Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (11946 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Ambode Commissions Ile Zik-sango Toll Gate Street Lights / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by samuelgodson(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Actually you did. If not you will not be mixing up Ilorin with Kwara in your warped simpleton mind.
hmmmm afonja idiot
Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
that's the beauty of owning a thread

I am sure the Osus and Ojukwus have threatened you, that is why you removed the title.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Afonja are ipob tormentors ---- Ojukwu..

Ojucrook I see you. Drop a shot before leaving.
Truth is mine!

4 Likes

Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
samuelgodson:
hmmmm afonja idiot

Slavish Osu how market?

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

I am sure the Osus and Ojukwus have threatened you, that is why you removed the title.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks
Re: . by shukuokukobambi: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

This is what I agree on:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing Islam on them by
force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and
most of them chose the Koran..."

I know you do agree with me. Hehe!

Of course with Dr Olusola Saraki becoming the owner of all the Fulani there cheesy

Now answer my question if you have the courage cheesy

If you agree with zik that ojukwu invited war by committing the treasonable act of secession in 1967, why are you disturbing us with ipob and massob today?

What has changed between 1953 and today with respect to the indissoluble nature of this Union as zik described and affirmed by you?

1 Like

Re: . by TimeManager(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The same way we lost Oyigbo (formely known by us as Obigbo) and our fathers' properties in PH.

Mind you kwara is a state and not a town or city. Read up, product of miracle centre SSCE holder.
Obigbo is forever lost while ilorin forever remains a Yoruba name with a Yoruba meaning/etymology(ilo-irin; a place of grinding- iron)
Truth is talking!

2 Likes

Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimeManager:
Obigbo is forever lost while ilorin forever remains a Yoruba name with a Yoruba meaning/etymology(ilo-irin; a place of grinding- iron)
Truth is talking!

Ahhhhh!!!! Ti wa ti ba wa.

So Obigbo is lost forever.

2 Likes

Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
In case you missed it, this is Zik;s speech that the OP deleted:

In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953. That speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation.

I have invited you to attend this caucus because I would like you to make clear our stand on the issue of secession. As a party, we would have preferred Nigeria to remain intact, but lest there be doubt as to our willingness to concede to any shade of political opinion the right to determine its policy, I am obliged to issue a solemn warning to those who are goading the North towards secession. If you agree with my views, then I hope that in course of our deliberations tonight, you will endorse them, to enable me to publicize them in the Press.

In my opinion, the Northerners are perfectly entitled to consider whether or not they should secede from the indissoluble union which nature has formed between it and the South, but it would be calamitous to the corporate existence of the North should the clamour for secession prevail. I, therefore, counsel Northern leaders to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of secession before embarking upon this dangerous course.

As one who was born in the North, I have a deep spiritual attachment to that part of the country, but it would be a capital political blunder if the North should break away from the South. The latter is in a better position to make rapid constitutional advance, so that if the North should become truncated from the South, it would benefit both Southerners and Northerners who are domiciled in the South more than their kith and kin who are domiciled in the North.

There are seven reasons for my holding to this view. Secession by the North may lead to internal political convulsion there when it is realized that militant nationalists and their organizations, like the NLPU, the Askianist Movement, and the Middle Zone League, have aspirations for self-government in 1956 identical with those of their Southern compatriots. It may lead to justifiable demands for the right of self-determination by non-Muslims, who form the majority of the population in the so-called ‘Pagan’ provinces, like Benue, Ilorin, Kabba, Niger and Plateau, not to mention the claims of non-Muslims who are domiciled in Adamawa and Bauchi Provinces.

It may lead to economic nationalism in the Eastern Region, which can pursue a policy of blockade of the North, by refusing it access to the sea, over and under the River Niger, except upon payment of tolls. It may lead to economic warfare between the North on the one hand, and the Eastern or Western regions on the other, should they decide to fix protective tariffs which will make the use of the ports of the Last and West uneconomic for the North.

The North may be rich in mineral resources and certain cash crops, but that is no guarantee that it would be capable of growing sufficient food crops to enable it to feed its teeming millions, unlike the East and the West. Secession may create hardship for Easterners and Westerners who are domiciled in the North, since the price of food crops to be imported into the North from the South is bound to be very high and to cause an increase in the cost of living. Lastly, it will endanger the relations with their neighbours of millions of Northerners who are domiciled in the East and West and Easterners and Westerners who reside in the North.

