Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER (1987 Views)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by darbeelicous(f): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know, that was just an attempt to being funny! Damn its not working! angry
But thanks though, it's not really closed, just taking a break!
Temmytea70:

Just an attempt to convince you
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
kin8744:
How about somebody that have many partners?
Exactly.
cheesy
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Temmytea70(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
I know, that was just an attempt to being funny! Damn its not working! angry
But thanks though, it's not really closed, just taking a break!

Oh...a break?...that could still be considerable....take ur time and get back wiser and smarter this time around
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by darbeelicous(f): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm on a low key! I'm done with all that drama for now! grin
Mrseeko:

Like seriously, you don't really need a partner?
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by darbeelicous(f): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
exactly my point! I'm glad u understand smiley
Temmytea70:

Oh...a break?...that could still be considerable....take ur time and get back wiser and smarter this time around
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Temmytea70(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
exactly my point! I'm glad u understand smiley

Feel free to share the good tidings when it works out...#ijustwanttoeatweddingjollofrice
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Young03(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mrseeko:

Lol, and she's still your partner... She's a slut and she can lie.... Abeg bro you re dating an ashawo

iam quotin u wit ds acount, the oda fon is off

bros na real ashawo i dey date o

fear girls in benin
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by thunderfiremods(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
not two bt million all capped up in one..

she too dey ask money..
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Mrseeko(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
I'm on a low key! I'm done with all that drama for now! grin

well that's cool tho. that's your choice
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Mrseeko(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Young03:

fear girls in benin

lol grin
Young03:

fear girls in benin

lol
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nma27:
Based on Logistics eh, I'm Partnerless.

When I am here
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

When I am here
You pass my power abeg..lol
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by jakandeola(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nma27:
dat d way u want it
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by iDROID: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nma27:
You pass my power abeg..lol

Who theif your power?
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Who theif your power?
Addict huh
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by BiafranBushBoy: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nma27:
Addict huh

come'on...

That;s fiction cheesy...

That stuff never happened!! cheesy
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by pkang: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
Don't ask me, Ain't got a partner cool

What did he do.
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Dickson080(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
She farts alot and too sturbon

1 Like

Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by NeeKlaus: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

when this idiot_ go get sense? definitely not this 2017!
Nahhh...not this 2017.
Let's be realistic- 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by darbeelicous(f): 4:54am On Mar 12, 2017
who? undecided
pkang:

What did he do.
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Bwaal(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:

What about me
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Bwaal:

What about me
What about you
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by schumastic(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2017
am here to learn from those in a relationship
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by Bwaal(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Nma27:
What about you
yes baby
Re: WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER by firstking01(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Mrseeko:
COME ON GUYS, LET'S HAVE THO... WHAT ARE THE TWO THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOUR PARTNER... LET'S BEGIN

1, ME I HATE IT WHEN MY GIRL REFUSE ME FROM HAVING SEX WITH HER AND WHEN SHE REFUSES TO GIVE ME HEAD.

2, SECONDLY, I HATE IT WHEN MY GIRL CHAT OR TALK WITH MY FRIENDS. IT MAKES ME JEALOUS cry

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, LET'S HEAR YOURS cheesy

#PARTNERFORLIFE
Her always being reserved and her introvertedness freaks the fvcking hell outa meundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Boy And A LADY He Took Out On A Date In Ibadan / Hit Or Miss - Lady With One Leg Breaks Internet With Her Nude Picture / The Reason Why Uniport Girls Can't Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.