Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Question For All Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question For All Muslims (780 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / An Open Letter To All Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For All Muslims by gombos: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2009
If you weren't told that there is hell and paradise would you still worship Allah (swt) the same way?

Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all

Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us.[quote][/quote]
Re: Question For All Muslims by muhsin(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
gombo_s:

If you weren't told that there is hell and paradise would you still worship Allah (swt) the same way?

And I am. No more long story. lol! grin
Re: Question For All Muslims by gombos: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
angry That fact that your living is proof that a higher power created you, unliss your an athesit of course.
Re: Question For All Muslims by muhsin(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2009
gombo_s:

angry That fact that your living is proof that a higher power created you, unliss your an athesit of course.

What are you exactly trying to say?
Re: Question For All Muslims by gombos: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2009
dont missanderstand me but i asked this question to show that you don't worship Allah swt because of the fear of hell and the reward of jannah. Allah swt should be worship because Allah swt is the creator of the universe and deserved to be worship, don't get me wrong brother aafis Akhi
Re: Question For All Muslims by muhsin(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2009
I smiled. smiley
Re: Question For All Muslims by gombos: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
forgive me plss my brother i was kidding with you
Re: Question For All Muslims by muhsin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2009
OK. smiley
Re: Question For All Muslims by ShdAde: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2010
gombo_s:

Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all. Ya Allah forgive us all

Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us.

Believe me, everybody who believes in one religion or the other has it at the back of his mind that there is a greater reward out there. Its the human mind, its not about muslims. We all beleive that there is Kingdom of God. Your question should have been addressed to everyone, not just muslims.
Re: Question For All Muslims by MUNEER2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
gombo_s:

Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us. Ya Rahman have mercy on us.

My Brother, your question is a very good one, except that you've asked it like a non muslim
gombo_s link=topic=367678.msg5149621#msg5149621 date=1261265240:

dont missanderstand me but i asked this question to show that you don't worship Allah swt because of the fear of hell and the reward of jannah. Allah swt should be worship because Allah swt is the creator of the universe and deserved to be worship, don't get me wrong brother aafis Akhi

Your answer showed that you are a pious muslim, may Allah continue to increase us in faith. . . Amin
Re: Question For All Muslims by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2010
quick question:

does anyone know what are the most popular Muslim names among diasporan Nigerians. ie the children born to diasporan Nigerian muslims.

Just curious and feel free to ignore the question if it makes you uncomfortable.
Re: Question For All Muslims by MUNEER2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
tpia.:

quick question:

does anyone know what are the most popular Muslim names among diasporan Nigerians. ie the children born to diasporan Nigerian muslims.

Just curious and feel free to ignore the question if it makes you uncomfortable.
Does any one knows the dirtiest pastor to own a ware house, and parades himself to be clean?
Feel free to ignore the Question too if it makes you uncomfortable. . .Ptsssss angry
Re: Question For All Muslims by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2010
MUNEER2:

Does any one knows the dirtiest pastor to own a ware house, and parades himself to be clean?
Feel free to ignore the Question too if it makes you uncomfortable. . .Ptsssss angry

you're too sensitive- that's not good. angry angry angry angry

You're on your way to blowing up your village and family members, I dont doubt.

anyway, enough back and forth- if the simple and honest question annoys you and inspires you to jihad, then hasten to your village like i said.

nbo lo ti ja wa.
Re: Question For All Muslims by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2010
Another simple question. If it offends you abeg waka pass, shior.

Q- are any group of muslim believers exempted from the call to prayer? Why or why not?
Re: Question For All Muslims by MUNEER2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
tpia.:

you're too sensitive- that's not good. angry angry angry angry

You're on your way to blowing up your village and family members, I dont doubt.

anyway, enough back and forth- if the simple and honest question annoys you and inspires you to jihad, then hasten to your village like i said.

nbo lo ti ja wa.
You took this personal because of a fellow sheep like you
Well, I don't have to be told you've got a smooth brain lipsrsealed
'cos all the above response are simply unreasonable lipsrsealed

tpia.:

Another simple question. If it offends you abeg waka pass, shior.

Q- are any group of muslim believers exempted from the call to prayer? Why or why not?

How unreasonable a question lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Marraige Proposal / Hijab, A Narrative- (great Piece) / Love Marriage & Fairytales | Spoken Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.