Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (104323 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2017
dabrightt:
I am nt defending anyone bt we should just be careful

Careful of what?

I still need to understand why you guys love making God out to be one vengeance seeking phenom. Looking for who to smote and destroy.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by drstone1: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2017
aumeehn:
Kai suleiman don enter well wey pass him strength!!
Sule dan yaci mai tsada grin grin grin

Ride on BMC, till you meet ur waterloo. Unfortunately it will b late by then.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by hiyarnuh(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Look Nigerians , This is no more a blackmail. lt is real. What I see to it is DAT Apostle is demonic . He sleeps with women to make the church boom and enriching himself.
What pained me most was when miss Otobo said he brought money realised at crusade to her at the hotel room saying "take,this was all I realised from the crusade"
Followers giving money from their sweat, he is giving out for ulterior motives. God shld start taking vengeance on fake pastors
My advice to Fake Apostle Sule's wife is DAT she should not allow her husband to touch her again until real men of God have prayed for him and he confessed and he has gone through series of deliverance

l also shake head for those gullible workers of iniquities that will still go to his church tomorrow. U are all of the devil . Hell is your portion .

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by dabrightt: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Careful of what?

I still need to understand why you guys love making God out to be one vengeance seeking phenom. Looking for who to smote and destroy.
we are nt talking frm the same perspective..If u read ur scripture u won't put mouth for this kind matter u go just dey watch untill the truth is seen
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by aumeehn: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
drstone1:

Ride on BMC, till you meet ur waterloo. Unfortunately it will b late by then.
wetin kon be BMC again
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by hiyarnuh(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2017
hiyarnuh:
Look Nigerians , This is no more a blackmail. lt is real. What I see to it is DAT Apostle is demonic . He sleeps with women to make the church boom and enriching himself.
What pained me most was when miss Otobo said he brought money realised at crusade to her at the hotel room saying "take,this was all I realised from the crusade"
Followers giving money from their sweat, he is giving out for ulterior motives. God shld start taking vengeance on fake pastors
My advice to Fake Apostle Sule's wife is DAT she should not allow her husband to touch her again until real men of God have prayed for him and he confessed and he has gone through series of deliverance

l also shake head for those gullible workers of iniquities that will still go to his church tomorrow. U are all of the devil . Hell is your portion .
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by hiyarnuh(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
l think we all av right to freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by hiyarnuh(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2017
hiyarnuh:
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Guy that you have freedom of expression does not mean you will open ur mouth and be making superfluous statements
hiyarnuh:
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by cooltola(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Easy way to confirm the truth when the baby come outs do a paternity test then we will know if the girl is lieing or not.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by cosade(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
mu2sa2:
Suleiman's apostleship is on the verge of ending. Maybe he would next self-appoint himself a prophet

Religion is the opium of the mind.
All these revelations won't end his apostleship. Despite the evidences she has given, Napoles trip and money transfers which are verifiable, some people are still calling the lady "mumu". The revelations made by Ese Walter did not end the apostleship of the Abuja based Pastor.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2017
dabrightt:
we are nt talking frm the same perspective..If u read ur scripture u won't put mouth for this kind matter u go just dey watch untill the truth is seen

What scripture?

Does the scripture approve of Catholic priests molesting little boys and girls?

Does the scripture approve of Reverend King burning members of his congregation to death?

Does the scripture permit married Apostles to have carnal knowledge of his church members whilst lavishing hard forex on such members?

So journalists are meant to publish while the public must not comment because God would be angry?

I think you need emancipation.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by dabrightt: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

What scripture?

Does the scripture approve of Catholic priests molesting little boys and girls?

Does the scripture approve of Reverend King burning members of his congregation to death?

Does the scripture permit married Apostles to have carnal knowledge of his church members whilst lavishing hard forex on such members?

So journalists are meant to publish while the public must not comment because God would be angry?

I think you need emancipation.
God will give u wisdom because I can see u lack wisdom
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by TeamSimple(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Lolsssss.... This girl mumu long pass River Niger...
If u like, kill ursef.... All i know is, I stand with apostle johnson suleman...
With your gullible mind and k leg abi..
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2017
dabrightt:
God will give u wisdom because I can see u lack wisdom

A matter of differing opinion.

I too would say you need wisdom.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by laidima88(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2017
i smell skeleton in this man's cupboard or do you think its rational to make money from three days crusade and gave all to a prostitute without any hidden motive. although this lady may be sponsored but that doesnt mean its a false accusation or is he the only apostle in nigeria, why him ?

