Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121036 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by me69: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fulani go dey dagi dey laugh smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by jossyco(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmmph, ok let's agree ds girl is right, d way God works is sometyms dangerous, she's tarnishing d image of a man of God. that said, I don't even think she's right

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Sikay19(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Opakan2: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oh boy!

shey guys go dey marry again with all these? generation of oloshos wey we dey so

turn left, right or center na olosho.. we no know who be who again. Economy come add join

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
El Rufai & Co you can't destroy the work of God.You are too small to fight against God.
We have confidence in the Apostle.

This is what you preoccupied yourself with that make you not to be available for state's duty.You are really a dead man,you and your bitches.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by tectonotimes: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by abdulaz: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
And when I jejely dey smoke my weed now one over sabi righteous church goer go say I be sinner. Hypocrites!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
all these he said, he said talks cannot be held as factual statements without solid evidence. the pastor hasnt committed any crime here so why the defamation? did he get her pregnant? did he assault her? she's yet to mention the case she has against the pastor. all the talks about he slept with somebody, did snapchat is just bullshiit. come up with a case tell us what he did. even if he promised u marriage and he bailed out, he hasnt broken any part of the constitution. All these name calling is jst propaganda

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Opakan2: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
maoolakanm:
El Rufai & Co you can't destroy the work of God.You are too small to fight against God.
We have confidence in the Apostle.

This is what you preoccupied yourself with that make you not to be available for state's duty.You are really a dead man,you and your bitches.

gbe gbo gbo enu e soun..

mumuni like you. They are talking real shi.t that went down you're talking nonsense
El rufai ko El rushi.t ni

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by kennies12(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
But what if this stories are true? in fact, only in Nigeria will people become so skeptical till they even doubt weda their mother gave birth to them or not!

one thing I ve learnt is that, there is no smoke without fire. and if u are looking for a place where sex is being carried out, then go to the church! on this I know too well after 7 years in the church.

I can't speak for any so called man of God. let him defend himself and prove her
wrong. we are watching.

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by phreakabit(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
If these guys were smart they would have lessen the intensity with which they have been pushing this story.
Its starting to look even more like a witch hunt everyday!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:

send pics grin and i will explain every thing to u, mind u, im a Northerner "Aboki" cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?

Bad child I can relate very well.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Which confidence? She claimed that she couldn't remember the second lady when in court. Now that she if free she can mention Daniella okeke. I pity this useless lady, because Daniella can sue her for character defamation. Let her keep talking and blabbing.

Proverbs 10 :8 The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.
Lol...why are you paranoid?

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss

Love the picture in your DP.

That's some real woman there, not those underfed looking waifs that litter Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?
I still remember....2013/2014

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
Lol...why are you paranoid?

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
So you agree she is being a fool here right?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by esosuo2: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pastor have chop and clean mouth u pipo are here burning mb for bottom power mata undecided sule you see many fresh fowl but u say na old layer u wan chop now bone hav hook ur throat cheesy sad wink cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by MrMcJay(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lest year, Daniella Okeke posed with some vehicles. The pics were on Nairaland front-page here. A poster ran an online check on the plate number of the vehicle and it was registered in the name of Apostle Suleiman.

This screenshot is from another post this year.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
dragonking2:
So you agree she is being a fool here right?
you lack understanding

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emi14: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes Apostle Suleiman had sex with you, and what about it? He is of age to engage in relationship and sex. He has the money to finance 3 ladies at a time including you Stephanie...shame unto you. You're so cheap. How can you claim he promised you marriage yet slept with 3 of ur friends or colleagues at same time same bed same room..shame again. You are irresponsible and classless, no wonder he left you. Stop disgracing yourself. You can go to court and win him. Tarnish his image as you can but your dignity is gone. Suleiman is not going to jail, he didn't rape ur loose self. He had sex consensually with you. yes he did. What else young lady.
But you Suleiman what are you doing with this lady the father disregard. You are guilty of extra marital relationship and adultery.
God is ever loving and forgiven. Stop your shallow defense. Why T.b Joshua is not mentioned, Chris Okafor Chris Oyakhlome, pastor Peterside Idah and other renowned men of God. Maybe you condemned the Government? Count your teeth with your tongue. Goodluck.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
Deal? Send em
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cant u see her name OTOBO....i dnt give interest to the hole ranting....she working for her cabals......a muslim cant do this to his felllow muslim no matter what.....buh christains...mtchew....
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
you lack understanding
Then you are obviously foolish.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Dicksonpussy2: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss
pwerry smileyweak guys cant handle you on bed,else they wl faint or die smiley with what am seeing on your dp.
You need muscular built guy with 15inch pleek to do that, and you got yourself one right now wink *In patoranking's voice* whayasay
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Sogold: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
You better find something better to do! You have lost this one already, next time come with undeniable evidences!
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by bitcoinvin(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
This is becoming rather confident of her. shocked

Apostle needs to do something if he's trully not guilty.
NIGERIANS ARE TOO RELIGIOUS TO SEEK THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Omudia11: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
you don't have sense.
emmykk:
Davido and Tuface...i praise you guys for bleeping those ladies that you never married but turn baby mama .ladies are met to be ℉uck hard..

They are all holes just try this on whizkid..and he will tell your how your under is smelly like sardine

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Number2(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed
so where is the post?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by klax(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have not really follow this story but all I can see is its a malicious lies from the pit of hell. This girl is a clown and a bloody idiot.

Why is it now this rubbish is coming up after Suleiman
Was accused of instigating hate crime towards the tsetse flies called fulani

I'm disappointed that this bloody stupid brat allow herself to go this low because of peanut given to her by kaduna demon called hell rufai and his gangs.

I will say it on over and over she is a lair and her career is over for allowing a bloody nitwit, dwarf demon from the north to used her like this it's a shame. Honestly I never know this she Goat before I only heard her name just 2 days ago and I was told she is one of the a r s e holes called Yeyebriny and that alone annoys me with passion because the useless Nollywood craps called actresses are bloody bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Viking007(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
sleeknick:
Na wa o...
cheesy wahala dey
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Number2(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
must u comment?

m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.