Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (65918 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Safiaa(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm sure you'll be grinning if you're mother or sister get called that word, right? It just says a lot about your character.
naijaboiy:

font=serif]You don't dictate to me my choice of words. If you're not comfortable scroll and pass.

Stay in your lane!
[/font]
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by naijaboiy: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm sure you'll be grinning if you're mother or sister get called that word, right? It just says a lot about your character.
Okay...

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by 1metre: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrHenri:
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!
my man he deserves it, can he do that crap in US??
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by kindex(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
My brother na love oooo!
HARDDON:
Oh the shame! D horror!

De-pricked n he went home wit his tails inbtw his legs!

A gurl is using ur destiny to fan her career yet u'r dulling forming macho!

grin

Even d gurl , u didnt question!

So of all d yellow plush , faithful puss puss in d US, u came to die on some blackened , over used, super abused cleft? embarassed

Sad, son, sad
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
1metre:
my man he deserves it, can he do that crap in US??

US army can't do that crap either.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Mykelpato(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
person wey don reach US come back still dey fight for naija girl ..mtcheww ..i no even see US for him body na India D guy go undecided
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by delishpot: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Makes no sense. So he took the boys number to call him when he arrives for the fight or? But why that amebo go pick them call.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
This guy fall my hand yakata,how the babe wan fine reach na...tsk tsk tsk smgdh
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by soderican(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Returnee from where? USA or USB...u no catch ground well.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by ogbonti: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nature8:

Bro, that's the reason you need to marry a white.. Be faithful to her, love her and treat her like a Queen.. She'll not only give you her life, but also heaven..

Shut up your dirty mouth, if you don't know what to say. Have u dated a white girl before talk less of marrying one? You think life is what you see on Hollywood soap operas? Guy, I live in the USA, and you have no idea. I guess Obama's father was stupid abi?
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by chronique(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Even if you want to fight over a lady, the last person should be a girl in school. On top wetin? I never see wetin go make me fight over woman... The only time I would fight over a woman, is if someone assaults my wife and I'm actually sure they don't have anything going on behind doors. Can't go and be fighting over a pussycat that does not respect my Dickson.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nature8(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
ogbonti:

Shut up your dirty mouth, if you don't know what to say. Have u dated a white girl before talk less of marrying one? You think life is what you see on Hollywood soap operas? Guy, I live in the USA, and you have no idea. I guess Obama's father was stupid abi?

For your plastic mind, you think I'm saying what I don't know abi?

I have two uncles that married whites, one is from Germany, one from Spain and the Spanish lady can speak our language (Igbo) fluently without making a single mistake and she's a medical doctor while the German woman is trying small small.. And they do visit home every Christmas with their children..

Don't quote me again to type that rubbish..
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.
with all d fine black american and latina chicas for yankee..he come naija dey fight for one unknown babe he meet for facebook..hmm i just tire grin

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
Oh the shame! D horror!

De-pricked n he went home wit his tails inbtw his legs!

A gurl is using ur destiny to fan her career yet u'r dulling forming macho!

grin

Even d gurl , u didnt question!

So of all d yellow plush , faithful puss puss in d US, u came to die on some blackened , over used, super abused cleft? embarassed

Sad, son, sad

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mykelpato:
person wey don reach US come back still dey fight for naija girl ..mtcheww ..i no even see US for him body na India D guy go undecided
\
u get point sha..he no get that yankee freshness wey our guys we don go dere det get cheesy.india sef too big.i am very sure na togo or benin republic he go grin

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Ajeyo(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2017
[I love the word bushmeat,it's my favourite word.
quote author=NwamaziNwaAro post=54482066] grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.[/quote]
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
agabaI23:
I like your profile pic.
Thank you!
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
NotOfThis:

Thank you!
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
NotOfThis:

Thank you!

Where is that?
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Incline:

Where is that?
I took the photo in Lethbridge, Alberta.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by agabaI23(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
NotOfThis:

I took the photo in Lethbridge, Alberta.
It has to be Canada...Beautiful nature!

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by ogbonti: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nature8:

For your plastic mind, you think I'm saying what I don't know abi?

I have two uncles that married whites, one is from Germany, one from Spain and the Spanish lady can speak our language (Igbo) fluently without making a single mistake and she's a medical doctor while the German woman is trying small small.. And they do visit home every Christmas with their children..

Don't quote me again to type that rubbish..

I and 20 others I know have married white ladies here in the US and our stories are sour and different, so you cannot use just 2 flawed instances of your family members to generalise that all white women are better than Nigerian women, you surely suffering from racial inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.