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2017
drmuri:

And you think a married man of God will be stupid enough to allow himself to be snapped with a prostitute he is fornicating with?
Its like you don't get the point. She said she has explicit photos, its her own words, nobody demanded that. So, what's stopping her from releasing the photos she claimed to have? Its very simple na, release the photos and Apostle Suleman is done for. Her words will be used against her if she doesn't release those photos to the public.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Ifymma(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
She even added that actress Daniella Okeke is his former girlfriend. Omo see Gobe!
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2017
cosade:

Religion is the opium of the mind.
All these revelations won't end his apostleship. Despite the evidences she has given, Napoles trip and money transfers which are verifiable, some people are still calling the lady "mumu". The revelations made by Ese Walter did not end the apostleship of the Abuja based Pastor.
She has not given any verifiable evidences and she has not been specific with her claims. She said she has explicit photos of him, yet, she hasn't released them. What could be more convincing than those photos? As a person, I like to base my judgment on facts. There's always two sides to a story. Apostle Suleman, as it stands is either guilty or not guilty, but with concrete evidences, he'll be nailed if truly he did. Fact is the end of every argument.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Ifymma(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2017
expee06:

ubanka Dan giya ne

uwarka kuma itace sarauniyar karuwai

Mai yasa kuna zage mamanku da babanku haka, baa chawo mana ku dena.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Earth2Metahuman: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bolognese:
She has already proved that, and that's why she was granted bail!

lmao

Bail is not discharge and acquitted.

Bail means; the temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial.

She will still be going for trial until discharged or sentenced.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
crowntoro:
you are a goat for making that statement... I know you must be among all these 'my pastor says'... What's your business with what I post? #ode#... Keep fooling yourselves around, I think you are one of his followers#mumu#... You must be very foolish for spewing rubbish and quoting me
it takes a goat to know a goat. you must be very foolish too for replying me back.... I don't blame you, using cheap fone and cheap data to write rubbish
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

There is nothing to fear.

It is inevitable that all must die so why the fear?

God would never come down to help the helpless it is through people it would be done.

And if the world is a small place so what?

GTFO!
so Wat ever you say must come back to you, grow up kid
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
so Wat ever you say must come back to you, grow up kid
Says an infant.

Wonder shall never cease.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by crowntoro(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
it takes a goat to know a goat. you must be very foolish too for replying me back.... I don't blame you, using cheap fone and cheap data to write rubbish
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, how did you know the type of phone that I use? #fooooooooooooooooooool#
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
crowntoro:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, how did you know the type of phone that I use? #fooooooooooooooooooool#
I don't need to know it's obvious.... grow up dis and stop spewing out rubbish
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Says an infant.

Wonder shall never cease.
mark my words and mark todays date, Dats all I will say for now
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by trishluvly(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
I wonder what's on the mind of the Apostle's wife at this point. Desperados can be bad sha.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Bolognese: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry bro, you've not been following the case.

Here's the judgement as reported by Sahara reporters;

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/06/court-denies-apostle-suleiman’s-application-remand-his-ex-lover-stephanie-otobo-prison

Earth2Metahuman:
lmao

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Bolognese: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sorry bro, you've not been following the case.

Here's the judgement as reported by Sahara reporters;

Justice Kikelomo Bukola Ayeye, the chief magistrate of the Lagos State Magistrate Court in Tinubu, has denied a request to remand one Wisdom Godstime and Stephanie Otobo, a lady in an explosive case who claims to have had an affair with Apostle Johnson Suleiman, founder of Omega Fire Ministry Worldwide.

The judge ruled that there is no substantial evidence to deny Stephanie her fundamental right to freedom, and hence granted her bail on liberal terms.

Justice Kikelomo said the matter was a case between two Nigerians and it did not matter if one of the parties was a man of God. She granted bail on conditions that the accused person deposit a sum of N100,000, with two sureties in like sum who must be gainfully employed.

In the application for remand, seen by Saharareporters, the police said that Wisdom and Stephanie were suspected to have threatened and blackmailed the man of God.

Attached to the application for remand was a four-count charge of terrorism, blackmail, and extortion, including threatening “an act of terrorism, demanding property with menace with intent to steal and attempt to extort money,” at the Police College in Ikeja, Lagos on February 14.

In the second count, the police said Wisdom and Stephanie “... with intent to blackmail a man of God, did unlawfully demand the immediate payment of the sum of $1,000,000 (one million US dollars) to you by Apostle Suleiman, … else you will call a conference and accuse him out for committing adultery … and having an illicit relationship with her (Stephanie).”

Earth2Metahuman:
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.