Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 5 (582 Views)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 3 / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 5 by muyi001: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Heey babe how you” I asked with anxiety in my voice. “Am fine,My father say I should call you” immediately I heard that, I got relieved and dissapointed at the same time. So no be bleep this babe come ask for I thought. “Ok am coming, lemme wash my face, She left and I stare at her for a few seconds, as she walked away, before regaining myself.

She was not dressed bad this evening. Why is my landlord looking for me? I have paid light and all other bills naw abi this babe tell im father say me see her bobby? I giggled to myself at that thought as I knocked on my landlord’s door. He asked me to come in. After exchange of pleasantries what met me next shocked me.He started narrating to me how his son never wants to go to school and don’t want to learn any trade either.

He talked about how he has tried so much for him and care for him to no avail. That he was proud of me any time he sees me, that the way I coordinate myself living alone without behaving like the people around there, he wish his sin can emulate me, he went on to tell me how he would like me to be friendswith his son so that I can change him to some extent before my six months of staying there elapses. All the while he talked I could see the worries in his eyes, and the pain, I pitied him but I went ahead to talk with him like a man.

I was able to tell him how he was the cause, how he should have behaved like a father, how he must have pampered the boy so much that he is now out of hand. He agreed with me. We talked into the night and I bid him good night promising to do anything within my power to bring back his first son to his right senses.I left and retired to my room. As I picked my phone I saw five missed, I never knew I was going to spend so much time with my landlord so I did not bother going with my phone.The two out of the five missed call was from my aunt the other from my mum then two from ADA.

I promised my aunt that I will visit them at Zuba that weekend but didn’t turn up and I didn’t called.I was sure that’s why she was called.I decided to call her the next day when she will be awake, I guess she was sleeping already. I called my mum and We talked for some time. My mum is not an early sleeper so calling her was not an issues. She asked me how I was xqoping and gave me all those motherly advice about being careful with girls.

I just giggled “You know am a good boy mama” I said to her as I always did whenever she gave me her advices. After the call I decided to call Ada even though she may be asleep she will see that I returned her call.

Complete the reading of this Season 1 episode 5 here http://muyigist.com/2017/03/07/must-read-my-i-t-sex-escapades-18-episode-5/

Read completed romance stories here http://muyigist.com/category/completed-stories/?submit=View

Do you love reading music lyrics, read here http://muyigist.com/category/lyrics/?submit=View

Download muyigist Android App Now for instant updates and smooth surfing here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rPWic1p0yqY1pMX3VzZE93dFE/view?usp=drivesdk

Source : www.muyigist.com

(1) (Reply)

Assuming!!! / Creating A Telegram Group For Singles Who Are 30 Years And Above / Edo Girl Based In Europe Showers Praises On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.