Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced (65925 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You don't refer to any woman as a bittch, no matter what she has done. Respect yourself.
erm, you might be wrong. Some are actually b¡tches undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Aderola15:

Ahnahn cry cry cry

Pls don't report us ooh, we wee nor do it again.

grin grin If you buy sweet for me I won't tell. tongue
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by CaroLyner(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:

Chai! Madam Caro, you af joined bad gang finally. angry you and Aderola15

I will tell uncle tongue
What ya mean?

A drill is a tool fitted with a cutting tool attachment or driving tool attachment, usually a drill bit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Safiaa(f): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
How would you feel if someone called your mother/sister a b!tch? Please, just stop.
YoungBlackRico:
erm, you might wrong. Some are actually b¡tches undecided

©YBR
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
What ya mean?

A drill is a tool fitted with a cutting tool attachment or driving tool attachment, usually a drill bit grin

Hahahaha... I see. Wehdone ma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
How would you feel if someone called your mother/sister a b!tch? Please, just stop.
Won't bat an eyelid 'cause they aren't. Are you one? Why are you so worked up about the whole thing?

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Psoul(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrHenri:
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!

When u make a mistake like a gentleman, u will be corrected as a gentleman

When u make a mistake like a mumu, u will be corrected as a mumu

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nawa o is she the only girl on earth?
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Safiaa(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Won't bat an eyelid 'cause they aren't. Are you one? Why are you so worked up about the whole thing?

©YBR
I just don't like the term. Thats all.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Jennifer89(f): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
see as the guy just disgrace himself just because of one gal yeye cry crycry
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
I just don't like the term. Thats all.
Okay, but then there's nothing you can do about it. People can say whatever they want whenever they want whichever way they want it, you can't stop it. Just learn to live with it & don't live that life.

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by sirmelody(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
wat if he shot d boy making call thinking dat he shot his so call rival, d next news will be dat d Innocent boy was a cultish nd was shot death by his rival cult group trust our press nah. God Forbid.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by eightsin(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
May God not allow us fall into the hands of Tboss girls. They can bring a mighty man down within seconds
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by northvietnam(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
if my Bae cheats on me, I will just calm down..
get the full details and evidence of her promiscuous life style then propose to her..

leave like 4 years with a ring and later dump her sorry ass for bleeping with my heart...

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by talk2saintify(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
hello...

am gonna gonna beat yhu up grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by hollywater: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

May God save all of us from mistaken identity

And

May everyone plotting our downfall be humiliated and humbled like this mumu

Who

Left all the girls in US

to come and fight for one bush meat in Agulu.
So now a crime to live in the State and be in love with a girl in Nigeria? Instead of you to blame the girl for her cheating lifestyle.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by farouk0403(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
The man really put himself in a terrible situation. Think with your brain and not your heart.

Welcome on board,

barka da zuwa nairaland
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
He prolly got some low self-esteem so he can't get a classy girl here in the states and he had to go get some nasty hoe at UNIZIK...smh
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by azezola(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fake news
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by IykeWest: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

And

Who

Left all the girls in US

Baba, u harsh o! grin grin grin grin grin grin bush meat in Agulu! grin grin grin grin
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by emi14: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Him alone going to fight in Nigeria campus. Kissing.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Hunter turns bushmeat.

And

Who

Left all the girls in US

grin grin wink
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by yinkslinks(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Flat heads can misuse their opportunities
itsop:
U.S-based Nigerian Man Disgraced After Storming Unizik To Beat Up His Supposed Lover’s Boyfriend.

There was drama at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University School of Pharmacy , Agulu, Anambra State, today, when a man who just returned from the U. S, stormed the campus , to fight for the love of his supposed girlfriend.

Trouble started, last night , when he called the girl, while studying during night class , and his girl’s side boyfriend , on campus , picked the call. In the course of their conversation, the boyfriend threatened to beat the U . S returnee.

Angered by the threat, he went to the campus today to teach him a lesson. On getting there , he called the supposed boyfriend , but coincidentally , an innocent student was also receiving a call close by.

Thinking that the innocent student was the boyfriend and was answering his call, he pounced on him and started beating him until security operatives intervened . He and his accomplice were eventually disgraced out of the campus .

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/us-based-nigerian-man-disgraced-after.html?m=0

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nature8(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin Hunter turns bushmeat.

And
Who
Left all the girls in US

Amen!
The bush meat no be small one.. grin
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by akigbemaru: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Returnee.
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Nature8(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
hollywater:
So now a crime to live in the State and be in love with a girl in Nigeria? Instead of you to blame the girl for her cheating lifestyle.

Bro, that's the reason you need to marry a white.. Be faithful to her, love her and treat her like a Queen.. She'll not only give you her life, but also heaven..
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by NaWetinDey(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
I pity any man who's still on this mental and psychological level. It will wreck your life fighting another man over a hoe. If the girl has respect for you and is sokey yours, no other man would come close to her phone claiming that she's his. It's even worse that the guy returned from the almighty USA. He's obviously financially comfortable and still in this gf mess. What a shame and a pain!
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Bashnigga(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
naijaboiy:
And he lost on both sides.

Guys shouldn't be fighting over girls, it makes no sense. If the bïtch don't want to be wth you then you let her go. If you were actually a good guy in the relationship then it's the girls loss not yours.

This nigga fücked up! undecided
Some Niggaz never learn
naijaboiy u face looks familiar, u go Uniben abi
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by VanBommel(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
cocaineaddict:
make lie kill u dia op. U mean someone had the guts to come into a nigerian university to fight. He get luck say nobe executioner, don1, kpowai or bigeye he jam
cultism
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by Donjasdeblest(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
itsop:
U.S-based Nigerian Man Disgraced After Storming Unizik To Beat Up His Supposed Lover’s Boyfriend.

There was drama at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University School of Pharmacy , Agulu, Anambra State, today, when a man who just returned from the U. S, stormed the campus , to fight for the love of his supposed girlfriend.

Trouble started, last night , when he called the girl, while studying during night class , and his girl’s side boyfriend , on campus , picked the call. In the course of their conversation, the boyfriend threatened to beat the U . S returnee.

Angered by the threat, he went to the campus today to teach him a lesson. On getting there , he called the supposed boyfriend , but coincidentally , an innocent student was also receiving a call close by.

Thinking that the innocent student was the boyfriend and was answering his call, he pounced on him and started beating him until security operatives intervened .

how did he get de guys Number

blogger at it
Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by fof1: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrHenri:
YES, What the guy did was wrong but the Nigerian army should better stop this act of disgracing people in public places. The guy deserve some respect and should be taken to the security office for some reasons, Instead of disgracing him like that. Honestly I know he was wrong but those army has done the worst. Believe me, This guy wont be happy seeing this in social media and he might be forced to do something crazier but I hope he forgive and forget. SORRY BRO. That babe is a bastard !!!

U TOO U ARE A DISGRACE TO POST SUCH COMMENT. ACTIONS AND REACTIONS ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE. DID U READ SUCH IN SCHOOL? PLS STUDY WELL.

1 Like

Re: US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You don't refer to any woman as a bittch, no matter what she has done. Respect yourself.
You don't dictate to me my choice of words. If you're not comfortable scroll and pass.

Stay in your lane!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.