Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... (8860 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Pregnant Oyibo Woman Makes Headline For This Reason / LOOK AT How This Nigerian Girl Has Become A Slave To This Oyibo On Upwork / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Davindal(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
I can't just stop laughing. A particular facebook user had no chills against some FB comments by Africans on a white woman's page.

Lol... The guy is right to some extent, but I think his approach was #raw.

Below are the screen shots. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Davindal(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
More of the comments screen shots. The rib-cracking comment was the last comment. Though, he sounds rude but he made a valid point.

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Twaci(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2017
So what's her business? Who send her? Could be she don't get as much comments on her pictures.

Truth being told, the white woman ain't all that but there's nothing wrong in appreciating anyone smiley
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2017
The guy said nothing but the truth.The woman is facially okay but her body is something else or maybe she is pregnant. The guy b like Asslickers everywhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Strahovski1(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2017
She is not beautiful in truth.

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Next
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by emeijeh(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2017
If you ask me..... I see a pregnant man grin

4 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
This could hit FP oo

So saddddd
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by DrDeji20(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2017
that boy "Austin onyinyechukwu peter" that posted that is very stupid comment. no one is ugly, no one has right to call someone else ugly just becasue you want to prove a point.
and how can he say that every African commenting nicely to the woman is trying to scam her. what a derailed human being this boy is.

ok. let's figure it this way.he is African . then plainly he is a monkey and he is retarded. he should be discriminated because he is black and came from Africa. he must be a slave and a nigger.

how will he feel if someone say these things to him. yeah, right. he will be depressed.

Moral: if you don't have anything nice to say to someone, better don't say anything.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by naijaboiy: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Na for this Facebook all these nairaland ass lickers take learn work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by david16(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2017
He just killed her! she might never post a picture of herself again

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
If you ask me..... I see a pregnant man grin

Same here bro. Might be transgender

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Jodha(f): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2017
He was too harsh.. It's because of morons like this.. Why were Nigerians are painted black abroad..

And if yhu check well.. Nah one ugly igbo man with rumpled face nai post that trash...

****MODIFIED*****

NAIRALAND BINGOS(GUYS) ROAMING AROUND THIS APP LOOKING FOR A LASS THEY'LL VENT THEIR SHARE OF LIFE'S FRUSTRATIONS ON.. SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT...

JODHA DOESN'T REPLY "UNWORTHY NON-ENTITIES"

TAKE NOTE!!

5 Likes

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by chigoizie7(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Some people are mean
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Davindal:
I can't just stop laughing. A particular facebook user had no chills against some FB comments by Africans on a white woman's page.

Lol... The guy is right to some extent, but I think his approach was #raw.

Below are the screen shots. Enjoy.

guy, go and charge your fone nw
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by nNEOo(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Made me remembered my fulani babe

My fulani babe: babe my tummy is paining me

Me: it is your menstrual period nay?

My fulani babe: Rawwwwwww grin

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by refiner(f): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Most guys are fond of this...i saw an average looking girl picx d other day on facebook but if u see comments?...i checked her picx a million times to look for the beauty,even put on my spec but i couldnt see any...

Nawa oo undecided
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Lunagirl(f): 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
What will we now decide do to the boy that claimed her as mummy? grin grin
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by ZORO47(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
So what's her business? Who send her? Could be she don't get as much comments on her pictures.

Truth being told, the white woman ain't all that but there's nothing wrong in appreciating anyone smiley
yeah, if the appreciation is true and sincere, not emPty flattery geared at selfish motive. That's just annoying

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Safiaa(f): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lool

Why is the guy trying to stop another mans hustle? People need to learn to mind their business. The world would be a much better place. Honestly.
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Davindal(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lunagirl:
What will we now decide do to the boy that claimed her as mummy? grin grin
, like seriously, he needs to be flogged. Don't be surprise; his type doesn't call his mother by that pet name: “MUMMY”. They are just hypocrites.
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Lunagirl(f): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davindal:
, like seriously, he needs to be flogged. Don't be surprise; his type doesn't call his mother by that pet name: “MUMMY”. They are just hypocrites.

All for someone that will not even look your side sef
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by ozoebuka1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol that guy na beast... grin
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Thukzee01(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ayam not Hondastanding

1 Like

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
lalasticlala come and see o
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Earth2Metahuman: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
The guy is a fhoool with capital F
A professional internet troll.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
The woman is not beautiful to doesn't mean she is not beautiful to others.
Plus she is okay for a pregnant woman without make up.

Someone needs to slap sense into his flat head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Raintaker(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
prettythicksme:
The guy said nothing but the truth.The woman is facially okay but her body is something else or maybe she is pregnant. The guy b like Asslickers everywhere. grin
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by abdulaz: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria problems lies in the hands of Nigerians.

I guess this is how they are going to rule themselves in Biafra if at all it materialises.
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by AkinPhysicist: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin He is right grin
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Sammypedro18(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
D nigger's damn right.. ..she's fugly!!!! C as she pose like person dem force snap d pics.. .
She get mind upload dis kyn pic for fb ooh
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by snowden9(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
If she commits suicide tomorrow now cos of the way that guy attacked her, he will become silent, change his facebook name and regret his actions like that ibidun guy did. Most of us don't know that the way someone takes criticism is different from the way another person takes theirs.
We are all beautiful in our own way.

You. Yes you. You are beautiful.
Re: This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
gringringrin

Reason I hate to snap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.