Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. (1565 Views)

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President / President Trump Waited For Rex Tillerson To Arrive Shithole To Fire Him...smh / It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
A litre of fuel was #97 before pmb jack it up to #145 thereby creating inflation.
An exchange to a dollar was #200.Under pmb it rise to #500.
Under 1 year,thousand of companies shut down businesses and millions of nigerians lost their jobs,still these people are celebrating a failure.
Are they sponsor by pmb's cabals or they are the abokis who hoard dollars at the airport?

1 Like

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by HARDDON: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
What do u expect from a religously blindfolded folks up north?

i dont blame them. The blame is on Tinubu who sold d country out.

If only he had read history n not let his power-grab @ all cost to ruin his probably nice ideas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by nextprince: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2017
That should tell you the northerners are fully aware of the cause of recession. Or at least, why it can't be mitigated.

Or you think reasonable Nigerians are interested in all this lies you propagate on nl?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by EmeeNaka: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2017
It's not Northerners but the Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by amaechi1: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2017
That is the buhari factor who can't take away from him whether or alive. That is factor of a hero.

2 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2017
EmeeNaka:
It's not Northerners but the Muslims
The muslims are the majority.That is why i used that word.

2 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
What do u expect from a religously blindfolded folks up north?

i dont blame them. The blame is on Tinubu who sold d country out.

If only he had read history n not let his power-grab @ all cost to ruin his probably nice ideas
Tinubu wanted an appointment sharing formular.Where pmb will appoint his boys into juicy positions to bring returns just as lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by onyeezeigbo: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria can never be better when people like sarrki is in Nigeria,I wonder how many of sarrki's are in Nigeria.

I pity the Nigerians saying buhary should come and continue his GOOD WORK
they are enemies of Nigeria.

sarrki you are enemy of Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by HARDDON: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:
Tinubu wanted an appointment sharing formular.Where pmb will appoint his boys into juicy positions to bring returns just as lagos state.

N he gorrit!

Just the left overs though angry
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by HARDDON: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Nigeria can never be better when people like sarrki is in Nigeria,I wonder how many of sarrki's are in Nigeria.

I pity the Nigerians saying buhary should come and continue his GOOD WORK
they are enemies of Nigeria.

sarrki you are enemy of Nigeria.

May his family, life n dEstiny be ruled just like d northern president is ruling cows like him

9 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

N he gorrit!
Just the left overs though angry
No,he didnt.
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Opinedecandid(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's the height of mediocrity and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nowenuse: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
What do u expect from a group of people brainwashed every day and night in their mosques by illiterate paedophile and terrorist mallams?

8 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eeyah! Igbos wailing thread. Make una wail gently o grin
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by onyeezeigbo: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:

May his family, life n dEstiny be ruled just like d northern president is ruling cows like him
amen but I will like him to live long and witness his children suffer his foolishness
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Aufbauh(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sometimes I'd ask myself why are these people celebrating like this. But come to think of the ill wishes and mockery of the IPOBians, i felt their celebration is worth it.

The Northerners so to say are simply robbing it in on the mischief makers.

3 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by tuscani: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
In the south, the rule is that , pull a trigger, kill a nigger, you are hero
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Aufbauh(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
seunmsg:

They have a very long time to wail as their nemesis/nightmare is back hale and healthy as against their wishes.

Their incessant wailing is becoming boring and at the same time killing the voice of formidable opposition.

How can you take a man who has made up his mind to be unnecessarily aggressive and impulsively hostile to the good course of our country seriously? They're only making themselves a laughing stock.
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by oyinkinola: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:
A litre of fuel was #97 before pmb jack it up to #145 thereby creating inflation.
Under 1 year,thousand of companies shut down businesses and millions of nigerians lost their jobs,still these people are celebrating a failure.
Are they sponsor by pmb's cabals or they are the abokis who hoard dollars at the airport?
...OP let those stupid investors who can't cope with Nigeria reality go elsewhere that's there own business!
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by DocHMD: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
They'd have poor leadership abi na rulership as long as a northerner is in Aso rock than have performing 'infidel' who could better their lives.

