Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (104323 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by doctimonyeka(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
TeamSimple:
With your gullible mind and k leg abi..
smiles.. No p.. Tnks bro..
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by toye440: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
DSS somewhere smiling, el rufai saying shege Dan iska.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by BeardedMeat(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
mastermaestro:
Settle out of court, settle away from media! But he was deaf! Never engage in a dirty fight with a person who feels no shame. They will damage your image until nothing is left of it. The apostle started the rubbish when he ran to the press calling the girl names and linking her to fictional BH. Now see where the lady with no shame is pulling him into...a swine's slum.

He will regret it. Imagine the people who have taken inexplicable interests in the case. Two lovers of controversy: Keyamo and Sahara Reporters.

Whoever is close to the randy apostle should tell him to humble himself and seek a means of settling this issue outside the media or court. Nevertheless, what much can be done to rescue a man destined for downfall?
Well said man! The apostle should give it up already.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Earth2Metahuman: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bolognese:
Sorry bro, you've not been following the case.

Here's the judgement as reported by Sahara reporters;

Justice Kikelomo Bukola Ayeye, the chief magistrate of the Lagos State Magistrate Court in Tinubu, has denied a request to remand one Wisdom Godstime and Stephanie Otobo, a lady in an explosive case who claims to have had an affair with Apostle Johnson Suleiman, founder of Omega Fire Ministry Worldwide.

The judge ruled that there is no substantial evidence to deny Stephanie her fundamental right to freedom, and hence granted her bail on liberal terms.

Justice Kikelomo said the matter was a case between two Nigerians and it did not matter if one of the parties was a man of God. She granted bail on conditions that the accused person deposit a sum of N100,000, with two sureties in like sum who must be gainfully employed.

In the application for remand, seen by Saharareporters, the police said that Wisdom and Stephanie were suspected to have threatened and blackmailed the man of God.

Attached to the application for remand was a four-count charge of terrorism, blackmail, and extortion, including threatening “an act of terrorism, demanding property with menace with intent to steal and attempt to extort money,” at the Police College in Ikeja, Lagos on February 14.

In the second count, the police said Wisdom and Stephanie “... with intent to blackmail a man of God, did unlawfully demand the immediate payment of the sum of $1,000,000 (one million US dollars) to you by Apostle Suleiman, … else you will call a conference and accuse him out for committing adultery … and having an illicit relationship with her (Stephanie).”

like the report said, its a bail. Read the bolded part. She was granted bail because the fight is between two nigerians, so the offence shouldn't have deteriorated to arrest or prosecution because the other person involved is an apostle. Lemme simplify this (Its like local government chairman locking you up for bashing his car. Its a show of power) the local government supposed to report you to the police and they force you to have his car fixed unless you can prove you didn't bash his car in court). But getting her locked for a fight between two nigerians is against the law and a show of power.
Get it now

That's why she released. But it doesn't mean she won't go for trial on blackmail case unless the judge drops all cases based on lack of evidence and have her 100k bail returned back to her Or the settle out of court or the complainant dropped the case.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by toye440: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.

The most annoying part of this narrative is the conscienceless attitude of the Apostle to dole out church members hard earned money through tithes and offering to one faraway sex partner.

I think Oluwa is involved in this Apostle's nemesis/nightmare.

Bro a professional olosho doesn't need u to
pull off ur clothes by ur height dey know ur
joystick size and it is said dat d thinner the
customer is d more his firepower or
performance. Use urself as a case study if u r
within a hiegth range of 4-5 ft it's no doubt
like she said just average or medium but 6ft
beyond r always endowed.
And what size is he carrying 45 or 57.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
drmuri:

Will both of you shut up and STOP bringing your innocent parents into your madness?

Am sorry!
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ifymma:

Mai yasa kuna zage mamanku da babanku haka, baa chawo mana ku dena.
na dena.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
mark my words and mark todays date, Dats all I will say for now

You too mark my words and today's date.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by cosade(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

She has not given any verifiable evidences and she has not been specific with her claims. She said she has explicit photos of him, yet, she hasn't released them. What could be more convincing than those photos? As a person, I like to base my judgment on facts. There's always two sides to a story. Apostle Suleman, as it stands is either guilty or not guilty, but with concrete evidences, he'll be nailed if truly he did. Fact is the end of every argument.

