Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? (654 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by ammamat(f): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2009
How do you kno w if he / she is The One?

Let's face it. Finding the perfect guy can get exhausting, and after a while, downright irritating. Whether you're single and hopelessly looking or married and hopelessly bored, every girl could use a little direction.

This question has been bothering me since yet i can give myself the correct answer,
I believe the great poeple in this forum can help me out .

please how can I know?
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2009
Really I think u would know.
You know what u want in life and what what u want in a man. Go for a man that can give u that. Reality however is the key. The problem is that most girls want men of their fantasies and those kind of dreams are only fulfilled in movies or romance novels. Look at those guys keenly and also look at yourself, u'll definitely if that guy completes u. And if u happen to believe in God pray along for guidance it works.
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by ammamat(f): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks @ sweet Doctor, but another question is, how about meeting this person that has the quality u want but at the same time the guy has nothing to show, no educational background, i mean just nothing to bost of, yet the kind posesse all the quality , How do know of this guy is truly not pretending , outside praying and still waiting for God
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by chibenwa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
yah.u should really go for what you actually want from a guy
it is sometimes difficult to know whom the right person is.the
thing is just settle wit a guy you know can take care of u.because
love wont feed u, it wont pay ur bills and take care of the kids when
they come.but try and show love.
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by candyshore: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
oh u would no u will ve d feeling u would know dat yes dis is my last bustop. esp when u see all d things u expect from him or her, somehow u would be 80% fuifilled. u wil feel so comfy and relaxed with him or her. and d list goes on,
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by coolier(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
Trust your intuition.
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by Sweetdoct247(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
That was why I said being realistic is the thing, now as an educated person I wouldn't really advice u to marry somebody that doesn't av any education. Let's face it there will be a social problem later in life. I mean u guys can't even relate at the same level. When ur man/woman cant contribute anything to values u hold dear not because he/she doesn't want to but because he/she doesn't know anything about it, no matter the depth of the love there will be problems later. Then a guy who has nothing to show definitely doesn't sound like women's dream man so I dont really understand what u mean when u say he has nothing to show and yet has all the quality u want in a man so what did u fall in love with?
About ur other question that's why u date. U don't just meet a person one day and follow him to the altar on the next. Dating is not just about going not together or doing romantic chats in dark corners, it's also an avenue to observe & know ur man or woman so as to be able to decide whether his/her intentions are noble. Yea I know people can pretend but the problem is that some people still believe that love is blind. One thing I always say is that tho we love with our heart we need to guide our heart to love with our heads. It's not easy I must admit cos I've been there. The love clouds ur mind so much that being objective is difficult. You just dont wanna consider that he just lied. If u don't let yourself get carried away in the euphoria of "romance" during dating and u take time to look, observe and think u will definitely know him/her for who he/she is. Nobody can pretend for ever it doesn't matter how much conscious effort is invested into it. Just dont av blind love and u'll clearly see,
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by Sweetdoct247(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
That was why I said being realistic is the thing, now as an educated person I wouldn't really advice u to marry somebody that doesn't av any education. Let's face it there will be a social problem later in life. I mean u guys can't even relate at the same level. When ur man/woman cant contribute anything to values u hold dear not because he/she doesn't want to but because he/she doesn't know anything about it, no matter the depth of the love there will be problems later. Then a guy who has nothing to show definitely doesn't sound like women's dream man so I dont really understand what u mean when u say he has nothing to show and yet has all the quality u want in a man so what did u fall in love with?
About ur other question that's why u date. U don't just meet a person one day and follow him to the altar on the next. Dating is not just about going not together or doing romantic chats in dark corners, it's also an avenue to observe & know ur man or woman so as to be able to decide whether his/her intentions are noble. Yea I know people can pretend but the problem is that some people still believe that love is blind. One thing I always say is that tho we love with our heart we need to guide our heart to love with our heads. It's not easy I must admit cos I've been there. The love clouds ur mind so much that being objective is difficult. You just dont wanna consider that he just lied. If u don't let yourself get carried away in the euphoria of "romance" during dating and u take time to look, observe and think u will definitely know him/her for who he/she is. Nobody can pretend for ever it doesn't matter how much conscious effort is invested into it. Just dont av blind love and u'll clearly see,
Re: How Do You Know If Hei She Is The One? by smooooooth: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
for the male - i[b]f she has never shaved her under arm air.[/b]

for the ladies- if he scratches his balls in public.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,why na? / Tips For The First Date / Do You Like Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.