Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,413 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding (749 Views)

A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
A Reader on Sabipeepz.com sent a mail like this.

Hello Please Call Me John Doe For This Purpose.

Straight to the point, my immediate ex girlfriend that we have not literally gotten over each other wants me to attend her wedding this coming April. She calls every week to remind me to the point I am beginning to feel as if there is a foul play in it.

The last time we met we had serious sex while they are still together, I mean we just can't help it whenever we meet to the point I feel bad because she is cheating on her husband to be and I am nothing but a mare rebound.

How we broke up: he caused it, at first she said he is just a mare toaster no harm in it, then later the harm in it unfolded, even though I was heartbroken I just had to deal with it and consider her because she wanted marriage and I was not ready. But till date she calls and says she finds it hard to love him like me.

Do u think is a good idea for me to attend her weeding?

Meanwhile my advice is: BRO's Go n Chop their Rice and drink their drink.

Source: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/10/relationship-would-you-attend-your-ex-wedding/

Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Strahovski1(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Attend it.

You may find one of the brides made to screw
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by mazizitonene(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2017
well don't attend if you ain't disciplined enuf.........start exercising self control.....she's a married lady now...
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by DrTims(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2017
I experienced the same tin sha but in the opposite direction... Some women sha. Very confused set of people
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by eezeribe(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2017
I wasn't the one who advised you guys when you broke up
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Hector09(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Y nt attend d wedding joor
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Sabipeepz(f): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Go n chop rice for free
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Kyllahmc(m): 2:19am On Mar 11, 2017
There is nothing there. .. Just attend it.
And what's wrong with hitting her while she's already engaged with another man? undecided she wey suppose feel guilty no feel guilty na you come dey feel guilty? you sound too weak man.
Things have changed, there is no big deal in cheating anymore... Keep flexing your pipe with her, Just don't let yourself get caught.
Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Davash222(m): 2:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Most of the reasons why I don't mingle with my ex. An ex is an example of what you dont need in your life. Bro, move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by Davash222(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2017
Kyllahmc:
There is nothing there. .. Just attend it.
And what's wrong with hitting her while she's already engaged with another man? undecided she wey suppose feel guilty no feel guilty na you come dey feel guilty? you sound too weak man.
Things have changed, there is no big deal in cheating anymore... Keep flexing your pipe with her, Just don't let yourself get caught.
For the sake of humanity...

Re: Advice Please, My Immediate Ex Girlfriend Wants Me To Attend Her Wedding by marshalcarter: 2:53am On Mar 11, 2017
my elders Have spoken

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Do To Survive And Heal After A Breakup / How to defeat bullys / Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.