You may ask me whether there would be a prospect of civil war, if the North decided to secede? My answer would be that it is a hypothetical question which only time can answer. In any case, the plausible cause of a civil war might be a dispute as to the right of passage on the River Niger, or the right of flight over the territory of the Eastern or Western Region; but such disputes can be settled diplomatically, instead of by force.

Nevertheless, if civil war should become inevitable at this stage of our progress as a nation, then security considerations must be borne in mind by those who are charged with the responsibility of government of the North and the South. Military forces and installations are fairly distributed in all the three regions; if that is not the case, any of the regions can obtain military aid from certain interested Powers. It means that we cannot preclude the possibility of alliance with certain countries.

You may ask me to agree that if the British left Nigeria to its fate, the Northerners would continue their uninterrupted march to the sea, as was prophesied six years ago? My reply is that such an empty threat is devoid of historical substance and that so far as I know, the Eastern Region has never been subjugated by any indigenous African invader. At the price of being accused of overconfidence, I will risk a prophecy and say that, other things being equal, the Easterners will defend themselves gallantly, if and when they are invaded.

Let me take this opportunity to warn those who are making a mountain out of the molehill of the constitutional crisis to be more restrained and constructive. The dissemination of lies abroad; the publishing of flamboyant headlines about secessionist plans, and the goading of empty-headed careerists with gaseous ideas about their own importance in tile scheme of things in the North is being overdone in certain quarters. I feel that these quarters must be held responsible for any breach between the North and South, which nature had indissolubly united in a political, social and economic marriage of convenience. In my personal opinion, there is no sense in the North breaking away or the East or the West breaking away; it would be better if all the regions would address themselves to the task of crystallizing common nationality, irrespective of the extraneous influences at work. What history has joined together let no man put asunder. But history is a strange mistress which can cause strange things to happen!

Sources:

Nnamdi Azikiwe, Zik: A Selection from the Speeches of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Governor-General of the Federation of Nigeria formerly President of the Nigerian Senate formerly Premier of the Eastern Region of Nigeria (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1961).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jetleeee: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! You wish!

My Igbo brothers need not interfere on my case with you lots. Most of them peeped in and saw that I was dealing with you lots and they all left.

In any form of combat, physical or intellectual, one Igbo is worth 3 Arewa-oduanistanis.

They know I'm more than capable of handling you lots and still have reserves.

Hehe!

Meeh grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: . by samuelgodson(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Slavish Osu how market?
for ur info am a full blooded ijebu boy
Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
samuelgodson:
for ur info am a full blooded ijebu boy

Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: . by jollymizzle(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:
I'll be back later to provide rebuttals to any of your posts.

Till then, keep it coming.

have you decided what course of action to take. Because as it stands we are solidly behind Zik's pronouncement despite all your cries for freedom. Protests, wearing Jewish garb even though you don't know what it means, and having a certain someone sit in kuje to eat free beans while hoping to beat mandela's record will not solve the problem.

5 Likes

Re: . by stonemasonn: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kathmandu:
They will fail
I say Amen to that
Re: . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

Where was the foresight in Greedy treacherous Awolowo who was screaming secession but when opportunities presented in 1966, decided to start screaming One Nigeria and was not only ready to use. diplomacy but starvation of millions if need be, because of promise of political and economic gains( The North gave him
this one via the indigenization policy that handed the Nigerian economy to him and his greedy Yoloba mafia)?

He backed Gowon's dissolution of the regions and entrenchment of dysfunctional entities called states, yet Yolobas are screaming regionalism today, where is the foresight?

Did the self acclaimed sage not grow old waiting for the Northern promised political power and became reckless and desperate when it was obvious that he had been used and dumped, culminating in his silly attempt at usurping IBB and his committing of suicide?

Where was the foresight?

As i said before, your depravity of history and truth is legendary. Perhap i need to remind you that i came to this candid opinion after reading most of your posts. You belong to the class of those whose sense of judgement has been beclouded by hatred and superiority complex. Now coming to your current mention -

Were you there when the northern establishment promised Awo political power or is that your latest addition to your list of fabrications of Nigeria's history ?
Except for the period Awo was in Gowon's government, he never saw eye to eye with the northern elite because their ideology was diametrical to his.

On regionalism, it was your son, J.T.U A-Ironsi who abrogated regionalism due to his greed (as inherent in his clan) for utopism and domination of others. That is a fact of history you propagandists can no longer rewrite.