How some 'sophisticated' people think you can build a viable country with these people still amazes me.
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Larryfest(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
What do you expect before an average northerner doesn't care about all this dollar ups n downs theirs is just to see food to eat even if was begged for and a place to sleep even if its by the road side( if u are in Lagos u will understand what am saying well) and in the next morning they carry their shoe making box or scrap materials they sell and move on, same thing everyday... So you shouldn't be surprised by all dis majority of them ain't affected!!! Celebrating his save return is good but saying he should come n continue from where he stopped is a treasonable felony i swear....

2 Likes

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by NASTYNASOSO: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
HMMM
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
KEEP POSTING ALL THIS POO AND HATE SPEECHES THINKING YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF NORTHERNERS
GUYS, YOU ARE ONLY CEMENTING THEM TOGATHER.
MAKING THEM TO COOPERATE AND FIGHT THE COMMON ENEMY
LIKE IT OR NOT THIS GUYS ARE WELL POLITICALLY STRATEGISED WITH THIER NUMBERS AND COMMON SPIRIT WHEN IT COMES TO VOTING, THEY REMAIN ON TOP AND YOU REMAIN AN OPPRESSED WAILER AT THE BOTTOM. KPELE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by EazyMoh(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow!
When you southerners were celebrating the return of a convicted criminal found guilty of looting public funds you didn't see anything wrong in it, you didn't open a thread. But now you do on this. Continue! It's your BP that stands to rise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by KevinDein: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
EazyMoh:
Wow!
When you southerners were celebrating the return of a convicted criminal found guilty of looting public funds you didn't see anything wrong in it, you didn't open a thread. But now you do on this. Continue! It's your BP that stands to rise.
they are a funny lot, eh? A thanks giving service was literally held for a dude that robbed them dry over there in Delta state, but the major concern of the op is that northerners are happy a sick man has recovered a bit of health.

Do they teach hypocrisy, as a course, in any institution over there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by bantudra: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:

you are already crying....wait until we throw out south african companies,then you can cry us a new river naija..

we need a new river naija... grin

the strange thing is,people are doing better now with buhari in charge.......

i am doing much better...

you just dont want to understand why the north loves him soo much...

they are already thankful that boko haram is decimated...

no online propaganda will work against buhari in the north or west....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by bantudra: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
seunmsg:

wailing is their calling... grin
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by EazyMoh(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
KevinDein:
they are a funny lot, eh? A thanks giving service was literally held for a dude that robbed them dry over there in Delta state, but the major concern of the op is that northerners are happy a sick man has recovered a bit of health.

Do they teach hypocrisy, as a course, in any institution over there
My brother I wonder o!
But it makes happy seeing how pained they are. Imagine the heartache the OP and his likes are suffering not only with the defeat of IB (the pain never goes away) the return of PMB and now solidarity rallies nationwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

My brother I wonder o!
But it makes happy seeing how pained they are. Imagine the heartache the OP and his likes are suffering not only with the defeat of IB (the pain never goes away) the return of PMB and now solidarity rallies nationwide.
That is why i dont render financial help to your almajinrin brothers who beg on the street because they refuse to heed advice.
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by odysey: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
some easterners r celebrating him too
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by EazyMoh(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Love Machine:
That is why i dont render financial help to your almajinrin brothers who beg on the street because they refuse to heed advice.
LOL! You only give from what you have.

1 Like

Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by otil1: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
amaechi1:
That is the buhari factor who can't take away from him whether or alive. That is factor of a hero.

Hero of what, I ask?

Of illiterates and illiteracy; of religious zralots, bigots and extelremists; of nepotism; of economic retardation and stagnation; of mass unemploymeny and hunger.

But you are right my dear @amaechi. But history will give him his place no doubt
Re: Despite GMB Poor Governance Northerners Are Celebrating Him.smh. by otil1: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
amaechi1:

Hero of what, I ask?

Of illiterates and illiteracy; of religious zealots, bigots and extremists; of nepotism; of economic retardation and stagnation; of mass unemploymeny and hunger.

But you are right my dear @amaechi, he is a hero to some section of the populace, not all. But history will give him his place no doubt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Holds Closed Door Meeting With Gov. Ikpeazu / Breaking News: The Islamization Agenda For Nigeria / Mohammed Indimi Takes 100 Guests To Spain & France For $20ml 70th Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.