Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati (27917 Views)

Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by mantosa(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Reuben Abati!!!!!!

Always wonderful with the pen. I salute you again
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by buffalowings: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
amazon14:

Buhari's media center Bmc. They are the 40 people employed to invade all social media to encounter any buhari critics or even lie against sunch person just to discredit you. They are every where especially nairaland. Their pay is 250k monthly you can apply through sarrki or lai- yer mohammed if you are interested

sarrki
I want to apply sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by AreaFada2: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omooba77:
Reubeniiii oba satire...Almost rolling on the floor shocked shocked

Nor be small thing o.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Sogold: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
You are a joker! A good servant eventually gets celebrated!
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by iammolise(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
I noticed that there was no such jubilation in the entire South West, the East, the Middle Belt and the South South. This is understandable.

Sentiments were not for the above mentioned folks.

The northrrners see everything through the prism of religion
... 4 them-

The impression is "OUR OWN HAS COME"
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by UncleJudax(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
PDJT:
- Fear of job loss necessitated this I guess.

BMC's, I lie? grin

That na bad mouth walahi. Occupational harzard! Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oga Reuben, sorry to say that you are now more wiser than when you were in power. I love your articles even though others may think otherwise.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by ekestic1976(f): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
tinsel:
All of you are trying so hard to instigate crisis between the president and his vice.
And they WILL fail.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Bigii(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:

what is the meaning of bmc

being seeing it lately

Buhari Media Centre
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by maikachiya(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
What we, Northers understood is that there are no element of Justice, Equality, peace in the eyes of southerners. They always brings the isaues of Religion, Trabalism, sectionalism and many others but at the end related them to Northerners. May Allah Subhanahu Walata'ala guide and purified your internal heart (minds) amin.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by wasuka14(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
tinsel:
All of you are trying so hard to instigate crisis between the president and his vice.
I knw d pain of loosing power to PMB is still disturbing abati. I can not see any sane point inside his write up..... It's a complete wailing. For your information, we in the southwest are absolutely happy to see d return of baba in good health. Were man! #idiotabati
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by opribo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
The thing that made the man not to talk to anybody tells me that the man they brought back home is not bubu , they might have worked with the British people to clone another replica of him. Just take a look at his old pix and this new one.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by 989900: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
aminho:
I really enjoyed the article why wont reno omokri be this intelligent

Mr. 'Rhinoceros' is a kid.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by NovusHomo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omooba77:
Reubeniiii oba satire...Almost rolling on the floor shocked shocked

Satire?! All I notice is a poorly disguised attempt at ass-kissing?
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Stone03: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Citing Robert Greene's laws of power against the vice president's much applauded achievement in these little time of the president's absence shows how mischievous people could be. Did Abati expect Osinbajo to toe the spatan steps of his master? To the detriment of the masses? I think our vice president deserves commendation instead of criticism. Judging him with globally-unadopted Robert Greene's opinion on power conduct is to me being wicked to Nigerians & raking up enmity being the president & his vice. Abati is supposed to be more intelligent than he portrayed here.

1 Like

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by NovusHomo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Stone03:
Citing Robert Greene's laws of power against the vice president's much applauded achievement in these little time of the president's absence shows how mischievous people could be. Did Abati expect Osinbajo to toe the spatan steps of his master? To the detriment of the masses? I think our vice president deserves commendation instead of criticism. Judging him with globally-unadopted Robert Greene's opinion on power conduct is to me being wicked to Nigerians & raking up enmity being the president & his vice. Abati is supposed to be more intelligent than he portrayed here.

Exactly! See my comment above.

1 Like

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by TheSpellChecker: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Deilluminator:
Oga Reuben, sorry to say that you are now more wiser than when you were in power. I love your articles even though others may think otherwise.

Tautology. embarassed
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Kiakia(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
PMB may still not be up to it. His hurried return is on instigation of the cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Quanty(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wellcome back Baba! ;DWellcome back Baba!
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by everozone: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
No one knows tomorrow.Anything can still happen.Just crossing my fingers.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Desbully: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
ur commentary is good though Assumptions @ certain points. makes it not completely sound enough therefore immature.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:
when did abati a pdp guy become a zombie

I'm not understanding
the thing tire me,talking from both sides of the mouth and no original idea."mischief makers and outshining the master",Just using public rhethoric to score cheap popular points
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by buffalowings: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
ehie:
the thing tire me,talking from both sides of the mouth and no original idea."mischief makers and outshining the master",Just using public rhethoric to score cheap popular points

he is being sarcastic
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ruben was there, he knows what he's saying. So much eyes services in Aso villa.

Buhari and Osinbajo needs to let go some ministers and cabals.

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by dodelight(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
About this so called first law of power, there are rules and there are exceptional rules; even the author of that book, 48 Laws of Power, always state a reversal of every law he stated. Show me someone who always sticks to rules, and I'll show you someone who may not truly excel in life.

1 Like

Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by dodelight(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:

being seeing it lately
Buhari Media Centre
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by XaintJoel20: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
buffalowings:

being seeing it lately

BMC stands for Buhari Media Centre.

Thank me later.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Omooba77: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
oruma19:
this is the Ruben we used to know before he worked with the gvt. But why do good and very articulate pple loose their steam and skills once they get to power? Na wa oooo.

The demons in Aso Rock
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Tautology. embarassed

Thanks Oyibo. I am glad to have you strolled on my post. But you need to Spell your name well too. Verb/noun can't qualify a noun.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by bizzibodi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abati of all pple,he has return to his former self,i thought he will mention how asorock demon cause baba sickness.but i saw celebration in ph among d northern residents.
Re: From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
5%ers did not jubiliate
Oya Magu..... get ready.
Herdsmen are you there? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On The Little Girl She Offered To Help, 8 Years Ago / Herdsmen Killings: Tinubu Breaks Silence, Advocates For Rehabilitation Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.