Rather than Awo, it was the same Ironsi that was presented with disintegration when the north was calling for "Araba", meaning secession, when he assumed power but rather than seize the opportunity, he prefered a unitary system that would make him lord it over the entire country.
I don't know what you meant by secession presenting itself to Awo in 1966. You cannot tell me that you knew the military strength of the SW than Awo at that time. With Awo's hindsight knowledge of the military dominated by the north and followed by the SE and the diplomatic undercurrents, he knew enough to advise Ojukwu that spontaneous attempt to secession without adequate preparation that would include foreign assurance of support would amount to suicide. At that time, the SW was virtually non-existent military-wise. Since Awo's number six dwarfed Ojukwu's, he certainly couldn't have blindly heralded his people into an avoidable suicide.

As to depriving your enemy food in order to render him powerless to fight, i submit that it was a wise decision borne out of sound reasoning. Even now, i give Awo kudos for that phrase - "hunger is a weapon of war". In the ancient days, many nations were forced into submission through blockade. What dimwits who vilify Awo for that master-stroke fail to realise or admit is that such method quickly brings a war to an end thus preventing more deaths. In addition, Awo suggested the enforcement of that policy when reports indicated that biafran soldiers were usurping the food aid and preventing it from getting to the civilians for whom it was meant. Even amongst yourselves, your savagery was uncanny and legendary.
Awo did not commit suicide but if it bolsters the degraded and rubbished egos of insignificant elements of Nigeria to so claim, it matters not. Awo is completely oblivious of such propaganda. Rather, it is the propagandists that revel in delusions that is not beneficial to their course.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OJUcrook: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Timemanager I have dropped my bit earlier on. Here it is

OJUcrook:
What a Thread. Why did the OP not include a Thread Title?

I wish I have seen this thread earlier. But most posters have already done justice, there is nothing more to add other than the fact that Nnamdi Azikiwe was a Black Hitler in the making. He had the Satanic and greedy ambition to Lord over the whole of not only Nigeria but also Africa. He was not called Zik of Africa for nothing. He wanted a ''United States of Africa '' as much as he desperately wanted a United Nigeria. His indictment at The Forster- Sutton Tribunal and his attempt at becoming the first premier of the Western region is another eye opener into the dark heart of this covetous man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

The curse was the greedy treacherous self acclaimed sage who labelled the colonial estate " A mere geographical expression", but was willing to starve millions to preserve it, was caught twice trying to usurp powers that be, just to rule over the geographical expression.

The cursed being that introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics, who through greed and lust for power threw his region into political turmoil.

The cursed being who took otapiapia called rat poison to end his cursed life.

We know the cursed being.

Re: . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

The curse was the greedy treacherous self acclaimed sage who labelled the colonial estate " A mere geographical expression", but was willing to starve millions to preserve it, was caught twice trying to usurp powers that be, just to rule over the geographical expression.

The cursed being that introduced tribalism into Nigerian politics, who through greed and lust for power threw his region into political turmoil.

The cursed being who took otapiapia called rat poison to end his cursed life.

We know the cursed being.

When a taboo or terrible curse runs in a family, it gets easily discernible because it becomes hereditary in the family. From the beggining to the end, all i could see in your post is Awo. Now, lets go down memory lane.

From the thread, we can see that rather than let the north secceed, Zik envisaged a political parley with the north that would earn him the position of a ceremonial president which he prefered to giving the south and his people emancipation from the contraption which he himself called a marriage of convenience in that speech. Now which leader worth his salt except a selfish, self-conceited traitor would prefer what he knew to be a marriage of convenience to freedom for his people ?

Sometime in the first republic, there was an election stalemate. None of the parties won enough majority to form a government but Awo's party was in the majority inspite of rigging and doctoring of results. Opportunity presented itself for Zik, the ceremonial president, to invite a party (the most glaring to political observers was Awo's party) for a coalition to form the government. Awo, though his party was the majority partner, willingly offered to give up the prime
ministership for Zik as a mark of respect for seniority in age and for the sake of the south in particular. He opted for the post of minister of finance. That was the solemn agreement between them. To everybody's chagrin and constanation, Zik announced he was inviting the NPC to form a government with his party. He didn't even as much bother to inform Awo that he has had a change of opinion.

Sardauna of Sokoto trusted Major Kaduna Nzegwu as a son but the same man turned out to be his waterloo.

Major Emma Ifeajuna solemnly sworn to an oath with his team to carry out a political cleansing of Nigeria. When he got to Sir Michael Okpara in Enugu, he suddenly remembered his tribal cleavage, turned against his team, informed the governor whats up and absconded to a neighbouring country.

