Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? (1672 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Boss13: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

I am his defender hoping to be proven wrong. Got it?

Abeg go and sit down one place. You're just confused
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Abeg go and sit down one place. You're just confused

No I'm not confused believe me, I know what I am doing.

Ok, look at it this way. A pastor told me on Tuesday that one other lady in Italy said the same thing about Apostle Suleman but I couldn't believe it because he is well respected by so many Christians. So I don't want to believe it he indeed Bleep around till I have heard and seen proofs from more women-see JOHN 8:17
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by zlantanfan: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

You are right but God will use people like you and me to do that
And u are so sure of his holiness, even David fell from God, God never vindicates or covers sin, David still was punished.
The problem is you see this from one view that suileman is not guilty.

But he is human, have u seen his jeep parked in daniella house too. If that jeep plate number isn't Photoshop as it corresponds with car details then tell me how apostle would have given a Benz jeep to an olosho of high reputation who isn't needy.
Or it may be a visitation or dash, what visitation does a man of God have with a sex worker.
Stephanie said a name which apostle told her he had sex with, Stephanie had never meet Dianella.

Nigerians out of curiosity go to daniella page and find a picture of which bears a car, they go online and see the registrant and owner is apostle.
How do u rectify these coincidences and explain the reason why apostle is bent on silencing her.
God does not allow cover of sin, the children of eli are examples
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by Firstcitizen: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

I am his defender hoping to be proven wrong. Got it?

Just like that for this recession. Go and sleep jare. We know the truth already
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by peteregwu(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
SulemanDEFENDER:

You are right but God will use people like you and me to do that

I understand what you mean, but all the same, we cant fight for the man of God. All we owe him is prayers. But God almighty is the vindicator of the righteous.

Exodus 14:14 KJV
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Isaiah 54:15 KJV
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by peteregwu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Their is no point troubling yourselves about this issue. If he is innocent, God will defend, no doubt. If he is guilty, God will back away from, only time will tell. I can only pray that if he is innocent, that go should deliver him.

The reason is because we were not their when all this was taking place as alleged. May the Holy God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, expose who the liar is in Jesus name.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by UrbanMystique: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
i will defend the pastor online if the price is right

i have great line of defense that will blow everyone away

pm me for my services.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? by SulemanDEFENDER: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrbanMystique:
i will defend the pastor online if the price is right

i have great line of defense that will blow everyone away

pm me for my services.

defend

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Satan Genuinely Repents? / Why E No Work? / The Theists Wheel Of Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.