Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121038 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by luscioustrish(f): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Please share how you made that Game of thrones picture?

Bitmoji app
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
The apostle is guilty.
No smoke without fire.

Next time he will hold back his desires in check.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ohasoup9(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eeyaaaa so your mother and sisters are hoes?
Useless swine! Idiot, go and read for your JAMB.

emmykk:
Davido and Tuface...i praise you guys for bleeping those ladies that you never married but turn baby mama .ladies are met to be ℉uck hard..

They are all holes just try this on whizkid..and he will tell your how your under is smelly like sardine

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emmykk(m): 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
ohasoup9:
Eeyaaaa so your mother and sisters are hoes?
Useless swine! Idiot, go and read for your JAMB.

Kukumah come to PortHarcourt by whatever park you wish to stop and tell me this one on one,if you will return as you came without testifying.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by suremanpatriot: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tied of readin the bullshit. Stop this thread undecided is irritating
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Blue3k(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:

Bitmoji app

Thank you very much.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ohasoup9(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
A curse that came to the world as a child you are.
You just called your mother and sisters hoes. Shame!
emmykk:

Kukumah come to PortHarcourt by whatever park you wish to stop and tell me this one on one,if you will return as you came without testifying.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticalala
abeg what is threesomes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by samuelkingz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed
...pls remind me the meaning of that word valar morghulis...thanks
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by luscioustrish(f): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
samuelkingz:
...pls remind me the meaning of that word valar morghulis...thanks

All men must die.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by samuelkingz(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:

All men must die.
....thank you..really need to complete that movie
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
GameGod:
What is the required recap I ready to give it. cheesy
The full story smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by emmykk(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
ohasoup9:
A curse that came to the world as a child you are.
You just called your mother and sisters hoes. Shame!
seems you are pained because the matter touch you...kpele knotinue
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ip2121918021(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss

Coincidentally, you've got exactly 69 likes on this grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by softwerk(f): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2017
ip2121918021:

Coincidentally, you've got exactly 69 likes on this grin
See monitoring spirit! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
The full story smiley

Apostle Sule bleeped a girl but he's now denying it grin. Oya do the needful sharply wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
GameGod:

Apostle Sule bleeped a girl but he's now denying it grin. Oya do the needful sharply wink
grin you gon have to do better than that
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
CaroLyner:
grin you gon have to do better than that
Bae, I did what u asked, you can't keep me on the hook forever kiss. So can you send them or not cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by meobizy(f): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2019
Na today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.