J.T.U A-Ironsi had the division of Nigeria presented to him on a platter of gold when the north was shouting for secession. Again he prefered power of unitary system to his peoples' freedom.

I need not belabour you with Zik's repeat performance in the 2nd republic.

After the 1993 election debacle, your SE clan abandoned NADECO without notice for filthy lucre promised by Abacha.

Now we know where the cursed traitors of Nigeria naturally originate from, don't we ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pazienza(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
deomelo:

lmao @ Highlighted. You people no go kill pesin with your chest beating mumbo jumbo.

Let me tell you the ugly truth.

ibo people are not ready for any freedom or independence simply because you are yet to pack your load from other parts of Nigeria and move back to your towns and villages and your leaders from governors to federal ministers, directors and ambassadors are yet to resign their positions or declare biafra or filled any referendum or carry gun.

There is a difference between internet noise, cries, grumblings and actual desire for freedom back with serious diplomacy, consultations or guns and artillery.

Biafrans left your Arewa-oduanistan for you in 1966, our leaders then also aligned with the Biafran movement then, but it never stopped you Arewa-oduanistanis from ganging up with Arewa people, serving as foot soldiers for the British.

Been there, done that.

Biafrans will choose how to go about extracting ourselves from retrogressive union with Islamic people of Arewa-oduanistan, and we wouldn't need suggestions or opinions of Yolobas on how to go about it, especially when Yolobas are yet to map out plans on how to save Ilorin and potentially the entire Yoloboic Kwara people from Fulani subjugation.

Physician, heal yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: . by deomelo: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

Biafrans left your Arewa-oduanistan for you in 1966, our leaders then also aligned with the Biafran movement then, but it never stopped you Arewa-oduanistanis from ganging up with Arewa people, serving as foot soldiers for the British.

Been there, done that.

Biafrans will choose how to go about extracting ourselves from retrogressive union with Islamic people of Arewa-oduanistan, and we wouldn't need suggestions or opinions of Yolobas on how to go about it, especially when Yolobas are yet to map out plans on how to save Ilorin and potentially the entire Yoloboic Kwara people from Fulani subjugation.

Physician, heal yourself first.

Then just let us know when you are ready to file your papers or carry gun and stop making noise and beating empty chest all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

When a taboo or terrible curse runs in a family, it gets easily discernible because it becomes hereditary in the family. From the beggining to the end, all i could see in your post is Awo. Now, lets go down memory lane.

From the thread, we can see that rather than let the north secceed, Zik envisaged a political parley with the north that would earn him the position of a ceremonial president which he prefered to giving the south and his people emancipation from the contraption which he himself called a marriage of convenience in that speech. Now which leader worth his salt except a selfish, self-conceited traitor would prefer what he knew to be a marriage of convenience to freedom for his people ?

Sometime in the first republic, there was an election stalemate. None of the parties won enough majority to form a government but Awo's party was in the majority inspite of rigging and doctoring of results. Opportunity presented itself for Zik, the ceremonial president, to invite a party (the most glaring to political observers was Awo's party) for a coalition to form the government. Awo, though his party was the majority partner, willingly offered to give up the prime
ministership for Zik as a mark of respect for seniority in age and for the sake of the south in particular. He opted for the post of minister of finance. That was the solemn agreement between them. To everybody's chagrin and constanation, Zik announced he was inviting the NPC to form a government with his party. He didn't even as much bother to inform Awo that he has had a change of opinion.

Sardauna of Sokoto trusted Major Kaduna Nzegwu as a son but the same man turned out to be his waterloo.

Major Emma Ifeajuna solemnly sworn to an oath with his team to carry out a political cleansing of Nigeria. When he got to Sir Michael Okpara in Enugu, he suddenly remembered his tribal cleavage, turned against his team, informed the governor whats up and absconded to a neighbouring country.

J.T.U A-Ironsi had the division of Nigeria presented to him on a platter of gold when the north was shouting for secession. Again he prefered power of unitary system to his peoples' freedom.

I need not belabour you with Zik's repeat performance in the 2nd republic.

After the 1993 election debacle, your SE clan abandoned NADECO without notice for filthy lucre promised by Abacha.

Now we know where the cursed traitors of Nigeria naturally originate from, don't we ?

1. Well, Awolowo it was who rather than pass down to his Yoloba people the story of his cowardice to defy the British and secede, the story of his intellectual inferiority to logically win the argument of secession against Zik, decided to concoct lies that he passed down to Yolobas against Zik, which is why we are having this discussion. So, it's only pertinent that Awo actions be subjected to scrutiny, hence his numerous appearance in my replies.

