Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees (6762 Views)

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Civil engineering is the loudest of the engineering’s – what civil engineers make is visible and can be seen, touched and lived-in by many for many years. We have seen some amazing marvels of civil engineering in past and we continue to come across amazing civil engineering projects everyday. However, here are some civil engineering fails that will leave you baffled

Check out this stairs that leads to the roof and this half flush toilet tongue

1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2017
A slippery slide that leads to the pit of hell and the brick wall window

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by emmayayodeji(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Following grin
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2017
This staircase and this drive way seriously how is the driver suppose to drive in Through the lamp post

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2017
What was the engineer trying to do here? Kill somebody?

And this night club is so lit there is no door to get it

2 Shares

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Agriculturegric: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Nice way to derail the train

1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2017
These crazy stairs angry grin

And a garage for my helicopter grin

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by iyamALBEN(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2017
I have a feeling that most of these things could be intentional.
#If you have read the complete series of Harry potter by J.K Rowling; you will understand me better.
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2017
This crooked window

I need some fresh air lemme go to the balcony

And ATM for giants

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Child ATM

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Employees should endeavor to wash their hands 5 times before leaving the toilet grin angry

Staircase to the window

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Build my house but pls don't cut down my tree

1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Employees should endeavor to wash their hands 5 times before leaving the toilet grin angry
No matter how you dirty reach, you can't pass 5 basins without washing your hands angrygrin

Staircase to the window

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Civil engineering is the loudest of the
engineering’s – what civil engineers make
is visible and can be seen, touched and
lived-in by many for many years.
What sort of useless openining statement is thisundecided
So Electrical engineering work with air abi

Or you can't see the machines built by Mechanical Engineers

And how long have you been using software developed by computer engineers now

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:

What sort of useless openining statement is thisundecided
So Electrical engineering work with air abi

Or you can't see the machines built by Mechanical Engineers

And how long have you been using software developed by computer engineers now

undecided

take a look at this picture, which feature is the loudest? isnt it the buildings?
computer engineers software isnt that visible like a building.
neither is cars and machines that big like a building.

p.s im not spiting any enginering field here, im just tring to make a point by saying civil engineering mistakes are more visible than the others

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Now you can take a shower and poo at the same time

1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2017
The kings toilet. #pooing on the throne grin grin

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2017
wink

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2017
How do i lock my door

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by emeijeh(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Are these for real?

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
I guess they thought there was an additional floor in the building undecided

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
Nice save grin grin

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
I think we are suppose to use this sitting sideways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by marsoden: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2017
Most of those "mistakes" are intentional. It's a deviation from the norm which is obtainable in every sphere of life.

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2017
I guess the guy doing this sneezed real bad while working grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by frostland(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2017
very funny trust white men most of this structure are for fun

2 Likes

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by dreamwords: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Who told you it was done by an engineering graduate?.
It was done by a roadside bricklayer
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Sirfrederick(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin

Expect anything from the whites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodnews For Those Who Completed Their Primary School In Nigeria - / What Is The Cost Of A Masters Degree Programme At Unilag? / What Are The Difference Between National Symbols And Other Symbols.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.