Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) (48954 Views)

Sierra Leone Government Patronises Innoson Vehicles In Anambra State (Pictures) / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by jworos(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na that number 2 Crushed my Car angry angry

Lol cheesy

For Asphalt 8
That Space shuttle sabi disturb person movement sha...
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nature8(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by wtfCode: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Cool
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2017
sseunhayor:
all i see are transformers
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Henrypraise: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

Amerika has always suffered from paranoia over a “non-existent” Russian invasion which is largely due to fear of consequence & damaging repercussion arising from her years of atrocities & crimes - from subversion of undesirable foreign governments to state-sponsored terrorism & attempted/successful assassination of foreign leaders, as can be seen from these links below:

www.globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/US/Foreign_Assassinations_since_1945

But Russia does not necessarily have to invade Amerika to take out the rail lines or the electric grids; the financial system; the interstate highway system; ocean freight; the airlines; and the oil & gas pipelines.

Under a thousand “Russian tactical nuclear balls of flame” would easily get it done. grin cheesy grin

u ar getting it wrong... d US ar not paranoid, but de hack to d proverb u prepare for war at a tym of peace, n u need to prepare using worse case of event... des measures n tots ar wat always makes develop countries absolve shocks dat wud ordinarily dismantle developing nations like Nigeria...

besides u speak wit so much hate on d US, u wan relocate to Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by babamoha(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=PaperLace post=54492930]One looks like MTN mast, another looks like ... a rocket, one even resemble 'second' Niger bridge.

I hope these ones na buttons dey control am sha.
So,who will buy for me? angry[/qu

I WILL BUY FOR YOU.LOL
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

Amerika has always suffered from paranoia over a “non-existent” Russian invasion which is largely due to fear of consequence & damaging repercussion arising from her years of atrocities & crimes - from subversion of undesirable foreign governments to state-sponsored terrorism & attempted/successful assassination of foreign leaders, as can be seen from these links below:

But Russia does not necessarily have to invade Amerika to take out the rail lines or the electric grids; the financial system; the interstate highway system; ocean freight; the airlines; and the oil & gas pipelines.

Under a thousand “Russian tactical nuclear balls of flame” would easily get it done. grin cheesy grin

Is it paranoia? The Russians just successfully installed a puppet as United States president. I'd say their fears were well founded.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
https://jalopnik.com/5934614/the-ten-biggest-land-vehicles-ever-built/

This is the original article on jalopnik

the right thing to do, and which professionals do, is give credit and links

they do not try to claim the articles as their own.

even with your fancy editing, you were still too lazy to understand that the US is the only country in the world that still uses the imperial system and correct accordingly.

that is a dead giveaway for your copy, paste, edit and publish.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Caseless: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
cupidhero:

Abia State government no fit buy am talkless of a nairalander. You be better car junkie. You are always found on threads like this. What thrills you most about these cars..is it the aesthetics or the science behind the engines that make acceleration possible?
nothing among what you listed here can explain ladies' love for vehicle- it's all for the glamour
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by MD45: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Did you forget the Terex Titan
grin

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by pamcode(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Monsty Monster Monstrous.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by akigbemaru: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Largest land toys!
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2017
kalindaminda:

Is it paranoia? The Russians just successfully installed a puppet as United States president. I'd say their fears were well founded.

How many Presidents & Dictators has Amerika installed throughout the globe since ww2?

Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine is just 1 out of hundreds. Let's not even talk about Afrika.

3 Likes

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
cupidhero:

Abia State government no fit buy am talkless of a nairalander. You be better car junkie. You are always found on threads like this. What thrills you most about these cars..is it the aesthetics or the science behind the engines that make acceleration possible?
Hehe...what would I be needing these transformers for?
These ones no be cars na, they are large objects grin.

Aesthetics... a bit of the science, but if we're talking about my interest in this section...it's basically for better understanding of (my) car's mechanics,troubleshooting, DIYs and maintenance.

By the way, how come you stay in my neck of the woods_ and I have never seen you by mistake? (As if I will know you, if I see you sef) My boss lives in your vicinity and I drop her off most times.

1 Like

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

Why not talk about what the US can do to Russia too? Ordinary THAAD deployment to South Korea is spooking them like rat in glue grin
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Damn i bin think say na crawler be d biggest b4 but this baggar na die o
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by uvalued(m): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
the cartapillar wowed me in comparision to the man at the wheels. the space image has not left earth becos there is nothing out there like space.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by ehinmowo: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
amazing technology...some of those technologies cud take like 5% of Nigeria budget
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by sharrp: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

You sound like america lack nuclear power and forgot they are the first nation to developed nukes(mahanttan project) . plus they got more active nukes than russia
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by mirrakk(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ezedon:
What are they using it for

last born. to bury buhari
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by phoexix: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Special duty vehiclles
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

And u think the balls of flame wont be shot out of the sky by america?
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by cupidhero(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Caseless:
nothing among what you listed here can explain ladies' love for vehicle- it's all for the glamour
Paperlace is not that typical. She has the intellectual curiosity of a man. If she was a regular girl or Nigerian lady i wouldn't even bother her with such question.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

And u think the balls of flame wont be shot out of the sky by america?

