Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees (6760 Views)

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by DonHummer(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2017
please where is the prove that it was done by a civil engineer
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by snowden9(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Weird

Meanwhile somebody please help me beg glo to turn up the volume of their network for me or maybe put the equalizer of their network on bass boost, at least just for today. I want to celebrate my birthday today by staying home and watching "Fifty shades darker". I'm currently on the first floor of my house with my hands held high in order to get network. Some people will understand what I'm saying.

Also wishing others celebrating with me today a wonderful birthday celebration and for those that will celebrate me by liking and sharing this message, you'll meet your birthday again before the next 365 days in good health and wealth. And for those that won't like, you'll equally still meet your birthdays too but lalasticlala will ban you. Hehehehe. Just kidding folks.
Tanchu and Jah bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2017
cry cry
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Beejayx: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Are these for real?
grin
Carpenter orgy
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Beejayx: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
snowden9:
Weird

Meanwhile somebody please help me beg glo to turn up the volume of their network for me or maybe put the equalizer of their network on bass boost, at least just for today. I want to celebrate my birthday today by staying home and watching "Fifty shades darker". I'm currently on the first floor of my house with my hands held high in order to get network. Some people will understand what I'm saying.

Also wishing others celebrating with me today a wonderful birthday celebration and for those that will celebrate me by liking and sharing this message, you'll meet your birthday again before the next 365 days in good health and wealth. And for those that won't like, you'll equally still meet your birthdays too but lalasticlala will ban you. Hehehehe. Just kidding folks.
Tanchu and Jah bless.
get an airtell sim
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Beejayx: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lwtmbooo
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by MaziOmenuko: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
One thing you don't understand is that most of those pix were photoshoped. Just a creative designer trying to play around with designs and create funny memes. I've seen those pix a hundred and one times and know most of their sources.

Anyway, kontinuu
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by AgreatMan: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
frostland:
very funny trust white men most of this structure are for fun

But if a black man does the same, it's because he's dumb abi?

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by AgreatMan: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
marsoden:
Most of those "mistakes" are intentional. It's a deviation from the norm which is obtainable in every sphere of life.

I am sure if a black man commits the same "intentional mistake," you will be quick to conclude that the black man's brain matter is just as black as his skin.
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by marsoden: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
AgreatMan:

I am sure if a black man commits the same "intentional mistake," you will be quick to conclude that the black man's brain matter is just as black as his skin.

It depends on the sphere of life that you belong to and the ideology of the people you roll with. It's not everyone that reason that way. Some people think outside the norm.
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by frostland(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2017
AgreatMan:

But if a black man does the same, it's because he's dumb abi?
don't get me wrong,am saying da go to the extreme jst to be funny black man don't have DAT time to waste I have watch a video DAT they build house and furnish the interior and later demolished it jst for the fun
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by Uniquejames(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin grin this has got me cracking since morning.
Mbok where is mynd44 nd lalasticlala
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by OVA200(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
If all this constructional flaws were in Nigeria people will be hunting for the engineer's head but it is oyinbo we will still appreciate it.

Well-done Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by crackhouse(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice.
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by joinnow: 4:04am On Mar 13, 2017
KillerBeauty:
Now you can take a shower and poo at the same time
It's designed by my brother
We prefer use water to clean up rather than tissue paper.
Re: Engineering Mistakes That Make You Wonder Who Gave Them Engineering Degrees by KillerBeauty(f): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries You Should Never ever Visit in your life time / University Of Port Harcourt 2007/2008 Admission List Is Out / Very Common Mistakes in Nigerian Spoken English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.