Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? (8989 Views)

Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Latest : Formal President Obasanjo Has Officially Denounced His Christian Name / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:
STUPID LOCAL THREAD
...how is it stupid and local?
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
orunto27:

They are all In Yoruba Bible. You must have and know the formula for deriving them.
Lord is Oluwa: God is Olorun: Almighty is Olodumare: Revelation is Ifihan etcetera.
Now, if The Lord or God soothes you or blesses you or graces you or mixes your fortunes or wakes you up to fortune etcetera, then you can name your Children Oluyemi, Oluyomi, Olusefunmi, Olufunso, Oludolapo, Olujibola, Olusimbo etcetera.
Enough meanwhile,
...VP prof Yemi Osinbajo should settle this dispute, the oluwa, olorun is in yoruba, before the revelation of Holy Bible there are all these name among Yoruba till today!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by orunto27: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
So, Is Bible not English?
Are you confused?
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2017
orunto27:
So, Is Bible not English?
Are you confused?
....not at all!
Bible is in Hewbrew, translated in English!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by louisilva: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2017
O-sin-bad-e cool thank me later
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2017
louisilva:
O-sin-bad-e cool thank me later
...nothing like that!
No thank.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by evergenuine(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Is name like Nebuchadnezzar a Christian name because it was found in d Bible? Esau, Eve etc.

IFAYEMI - IFA worshipper
OLUWAYEMI - Yoruba Christian

Those two names can be shortened to YEMI.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2017
evergenuine:
Is name like Nebuchadnezzar a Christian name because it was found in d Bible? Esau, Eve etc.

IFAYEMI - IFA worshipper
OLUWAYEMI - Yoruba Christian

Those two names can be shortened to YEMI.
...before Bible come Yoruba have Yemi, ok?
but if I said Jacob, you know am talking to christian? aint you?
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by orunto27: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2017
oyinkinola:

....not at all!
Bible is in Hewbrew, translated in English!

"Bible" is English. KJV titles it so.
Hebrew Texts, KJV calls It "Scroll".
Greek Texts is simply "Septuagint", not Bible.
Latin Texts is "The Vulgate", not Bible.
Yoruba Texts is "IFA". SAC found all the Divination of IFA and reconciled them in "Bibeli".
Osinbajo is a Spirit Name in Bibeli, and so is Obasanjo, Awolowo, Oyinkinola etcetera. Yemi is simply praising God(Olorun in Bibeli IFA). As for O-sin-bad-e, when I set my eyes on Buhari, I shall ask him where he googled that from.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by oyinkinola: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2017
orunto27:

"Bible" is English. KJV titles it so.
Hebrew Texts, KJV calls It "Scroll".
Greek Texts is simply "Septuagint", not Bible.
Latin Texts is "The Vulgate", not Bible.
Yoruba Texts is "IFA". SAC found all the Divination of IFA and reconciled them in "Bibeli".
Osinbajo is a Spirit Name in Bibeli, and so is Obasanjo, Awolowo, Oyinkinola etcetera. Yemi is simply praising God(Olorun in Bibeli IFA). As for O-sin-bad-e, when I set my eyes on Buhari, I shall ask him where he googled that from.
....ok reffered Osinbajo to one name in Bible eg Esiah, David or to say what is Osinbajo in Bible name!
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by orunto27: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
oyinkinola:

....ok reffered Osinbajo to one name in Bible eg Esiah, David or to say what is Osinbajo in Bible name!

Surely you have not read any Yoruba Commentary on IFA-Bibeli. For there you will know that Osi, Osin, Oba, Oya, Oso, Ogun, Sango, Olu, Ala, Ade etcetera are Spirits Messengers of Olodumare in Bibeli and in the same ways as Michael, Gabriel, Light,Darkness, Good, Bad, Life, Death etcetera are in The Bible. You may not know how you got here but Osinbajo is " Omo Eda, Omo IFA, Omo Ekun, Omo Olorun ni.
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Lanre1st(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Olorun, Oluwa means God, Lord both Xtian and Muslim yoruba share/bearing it as prefix to their names. As for Osinbajo, its a pagan name which shows VP was born to a pagan family or mixture of pagan& xtianity. So when he grow to decide the religion of himself its hard for him to change all those pagan name been register for him
Re: WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN NAME OF PROF YEMI OSINBAJO? by Lanre1st(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
oyinkinola:
On my way to work today I come accross some Ghanians, he greet me, hello Nigerian? I said fine! boldly and proudly! then;
He ask, what's the christian name of your VP, prof Yemi Osinbanjo?
Disapointedly I look up and down but no answer!
they laugh at me and go away!
pls help!
Oyinkinola

I think his Christian name should be peter, its look like i came across it in the past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi In Tears; Says Reforms Are Not A Northern Agenda! / PHOTOS: Turtle That Smokes 10 Cigarettes A Day / Missing People From The Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.