2. For whatever reason it was Zik believed in Nigerian unity, and he went about making superior argument for it, and worked for it through diplomacy and negotiations/ concessions.
He was never using threat of war or death to coerce anyone into the union. Awolowo had the option of declaring independence for Yolobaland and dare the British wrath. Zik already made it clear he wouldn't use any means beyond diplomacy to keep any group in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sometime in the first republic, there was an
election stalemate. None of the parties won enough
majority to form a government but Awo's party
was in the majority inspite of rigging and doctoring
of results. Opportunity presented itself for Zik, the
ceremonial president, to invite a party (the most
glaring to political observers was Awo's party) for
a coalition to form the government. Awo, though
his party was the majority partner, willingly offered
to give up the prime
ministership for Zik as a mark of respect for
seniority in age and for the sake of the south in
particular. He opted for the post of minister of
finance. That was the solemn agreement between
them. To everybody's chagrin and constanation, Zik
announced he was inviting the NPC to form a
government with his party. He didn't even as much
bother to inform Awo that he has had a change of
opinion.

This never happened. Awolowo was treacherously sounding out the both regions( North and East).
For while he was trying to negotiate with Zik, he was also trying to negotiate with the North through Akintola.

It was this same game that he played against Ojukwu, when he was promising secession of the West should the East secede to Ojukwu while at the same time negotiating with Gowon for a possible union.

Zik was wiser and noticed Awolowo Yoloba treachery on time, nipping it on the bud by aligning with the North and leaving the treacherous Awolowo on the lurch. Ojukwu didn't understand Awolowo like Zik did.

4 Likes

Re: . by codedslayer: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
CliffordOrji:
This is one of the many reasons why I often say we Igbos are fools. You keep yapping about Ilorin and Afoinja. Did you know that Bukola Saraki is from Ilorin? Did you know that Bukola Saraki is a direct descendant of the real Afonja? Yet while Saraki's kinsmen were busy stoning him in the wake of his trial at the CCB, we Igbos were busy licking his shiity asshole. We were busy protesting in support of Saraki, Afonja's great great great grand child. Are we Igbo's cursed?

Eboe people and greed. Chaii

3 Likes

Re: . by SuperS1Panther: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

1. Well, Awolowo it was who rather than pass down to his Yoloba people the story of his cowardice to defy the British and secede, the story of his intellectual inferiority to logically win the argument of secession against Zik, decided to concoct lies that he passed down to Yolobas against Zik, which is why we are having this discussion. So, it's only pertinent that Awo actions be subjected to scrutiny, hence his numerous appearance in my replies.

2. For whatever reason it was Zik believed in Nigerian unity, and he went about making superior argument for it, and worked for it through diplomacy and negotiations/ concessions.
He was never using threat of war or death to coerce anyone into the union. Awolowo had the option of declaring independence for Yolobaland and dare the British wrath. Zik already made it clear he wouldn't use any means beyond diplomacy to keep any group in Nigeria.

Your Zik was a 2 -faced traitor and backstabber. He betrayed Awo and Ahmadu Bello by conniving with the British to prevent insertion of secession clause in our constitution, which he said with his own mouth.

The same way he went into an alliance with the North in 1960, which would later back fire and boomerang in his face.

4 Likes

Re: . by codedslayer: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Rented crowd.

Can you imagine, you have no shame at all. Smh

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sardauna of Sokoto trusted Major Kaduna Nzegwu
as a son but the same man turned out to be his
waterloo.
Major Emma Ifeajuna solemnly sworn to an oath
with his team to carry out a political cleansing of
Nigeria. When he got to Sir Michael Okpara in
Enugu, he suddenly remembered his tribal
cleavage, turned against his team, informed the
governor whats up and absconded to a
neighbouring country.

This never happened. Ifeajuna never informed Okpara of the coup. This is another of Awolowo Yoloboic falsehood propagated by Yolobas.

Okpara was entertaining a foreign visitor during the coup and so they couldn't risk injuring the foreigner in the process.

Zik was aware of the impending like most people in the government then. He was more careful and sensible than most and left the country just before the mutineers struck.

Neither Ifeajuna nor Zik admitted to sharing information about the coup amongst themselves.

Only Yolobas as usual go about spreading that falsehood in hope that the more they repeat it, the likelihood of us accepting it as the truth. You people are learners.

