Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121035 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
agbonkamen:
I only watched it once ooo that was 3yrs ago
But you still have it..meaning you've watched it over n over again grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by agbonkamen(f): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
But you still have it..meaning you've watched it over n over again grin
not at all. the video is among hundreds of videos that I have in my computer
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
agbonkamen:
not at all. the video is among hundreds of videos that I have in my computer
aiit ma'am
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by pbethel: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

He gono ride this tide n come out stronger n raw popular , just keep on gurl.

Tarnish ur destiny cos of d peanuts d Kaduna migget paid u.

Dem no even cook d story well.
Terrible and pathetic people.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by toprealman: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss
That pic in your dp.....hmmmm, is that you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emmyblow: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
See this asewo na anointing man of God u dey deal with. Fire go soo burn your yansh. Fool
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by iukpe: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
Why is she dressed with this exposing top for her press conference? Is this how she dressed at each visit to the apostle when the going was ........good?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Okuda(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
I wonder how i would have a lover i profess to love dearly and i am telling her about another actress i am knacking real bad..lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by 4C2215131: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

Oh my gawd! So it is true, Jesup! It is true...all that money...it is true!

Damn...well...
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by 4C2215131: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
This shit is personal

Apostle sule should come and clear his name

It is true o! can't say no more! so shocked!

So he's the one!

It is true o! at least the Okeke one, don't know about Sisi Canada.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nogodyej: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
but wait first waiting this girl go gain from all this
Devil bad
why now
what is her motive
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by 4C2215131: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering

Still in shock!

Nothing can really be hidden forever! just a matter of time. Still shocked!

I knew it! kinda funny how the confirmation came...from an angle I never could fathom ot would.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by biocamera: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
one thing about Nigerians is that they are too sentimental. Is there ever a smoke without fire or would she be so furious like this, if truly she has no relationship with sulamen.Nigerians make una eyes open now...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Philinho(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering
how foolish are you? borrow a brain if u can
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by OkoAnike(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

The apostle have dared her a couple of times! Pushed her to d extreme by getting her arrested , yet she brought no evidence! even her father denied her bloody lies, yet ppl like u r too blindfolded because a pastor is involved!

Quit the English already because on a level scale, u cant dust my shoes therein. I suckled from d queens breas7s while u were nothing but a roving sperm cell cocked up in d bowels of a wandering mind

It's unfortunate that a simple idea presented before you can degenerate to e-insult, enjoy your day.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
But why?! What will this girl gain in tarnishing this great man's image?
that's what the devil like
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by teebell999(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

Come out with your evidences as she just did instead of covering someone you don't know!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by teebell999(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
But why?!
What will this girl gain in tarnishing this great man's image?

Tarnishing his image? I can't believe this is coming from a human being. Didn't you hear her saying she was given some sort of substance by the apostle for abortion which made her bled for over a year? What if she has lost her life in the process? I believe his image deserve more than tarnishing, if all these are proven right by police.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
GameGod:

I can't hang around all day. I'm expecting that mail tonight.
You havent given da required recap grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by teebell999(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Iamvictor:
stupid lies

Oh! Because he's an apostle and not an Imam? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed
I type Google to check I learnt thanks

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by tobilobapaul(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am sure that some1 paid dis bastard to tarnish the image of a man of God
Even if he did it as claimed here
Remember the people says touch not my annoitedsad.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Shaballantin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Something tells me diz ain't no blackmail

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
You havent given da required recap grin
What is the required recap I ready to give it. cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by teebell999(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
tobilobapaul:

Bullshit!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by vidid2all: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss

Come let me teach you
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by joe4christ(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
now it just look like they want to bring d man down

Its obvious.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Audrinakane(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
tobilobapaul:

No offence so because he is a man of God , that justifies his actions and condemns the girl or what? ( that is if he did it)
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Blue3k(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed

Please share how you made that Game of thrones picture?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by eben28(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

I can bet that you are not the one in your dp...
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

ur waist 48
And u are 16

I no love u baby

na shit full d yansh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.