Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (60590 Views)

Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by newspostng(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Money again
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by evexx1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
One question
Do people get paid for being ftc?

Help me ask please
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
wetin concern the guy
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by gudvibz(f): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Love that simple and straight
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
willian10:
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin
Bring your iTunes giftcard. Lemme buy them at a good rate
Contact me in my profile
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Daraph(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Daughters abi Daughter's
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by kristian98(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Daminaj1:
Davido had the best reply for a twitter user who tried to taunt him over his father's money.

The artiste who is has named himself "Omo Babaolowo" and bragged about his father's wealth severally took a more subtle approach when responding to the fan.

The fan had tweeted @ Davido saying "Davido come oo!!, is it true that your father's money is not your money? @iam_Davido" and he responded "My money is my daughters money"

Perfect.

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/bbnaija-davidos-epci-reply-to-twitter.html
mtchew. So what is perfect there nau

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by donolatunji(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
you'll Create Thread and still cheat on your own thread by taking the Ftc and you want to make Heaven undecided
Lols.....Maka Y Won't He Make Heaven?
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by willian10: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
smartmey61:
face to face deal where are u?
Contact me with the contact in my profile, let's talk man to man talk, WhatsApp....

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
you'll Create Thread and still cheat on your own thread by taking the Ftc and you want to make Heaven undecided

That is corruption.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by dsocioemmy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Everybody wan talk for twitter
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by VeniJu: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
One question
Do people get paid for being ftc?
They get airtime what of #500.
They get to open a thread which will be teleported to FP.
They get to become a mod after being ''FTC'' for 20x.
And they get to dine with Lala, with a plate of snake pepper soup and zobo/kunu.tongue
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by MNDY(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
My MONEY, My Body Na Your Own!!!
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Dayoade92(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
oselydia:
I have to make my own money
Must! smiley
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN LONDON:WENGER OUT

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by yinkson(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naso
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by ChopBellefull(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleeknick:
Abeg who know any place where pesin fit buy sachet slap? angry
lol. Yes, check nkataa.com or jiji it
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hahaha roflwkmd you're just one funny dude cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Docytee: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Whats the fan"s bad belle ish all about? his father"s money is also his money.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by ORIGENAL(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
space007:
Money is good
all the time

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Durentmoney: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Daminaj1:
Davido had the best reply for a twitter user who tried to taunt him over his father's money.

The artiste who is has named himself "Omo Babaolowo" and bragged about his father's wealth severally took a more subtle approach when responding to the fan.

The fan had tweeted @ Davido saying "Davido come oo!!, is it true that your father's money is not your money? @iam_Davido" and he responded "My money is my daughters money"

Perfect.

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/bbnaija-davidos-epci-reply-to-twitter.html
ok. Why is this on front page?
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
too bad the litu girl's mum is a hoe. anyways she's in good hands. make the olosho people no come dey claim the girl when the girl grow up o.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Thisboysef:

Central bank of Nigeria
no na Diamond bank gringrin
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by klax(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls guys stop taking this empty drum noise making father and son.

How many time have you heard noise or blablabla from Dangore or anyou of his children
How many time have you heard any blablabla from Adenuga, the Uba's etc or their kids

In money or I mean in a real cash matter who the hell is Davido father plus Davido himself In Nigeria who the hell is Davido blablabla father a damn father to a blablabla son

Davido pls find somewhere to sit didn't I know your father oh boy don't let me talk you hear.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
too bad the litu girl's mum is a hoe. anyways she's in good hands. make the olosho people no come dey claim the girl when the girl grow up o.
You mean LovePeddler grincheesygrin
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
nnamdi1998:
You mean "LovePeddler" grincheesygrin
all join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.