Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati (27900 Views)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by jossy4joseph(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
it was really an open teeth competition
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by AreaFada2: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
coolebux:
Watch out for the movie "50 Days In London" grin grin
E go hot

Iweka Road. Grab your copy now! cheesy
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by maestro2000(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
I noticed that there was no such jubilation in the entire South West, the East, the Middle Belt and the South South. This is understandable.

Sentiments were not for the above mentioned folks.

The northrrners see everything through the prism of religion

Nope you're wrong there, the northerners see everything through the prism and believe that they are "born to rule " an ideology filled in their heads by those British colonial masters.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by BlindAngel: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2017
buffalowings:

what is the meaning of bmc

being seeing it lately
Buhari's media ...i have forgotten what the C stands for. It was bursted last week on front page, many topics was pushed to frontpage because of it, we learnt that some people are paid 250,000montly to support buhari online, no matter what, we also learnt that they use names of southerners to do their dirty job.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by dreZilla(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
OMG....Hands down. Reuben right so beautifully...
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by TheSpellChecker: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Deilluminator:
Thanks Oyibo. I am glad to have you strolled on my post. But you need to Spell your name well too. Verb/noun can't qualify a noun.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to take a correction?

What is it that makes you guys get so defensive whenever someone makes an attempt to correct you?

Why are you guys so full of pride that you find taking corrections somewhat an insult?

What makes you guys think the best move to take whenever you are corrected is to immediately point out to your corrector how unqualified he is to be correcting you by way of ridiculing him instead of simply taking the correction and maybe thanking him for enlightening you?

It is not encouraging at all.

Pride goeth before a fall.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

What is it that makes you guys get so defensive whenever someone makes an attempt to correct you?

Why are you guys so full of pride that you find taking corrections somewhat an insult?

What makes you guys think the best move to take whenever you are corrected is to immediately point out to your corrector how unqualified he is to be correcting you by way of ridiculing him instead of simply taking the correction and maybe thanking him for enlightening you?

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

I am so sorry about how long it takes you to come up with this lovely post. I am marveled at what must have kept you so long from nairaland. Oh sorry, recession right? You must be a true prophet to have waken up a dead thread. But it seems you are oblivious of the ambiguous nature of your name, I think it's very important to check that too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.