No, my friend. Amerika does not have any counter-measures against the Russian ToPol-Ms, SS-18Satan, the SLBM - Bulavas & the terrifying Satan 2 (RS-28 Sarmat). grin

The Satan 2, for instance, is guaranteed to sink Amerika to the bottom of the ocean - and it can neither be stopped nor intercepted. grin

Even in the world of SAMs, no Country can match Russia. Do not be deceived by the useless & overrated MIM-104 Patriot, MEADS & the THAAD - Amerika is only good in propaganda grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4KPfaASjzA

2 Likes

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Fadolistic(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovative and cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give your business or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? We offer the best possible quality and design. Original galvanised steel. Best possible finish and design -high density polyethylene shade net triple stitched with a monofilament thread and applying french seam stitching techniques...... Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number:+234 703 859 2625, 08077356782, 08029226311. Hurry!!!! Youwont regret it ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by cupidhero(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Aesthetics... a bit of the science, but if we're talking about my interest in this section...it's basically for better understanding of (my) car's mechanics,troubleshooting, DIYs and maintenance.

By the way, how come you stay in my neck of the woods_ and I have never seen you by mistake? (As if I will know you, if I see you sef) My boss lives in your vicinity and I drop her off most times.

Be like you don't trust Nigerian mechanics? You seem like the type of client that will be telling the mechanic the right oil to use or maybe telling him more about the car he claims to know. I don't really see any easy DIYs or troubleshooting tasks that can be carried out by a girl on a car. Can you change your own tyre..are you that strong?

If you see me you will definately know grin ...i look like my moniker minus the bows,arrows and wings. The truth is i rarely move or hangout much when i come back. I'm usually stuck indoors 24/7 since there is really nothing to see when i go outside. My folks maintain a permanent residence there and i do business in the town once in a while but my major hustle and life is at Owerri.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by cupidhero(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
PaperLace:

Be like you don't trust Nigerian mechanics? You seem like the type of client that will be telling the mechanic the right oil to use or maybe telling him more about the car he claims to know. I don't really see any easy DIYs or troubleshooting tasks that can be carried out by a girl on a car. Can you change your own tyre..are you that strong?

If you see me you will definately recognize me grin ...i look like my moniker minus the bows,arrows and wings. The truth is i rarely move or hangout much when i come back. I'm usually stuck indoors 24/7 since there is really nothing to see when i go outside. My folks maintain a permanent residence there and i do business in the town once in a while but my major hustle and life is at Owerri.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
cupidhero:

If you see me you will definately recognize me grin ...i look like my moniker minus the bows,arrows and wings. The truth is i rarely move or hangout much when i come back. I'm usually stuck indoors 24/7 since there is really nothing to see when i go outside. My folks maintain a permanent residence there and i do business in the town once in a while but my major hustle and life is at Owerri.
I 'trust' my mechanic for now o, he hasn't done anything to breach that trust. Lol, I don't give that much trouble.
Yes, I can change my tyres, though those nuts could be so stubborn. I've done it just twice, other times...a brother came to my rescue, Nigerian men are nice like that.

You look like cupid? Hahahahaha, I can imagine.
Owerri? Count me out. angry
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

How many Presidents & Dictators has Amerika installed throughout the globe since ww2?

Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine is just 1 out of hundreds. Let's not even talk about Afrika.

What does that have to do with what I said? You said they were being paranoid, I said their fears were founded you're talking another thing.

Or is it that you don't know what paranoid means?
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Zoharariel:

No, my friend. Amerika does not have any counter-measures against the Russian ToPol-Ms, SS-18Satan, the SLBM - Bulavas & the terrifying Satan 2 (RS-28 Sarmat). grin

The Satan 2, for instance, is guaranteed to sink Amerika to the bottom of the ocean - and it can neither be stopped nor intercepted. grin

Even in the world of SAMs, no Country can match Russia. Do not be deceived by the useless & overrated MIM-104 Patriot, MEADS & the THAAD - Amerika is only good in propaganda grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4KPfaASjzA
have u heard of aegis, ratheon, ? u probably havent heard of or read abt america's ability to intercept missiles mid air with 100% accuracy.
Re: Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

have u heard of aegis, ratheon, ? u probably havent heard of or read abt america's ability to intercept missiles mid air with 100% accuracy.

What pretty much flawed his argument is the fact that the video was uploaded by Russian Armed Forces but RS-28 Sarmat is real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Car To Buy With N1.5million? / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? / Plymouth Prowler Spotted At The Palms, Lekki (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.