She doesn't need to release concrete evidence for now, when they get to the court she'll do that as the public is not the jurist. What is instructive for me is that she has mentioned verifiable facts. The duo's visit to Naples is verifiable, their hotels stays in New York and Lagos are verifiable, money transfers can be traced and the frequency and duration of calls between them can be tracked.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by dsocioemmy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
na reallll waoo
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Rimimafia: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
May the Good Lord protect us from all evil.
why is this just coming after his fiasco with the Government?
Something does not just add up here.
Madam, would it have been different if he was a poor nameless man somewhere?
you bled for over a year and said nothing about it?
Why now.
I don't know what has transpired between both of you.
I think these kind of details are not what you give out, no matter what.
even if you have issues today, think of tomorrow.
from your stories, I don't think the Apostle has been bad to you.
cut him some slack and move on.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

You too mark my words and today's date.
hmm there are people you don't joke or mess with, hmm. no too much talk, watch and see
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
hmm there are people you don't joke or mess with, hmm. no too much talk, watch and see

Because God has said they are important all the other people are irrelevant.

Abeg commot here you no get talk.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala:
This babe no de Shame o. Lwkmh

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/10/video-apostle-suleman-wanted-party-loves-too-much-sex-estranged-lover-stephanie-otobo
She said she was bleeding for more than a year, has the bleeding suddenly stopped
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by crowntoro(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
I don't need to know it's obvious.... grow up dis and stop spewing out rubbish
you are the one that need to grow up and learn how to mind your business next time
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by chemberlin(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
I said it from the day this man's picture came on here where he was performing miracle under the rain and people where still under the rain..I said that day his time will still come to an end...here it is
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by TrumpDonald2: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
frisky2good:
Please who has been following this story from the beginning? What exactly is the issue between the banger and the banged?
No bro. Bangee smiley
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by KingsleySanchez(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.

The most annoying part of this narrative is the conscienceless attitude of the Apostle to dole out church members hard earned money through tithes and offering to one faraway sex partner.

Are u this dumb to have concluded on a matter that u know next to nothing about? Wise fool.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by KingsleySanchez(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
elampiro:
All the pastor worshippers will come to insult her. What is wrong with Nigerians. People here worship Pastors. Most who insult her don't even listen or read her story. She is badly hurt.

Ode
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by bolicks: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
ALL LIES. HOLES IN HER STORY. ALL LIES AND SET UP
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by egokudiowomoney: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
I don't know how some people think The lady said police should check her bank account and trace some lodgments there to the Apostle's bank account. I think that is enough to know who is saying the truth.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by biocamera: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
HOW DID SULEMAM KNOW THAT SHE IS A PROSTITUTE IF TRULY DAT HE HAS NOT THIRSTED.God has punished him and God will save Nigerians also of religion sentiments...
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
crowntoro:
you are the one that need to grow up and learn how to mind your business next time
mind my business? hmm. I pity you cos you have a long way to go
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Because God has said they are important all the other people are irrelevant.

Abeg commot here you no get talk.
shut up Mr man, before you Cary Wetin you no fit carry...
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
obafemee80:
Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
if u believe dis den u are probably d dumbest thing on earth
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by elampiro(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
KingsleySanchez:

Ode
Gullible follow follow
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by jenavism44: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aufbauh:

over 60% of men have average cassava,i believes she was guessing,if truely,his casava is avarage,the wife should'not meditate on that,becos her narration was based on prediction
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by elampiro(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
petitejolie:

lol! badly hurt? someone gets 8000 euros, 1000dollars nd more, was enjoying d sex nd u say badly hurt. most oloshos won't get DAT amount if dey work it out in 5yrs. nd den she's expecting d television pastor to leave his wife nd marry her? abeg she's greedy jaare. it will take someone wit a genuine heart nd mind DAT was used against her will to bring down DAT man. dis one doesn't av d heavens backing her. well God might just change is mind sha.

What about the abortion that led to her stooling blood for over a year? And she lost her shape and freshness from how she used to look before. You can take a look at her video again when she sang on stage in Calgary (not the the stage performance in Ottawa).

She also lost her boyfriend in that period she was with Suleman
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
shut up Mr man, before you Cary Wetin you no fit carry...

I dare you and Suleiman.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

I dare you and Suleiman.
hmm. wow interesting.... watch awt
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
hmm. wow interesting.... watch awt
Don't be silly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.