Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (74978 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Hahaha
Am sure after sex.. Another girl called the boyfriend..
And the boyfriend could not explain

That results in to fight...

Anyway if RIP works take one, if not am sorry.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 3:51am On Mar 11, 2017
From what I observed from the pictures of the room, It's most likely a one bedroom apartment/flat, or one room face me I face you, a young guy who can't afford a bed as the mattress is on the bare floor. No table, glass cups were on a tray placed on the floor. Most likely he has no refrigerator as there is a water dispenser which should have been placed in a sitting room if there was,,.....

Now see the woes she has brought upon the family, who most probably would not know she went fucking, or she added the frolicking to an errand sent by the parents, or she was supposed to be in school but had been into such camping away from school. Many alluding credence and analyses can be made on this fatal love scene. As a parent i feel traumatized about this, and why should life be wasted like this. Obviously what the devils gives those who don't know God is to kill them. You who is reading me or who may quote me later, what is life to you, and how are you spending it?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Tekpetey: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2017
The killer was her landlord who doesn't reside in his house. He's divorced after raping a 9 year old girl more so, he just came back from prison then he did this. He has confessed and has been taken to panti. He will definitely be killed too.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by henrimoto(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Lord, if Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet please give him whistle, we the few righteous will still hear itcry
Lol..... You, you dey among the righteous so? you no know wetin you don cause with that package wey you carry..

Lol.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by moorme(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
auntysimbiat:
JEEZ
Who is ur boy friend?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by moorme(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Tekpetey:
The killer was her landlord who doesn't reside in his house. He's divorced after raping a 9 year old girl more so, he just came back from prison then he did this. He has confessed and has been taken to panti. He will definitely be killed too.

Are you there?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by joey150(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2017
fatai7165:

Fo-re..what?? Whr do you think we are?? Europe or America? Our own mode of investigation is police arresting anybody and calling them suspects, if by mistake you happen to be passing by the front of the house of the incident and police are there at the moment, they can even carry you as suspect sef!!
Yes i know we dont have that..

But we cant be stuck in this loop of failure. Someday we have to snap out of it
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2017
some women won't learn from this.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by pesty100(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Where was she stabed?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2017
eyah
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2017
And the culprits must be one useless yellow-bar demon... if u tell them to date cool headed good guys Like us they won't agree

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You lack comprehensive ability. So she was killed in her father's house abi?.

U are even worse with ur porous judgemental nature. Were u there when she was murdered? Do u know jack about the circumstances surrounding her death? Did her ghost come to tell u what happened? What if she was hypnotised, kidnapped, molested and murdered? Best shut the hell up and stop spewing trash.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by softwerk(f): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

I know this was meant to be a harmless comment just to get likes but do not commit blasphemy for what? A couple of virtual "Likes"?
And this piece of advice coming from 'penisinpenisout'?! grin
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Love is the sixth SENSE which will make lose your SENSE and make you a complete NONSENSE. Just nego di
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
The room I see shows that of your everyday hustler.....foam on ground, shoes inside room, self contain apartment...etc
More like a temperamental, egoistic, sadist....who lost it when his button was pressed.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by karrengold(f): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2017
ayaside:
The FB user sef..So,any girl that is murdered is trying to follow already made guys?? angry
i wonder ooo my guy,abi somebody cannot visit her lover again..people judging unnecessarily..awon smellos gbogbo
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by karrengold(f): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
ayaside:
The FB user sef..So,any girl that is murdered is trying to follow already made guys?? angry
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by pearlygirly(f): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
:-Xkai! gals wil never hear word! the more u warn them of these kind of things,the less they undestand..lemme goan buy bread
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by 4C2215131: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:

i Talk am...i nova even waka comot fr here u don come drop rubbish...na every lady dey materialistic fr una..me i just pity u

Hehehehe...hahahahahah....hehehbe
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

And this piece of advice coming from 'penisinpenisout'?! grin

Yes.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sshalom(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
This unbelievable. Law Enforcement should step in immediately!
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by amazon14: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
She knows best what he lured her with. Pity yourself! Cos I never said all women are materialistic.

There is no better way to say it than the way you said it. That is called generalization. And you are a woman
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by humberjade: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davash222:
Too bad. Fear Humans.

Dogs? Aliyah (of blessed memory) and her folks would disagree with u
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nonsense! The news source just came on Facebook and started posting judgements without giving details. What looks 'rich' about that setting? Besides, hasn't he been reading news of similar thing between married couples, singles etc, rich or not? The guy get hin own wahala wey hin never talk. That sanctimonious attitude just distracted from whatever good intentions he may have had coming with the pix.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
naija serial killer or this fight must be a crazy one
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
wetin ma come do? Cry?? pple go come here dey say na material things she pursue cus dz one so..nobody knws what happened so ya'll Sahara reporters and CSI experts should just respect yaxevs n not say trash bout d dead... R.I.P
u are very correct, cud b a jealous boyfriend killing his innocent bae ova sumtin she noz nothing ebau,,say cheating,,sm Jew guys say if u test anoda casava I go kill u cum kill myself! so sad shiz gone
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by oluscofield(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
this one is strong....
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tekpetey:
pls wie did it happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bebex Vs James Omolara: Lagos CP Orders Case Charged To Court, Removes DPO. / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.