Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans (3528 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Am Dropping My Marriage Plans Cos Of This / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by longjohnsilver: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
I think so

Walk away bro, she ain't goin' change
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by madone: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Forgive her nah eh, if it's ur sister that someone want to break her heart and hope u ll come here to start saying u need our advice and prayer to keep her marriage oo.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
I caught her on the phone speaking with another guy.. She lied that he was disturbing her that's why she gave him her phone number and she was trying to tell him that she is getting married soon.. I think I am fed up with all this lies and crocodile tears.. I just cancelled my wedding plans. though not easy
Haha. I guess she doesn't love you. A woman who truly loves you wouldn't have time for that.

Why do you have to worry about this chick? There are lots of cool women out there and you can grab any of them.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by Shossie(f): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
I caught her on the phone speaking with another guy.. She lied that he was disturbing her that's why she gave him her phone number and she was trying to tell him that she is getting married soon.. I think I am fed up with all this lies and crocodile tears.. I just cancelled my wedding plans. though not easy
You caught her on the phone speaking with another guy, what was her conversation with the guy all about? She has been lying to you before for you to say you are tired of the lies. I hope you made a good decision tho, love, trust, forgiveness and communication are very important in a relationship leading to marriage. You can call her and sit her down, see if she changes, but if not, you know what to do.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by bigl: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:

My dear, that's the best decision ever. If after been committed to the extent of marrying her, and she still can't keep her mind and potato in one place, you shouldn't risk marrying such a person becos, she won't change at all! She will get worse
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by JONSYN7154: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
That's exactly what is happening to me right now. I caughty fiancee talking to her guy and when I asked he she said he's a toaster. I asked her how did the toaster get her number. Up till now I've not gotten any good answer. we're to get married by Easter.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by torqque7(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
But why are women like this now..very greedy,trying to eat her cake and have it..smh fiance no be just ordinary girlfriend if she is still giving you reasons to doubt then my brothers you better bolt..same thing happened to me in December,funny thing is they make you feel they loyal 100%

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by schumastic(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2017
when it's time and I eventually get her engage n she refuse to cut off all communication with her toasters i will just jeje call the engagement off an ask her to tell them to get her engaged, I don't v strength for headaches or ladies who don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by mctowel01: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2017
JONSYN7154:
That's exactly what is happening to me right now. I caughty fiancee talking to her guy and when I asked he she said he's a toaster. I asked her how did the toaster get her number. Up till now I've not gotten any good answer. we're to get married by Easter.
Your fiancee is still sampling toasters, when your wedding is in about a month's time.... Lol, what a life!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by bola4dprec(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
you need to be more tolerant women need love do you give it to her? If yes no perfect relationship all it requires is tolerant
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by kkkp: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
bola4dprec:
you need to be more tolerant women need love do you give it to her? If yes no perfect relationship all it requires is tolerant
I gave her everything.. she always show she can't live without me.. But she is got problem with trust which is vital for a successful marriage
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by Emmalondon: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
bola4dprec:

I dont know why people keep trying to defend womwn when it is very clear that the woman is wrong. How can you say he should be tolerant and more loving than he is already.

A woman that knows she is getting married soon. A woman whom a man has gone all the way to start making marriage plans for and she is still entertaining toasters and stupid calls from guys.

Please such a woman is not a wife material and is definitely not serious about getting married to the guy.
If she is serious about getting married she will concentrate on her fiance and join him to plan their marriage and make sure that its successful.

A serious lady who really wants to get married knows that the best time to show her love and commitment to her fiance is during their courtship and when they are planning their wedding.

Please i will advise guys not to waste their time with any stupid girl that doesn't know what she wants and is not ready to focus on her marriage.

There are so many girls with this kind of lifestyle these days. When a man says he wants to marry them that is when they want to go and sleep with all their former boyfriends for the last time.

So please my brother look for a girl that is really interested in building a future with you. A girl that really wants to get married and be focused on her family.

Any girl that still has time for toasters and is still entertaining stupid and funny calls few weeks to her marriage will SURELY and DEFINITELY sleep with other men after you have married her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by JONSYN7154: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
mctowel01:

Your fiancee is still sampling toasters, when your wedding is in about a month's time.... Lol, what a life!
So painful. I've called it off.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by browniex: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
I just tire for women and thier lies,I just discovered that my girlfriend has been fucking another man right under my nose.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by prettymina(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Cutehector:
he is got trust issues.. Pray u never meet such man.. How are you faring tho
Its better he let's her go b4 it revolves to story that touch... When a man got trust issue he cant love or trust any lady... As u have female,friends,cousin,colleagues,customers,family member is better u know she has too which are male...
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by bola4dprec(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emmalondon:

I dont know why people keep trying to defend womwn when it is very clear that the woman is wrong. How can you say he should be tolerant and more loving than he is already.

A woman that knows she is getting married soon. A woman whom a man has gone all the way to start making marriage plans for and she is still entertaining toasters and stupid calls from guys.

Please such a woman is not a wife material and is definitely not serious about getting married to the guy.
If she is serious about getting married she will concentrate on her fiance and join him to plan their marriage and make sure that its successful.

A serious lady who really wants to get married knows that the best time to show her love and commitment to her fiance is during their courtship and when they are planning their wedding.

Please i will advise guys not to waste their time with any stupid girl that doesn't know what she wants and is not ready to focus on her marriage.

There are so many girls with this kind of lifestyle these days. When a man says he wants to marry them that is when they want to go and sleep with all their former boyfriends for the last time.

So please my brother look for a girl that is really interested in building a future with you. A girl that really wants to get married and be focused on her family.

Any girl that still has time for toasters and is still entertaining stupid and funny calls few weeks to her marriage will SURELY and DEFINITELY sleep with other men after you have married her.
I'm speaking from experience all of them behaves the same way
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by kkkp: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
browniex:
I just tire for women and thier lies,I just discovered that my girlfriend has been fucking another man right under my nose.
lolzzz
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
kkkp:
Something is wrong with you, in short your brain is paining you.
Why cancel wedding cos of ordinary call.?
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by kkkp: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Something is wrong with you, in short your brain is paining you.
Why cancel wedding cos of ordinary call.?
u will not understand
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2017
kkkp:
u will not understand
Make me.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by DaySpringer: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2017
KKKp

We support you.
EmmaLondon has hit the nail on the head.

Don't mind the ladies here that are trying to say you should be patient and understanding and all that.

The man is paying the bills for the wedding and is the one that proposed. All the girl had to do was Say yes and still she cannot press the reject button when a Toaster is calling?
The thing that sweets them in the brain when a toaster is calling and trying to get inbetween their legs is still there.. Imagine...

But bro you're messing up.
You can't come and give us incomplete story.
Are you ashamed?
Did you catch her cheating before and actually forgave her?

Come and tell us the full story. Make Front page
And give us updates about her attempts to return.
Re: Help!!!!! I'm About To End My Marriage Plans by torqque7(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2017
browniex:

Hmm just imagine..how did you find out?and what was her bloody excuse?smh some women ehnn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / Reply As A Boyfriend / Actress Rosy Meurer Flaunts Her Hot Body In See-through Lingerie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.