Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] (8127 Views)

Stripped Nâked Once And For All — She Came To Defend Them [Picture] / Man Disgrace Slay Queens Dancing Without Bra & Cloth At A Party,Chase them out / All Odds Are Against Me On NAIRALAND. See 8 of Them... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2020
1. Money
2. Women (use your head — I'm not referring to sex)

Secret 1

If you love these two things I mentioned above, please, don't chase them. Put yourself in a position those two things will chase you.

Secret 2

If you must chase something on Earth, then it should only be God.

Bonus: Another this to chase is mosquito — to avoid malaria; not money or women.

Warning: Not chasing money or women doesn't mean you should be in your room praying everyday without taking action in what you want in life.

Attract money, don't chase it.
Attract women, don't chase them.

Now you've attracted money, learn to manage and invest it. Also, now that you've attracted women, learn to screen them based on attitude and discard the bad (nagging) eggs that could cause you hypertension in less than 40 seconds.

I have given you the secret you need to enjoy life without financial stress or relationship brouhaha.

All the best.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm.Interesting Tips sha

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by BeerParlour: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
1. Money
2. Women (use your head — I'm not referring to sex)

Secret 1

If you love these two things I mentioned above, please, don't chase them. Put yourself in a position those two things will chase you.

Secret 2

If you must chase something on Earth, then it should only be God.

Bonus: Another this to chase is mosquito — to avoid malaria; not money or women.

Warning: Not chasing money or women doesn't mean you should be in your room praying everyday without taking action in what you want in life.

Attract money, don't chase it.
Attract women, don't chase them.

Now you've attracted money, learn to manage and invest it. Also, now that you've attract women, learn to screen them based on attitude and discard the bad (nagging) eggs that could cause you hypertension in less than 40 seconds.

I have given you the secret you need the enjoy life without financial stress or relationship brouhaha.

All the best.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Talking about money, I get messages from all around the world showering me praises. Now, I don't really care about the praise because I have had enough already.

Do you know what I care about? The MONEY they give me before they shower the praise. #Smile. It means you can't praise me for free. Before you praise me, pay me. I hate free praise. #Lol.

Imagine putting yourself in a shoe each time you get praised, you get paid even while you're sleeping? Just imagine. That, to me, is not chasing money, but attracting money.

2 Likes

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Talking about not chasing women, I told a pretty fat ass lady yesterday to go to sleep that her mates are sleeping and ended the call, but guess what she did? See it below.

That girl gets more than 80 messages per day on Facebook from admirers, but someone like me who has refused to be her friend on FB and refused to chase her is the one she wants.

Why? When you focus of attracting and not "chasing" you'll be ahead of other men, especially these bunch of weak nice guys we have littered across the globe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020
In summary, understand how to attract and STOP chasing.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Meedon: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020

Good one

Madeinchenzen2 abi made in Wuhan 3 won't like this.

He likes chasing everything under skirt or anything with a pussy

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2020
So you just relax, dem money go fall from heaven go meet you shebi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Yes. (Just study the difference between smart work and hard work).

In Nigeria, we are programmed to focus on hard work and that's why poverty will hardly depart this country.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Meedon: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
So you just relax, dem money go fall from heaven go meet you shebi?

You don't have the idea bro

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
You re right
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by peeps4u: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Cardichukwu309:
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B
z

Oga, show your earnings.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Meedon:

You don't have the idea bro

Fill me in na, I'm all ears
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Yes.

I hear you
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Guadiol104(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
IPhone 6s for sale
Very clean and affordable
No fault
3g ram and 64g rom

Asking price, 60 000

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2020
This young man always striking my posts, what have I done to you? I think you're Mr. Psycho and if you are, kindly drop your phone number let me send you the 1k card you missed last time so you can allow this matter rest.

Thank you.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by jerryfunky(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Clap for urself....

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:
This young man always striking my posts, what have I done to you? I think you're Mr. Psycho and if you are, kindly drop your phone number let me send you the 1k card you missed last time so you can allow this matter rest.

Thank you.
It won't be bad if you show me love too.

I'm learning affiliate marketing, I've exhausted my MB downloading some some videos, abeg even if na 5h.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Some people are just so stingy with 5 star reviews.

Was it Victor Waifor (I don't even know to spell it) that said, "Do better thing money go come"? If yes, then he isn't lying.

So, do better thing and stop scamming innocent people.

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Thank you.

Boss I missed it too .
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2020
You probably don't understand what I mean.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:
You probably don't understand what I mean.

No I don't.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by gamapoy539: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Madeinchenzen2 food don land ooo. come and pour your frustration lemme laugh small. frustrated people are so funny.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by senatepresido: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Talking about not chasing women, I told a pretty fat ass lady yesterday to go to sleep that her mates are sleeping and ended the call, but guess what she did? See it below.

That girl gets more than 80 messages per day on Facebook from admirers, but someone like me who has refused to be her friend on FB and refused to chase her is the one she wants.

Why? When you focus of attracting and not "chasing" you'll be ahead of other men, especially these bunch of weak nice guys we have littered across the globe.

So because my friend sent you a message you now posted it here, she actually showed me this message...
why are you people like this...
na she Bleep up, I will show her this

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Love to see you make money online because that a motivation to never give up in my hussle
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please, @Psycho, post your number now to get your card. I may not be online soon. If you miss it this time around, don't blame me again.

And after getting it, I'd like you to stop that thing you're doing — I mean, quoting me everywhere.

Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
senatepresido:

So because my friend sent you a message you now posted it here, she actually showed me this message...
why are you people like this...
na she Bleep up, I will show her this
ILegendd your Yawa just gas grin
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Meedon: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Fill me in na, I'm all ears

Ask Mr. Iregendd

He makes money while he sleep
Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by Meedon: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
If I can get this type of review I will dance from Lagos to Sambisa forest without shoes

iLegendd:

Was it Victor Waifor (I don't even know to spell it) that said, "Do better thing money go come"? If yes, then he isn't lying.

Re: Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
iLegendd:

This one wey you dey show us comment wey we nor know who get am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: / Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.