4 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
J.T.U A-Ironsi had the division of Nigeria
presented to him on a platter of gold when the
north was shouting for secession. Again he
prefered power of unitary system to his peoples'
freedom.

Ironsi was a nationalist for whatever reason best known to him. He met Nigeria a country composing of four units and left it the same.
Gowon dissolved the country with the help of Yolobas from four federating units to dysfunctional entities called states, and are still chanting regionalism today, trying to shift their greedy driven support of Gowon dissolution of the regions to Ironsi and Ndiigbo.

Well, it won't work. We are here to expose your falsehoods.

2 Likes

Re: . by shukuokukobambi: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

You this loyal boy to afonja Bukola, have you not still seen the question below? Why are you running away from attempting it? Do you lack courage? cheesy

you agree with zik that ojukwu invited war by committing the treasonable act of secession in 1967, why are you disturbing us with ipob and massob today?

What has changed between 1953 and today with respect to the indissoluble nature of this Union as zik described and affirmed by you?

2 Likes

Re: . by codedslayer: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! You wish!

My Igbo brothers need not interfere on my case with you lots. Most of them peeped in and saw that I was dealing with you lots and they all left.

In any form of combat, physical or intellectual, one Igbo is worth 3 Arewa-oduanistanis.

They know I'm more than capable of handling you lots and still have reserves.

Hehe!

Buhahhaha. Your eboe e-warriors will slap you for this nonsense. You cant even face just 1 Yoruba guy and want to commit suicide again, they asked you a question about Ziks speech and you diverting to Ilorin cos of shame. Most of you ipob animals have no single shame at all. You all have lies flowing freely in your blood.

3 Likes

Re: . by codedslayer: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You this loyal boy to afonja Bukola, have you not still seen the question below? Why are you running say from attempting it? Do you lack courage? cheesy

you agree with zik that ojukwu invited war by committing the treasonable act of secession in 1967, why are you disturbing us with ipob and massob today?

He will never answer that part. The jobless nitwit will rather blame afonja for his misfortune and ruined life. They forgot Saraki is the true afonja but most of them have no working brain. Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by shukuokukobambi: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
pazienza:
Sardauna of Sokoto trusted Major Kaduna Nzegwu
as a son but the same man turned out to be his
waterloo.
Major Emma Ifeajuna solemnly sworn to an oath
with his team to carry out a political cleansing of
Nigeria. When he got to Sir Michael Okpara in
Enugu, he suddenly remembered his tribal
cleavage, turned against his team, informed the
governor whats up and absconded to a
neighbouring country.

This never happened. Ifeajuna never informed Okpara of the coup. This is another of Awolowo Yoloboic falsehood propagated by Yolobas.

Okpara was entertaining a foreign visitor during the coup and so they couldn't risk injuring the foreigner in the process.

Zik was aware of the impending like most people in the government then. He was more careful and sensible than most and left the country just before the mutineers struck.

Neither Ifeajuna nor Zik admitted to sharing information about the coup amongst themselves.

Only Yolobas as usual go about spreading that falsehood in hope that the more they repeat it, the likelihood of us accepting it as the truth. You people are learners.

cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine the bold portion. Ifeajuna spared okpara's life because he was lucky to be entertaining a foreigner at that particular time cheesy

Ifeajuna's gun refused to shoot as its allergic to the presence of foreigners. The same coupists that killed the innocent pregnant wife of Ademulegun. Imagine the mumu tricksters that wanted to cajole omoluabis into a war!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
After the 1993 election debacle, your SE clan
abandoned NADECO without notice for filthy lucre
promised by Abacha.
Now we know where the cursed traitors of Nigeria
naturally originate from, don't we ?

Lol! Abiola represents exactly the fate of those who put their trust on the Afonjaic Yolobas.

Abiola went about challenging the Arewa people, thinking his people would stand for him, the next thing he knew, the Yoloba afonjaic Obas sold him out, and cashed out on him.
Abiola died a forgotten man in the prison and Yoloba people moved on like nothing happened.

What about Ribadu? He learnt first hand the treacherous nature of Afonjas when Tinubu and SW dumped him on the last minute in exchange for lucre and juicy positions from PDP, Tinubu and Yolobas cashed out on the young man.

The treachery and greed driven betrayal of Afonjas are legendary.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC And Chinese Consortia Sign MOU On Fuel Production / Concerns As Judges’ Salaries Remain Static For 12 Years / Enugu Guber: Baywood Urges Ekweremadu To Shelve Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.