Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (60677 Views)

Ahneeka Replies Twitter User Who Called Her 'dirty' / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by geebril(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
veekid:
Who is Davido?

grin.... Dele momodu's boi

VeniJu:

They get airtime what of #500.
They get to open a thread which will be teleported to FP.
They get to become a mod after being ''FTC'' for 20x.
And they get to dine with Lala, with a plate of snake pepper soup and zobo/kunu.tongue
:pcheesy nice one
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by greggng: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
I was told davido hired the guy at efcc handle to help him respond to challenging messages. Is this true? I know he cannot be this smart
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Ugosample(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your money is not her money because she will marry and her husband money will become hers tongue.

They are Yoruba people, not Igbo

In Yoruba land, her father's money is also her money.
Her inheritance dey solid

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by timilehin95(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your money is not her money because she will marry and her husband money will become hers tongue.

I jst discovered dat when God was creating human in his own image, some angels went to an hidden place, creating animals in God's image

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by oluxy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lovely reply from davido
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ugosample:

They are Yoruba people, not Igbo

In Yoruba land, her father's money is also her money.
Her inheritance dey solid
I'm igbo.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Mayflowa(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
oselydia:
I have to make my own money

I dey follow you o. Show me the way
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by solidstone9ja: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] his best reply should have been your fathers poverty is your poverty.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Ugosample(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm igbo.
I know
That is why you are reasoning that way.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by inventor432(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
ur contact
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by lisabella007: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
my father's money is my money
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by tollyboy5(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
Na you mumu pass 4 here I know ladies like you always depend on husband. House wife spotted undecided
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by tollyboy5(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm igbo.
lol so you are Igbo, well our girls are not second class citizen like yeebos and northerners do to their female
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by hefelove(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Egbon Seun ur money too Is my money o cheesy
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by turupepe(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
i dey suffer because my papa no get money. money na money even if nah my mum get am.
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by Alphasoar(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
If you want to get popular, tag any artist and ask stupid question¿¿¿¿¿
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by SuccesYear: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
ToriBlue:
ok
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2017
[size=14pt]Really?[/size]
Re: Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! by charlsecy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido is correct, at least, for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.