017 and we are so desensitized that we see it as a norm for a sitting president to travel abroad for healthcare reasons? This is so disheartening that the current youth are not even asking these questions!!!! Why can't they fix the healthcare system here in Nigeria This is crazy!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by kings09(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
D article is meant to sarcastic. Read again
buffalowings:
when did abati a pdp guy become a zombie

I'm not understanding

3 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by successinlife: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good that Buhari is back but the truth is clear for all to see,he is frail,he is still seriously sick.His coming home is to score cheap points and make his clan reposition for future eventualities.It was well said that he will return to continue his treatment in two weeks,he just come around for two weeks and go back,what happens when he return.He has really lost weight,i wish him quick recovery.Buhari said he is old and has military experience while Osinbajo is young and intelligent,so one generation will always give way for the other,in most cases 'the young shall grow' and the old shall leave a legacy behind,the preoccupation of the old generation should be this 'are we leaving a good or bad legacy behind'?

4 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by vRendoh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
tinsel:
All of you are trying so hard to instigate crisis between the president and his vice.

Where you dey since when all the praises dey fall like rain....the west controls the media....they stand whosoever they want stand and fall same ......To the west ..the Acting president was better......suddenly...NEPA don seize light....music don stop to play.
That is the way life roles

3 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by deejerrydee: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Partial knowledge doesn't make for full understanding and robust engagement...What you do not know, you can't engage.

Reuben could have remained an armchair journalist/editor/columnist and castigate government, polices and social issues through his professional prism without a deeper insight with which he now addresses social issues...How many of his colleagues (ex/current editors) can write like this?

It's only myopic to think that everyone who joins government must dump their personal/professional convictions. Yes, you might not be able to push your personal agenda for the moment and you've got to be loyal to your employer without sacrificing too much.

Perhaps, one reason Nigeria is falling apart is the lack of a critical mass to effect desired change. If only 30% of government workers believe in professionalism, honesty and dignity, it will be so hard to influence the other 70% with these principles. But if the reserve is the case, your thought is as valid as mine.

The Yorubas say, one tree doesn't make a forest...

We need working alliances and valid critical mass to move Nigeria forward.

oruma19:
this is the Ruben we used to know before he worked with the gvt. But why do good and very articulate pple loose their steam and skills once they get to power? Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
deejerrydee:
Political lie grin

Who's your age mate in the Nigerian political circle; Obansajo, Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Saraki, Ibori?

No one is too old to rule in Nigeria/Africa and that's the true affirmation of the maxim 'Leaders of TOMORROW'.

Tomorrow will always come and thankfully there's no age limit to the leadership bar, here.

Amen. That was not what I intended to type shaa. But since you have quoted me, I can't change it again.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Reuben Abati sliding into the abyss, like Reno Omokiri. I never imagined the old Reuben Abati trying to create division in the Presidency. His former boss and benefactor never ceded power anytime he travelled; he rather left the country in limbo. Mr Buhari and the Vice President are very mature individuals; such write-up won't do them apart
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by amazon14: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:

what is the meaning of bmc

being seeing it lately

Buhari's media center Bmc. They are the 40 people employed to invade all social media to encounter any buhari critics or even lie against sunch person just to discredit you. They are every where especially nairaland. Their pay is 250k monthly you can apply through sarrki or lai- yer mohammed if you are interested
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by buffalowings: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
eezeribe:

Buhari Media campaign
o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun / Buhari, Tinubu Arrives Sokoto To Flag Off APC Presidential Campaign - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.