Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public (1007 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Naval Officer Kneels On The Street, Proposes To Girlfriend In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by jhendor(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by sleeknick: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wonders of a very hard working penisula grin

1 Like

Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by GloriaNinja(f): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided BITCH PLEASE.
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by jojothegreat(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
La mumu la her calling undecided
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by Zzyzxt(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2017
So to beg her boyfriend now na mumu? honestly pride is an affliction...na wetin dey kill relationship bet hat.
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by paparazy06(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2017
This one is serious ooo... thank God am not the guy because I so much hate creating public scene
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm... Nofin there. Doubt I can do such in public though
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm... Nofin there. Doubt I can do such in public though.... No b Alhaja dey beg so
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by Jaynom(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Wow! It takes humility to "kneel down and beg" someone, Or maybe she don fùck up big time.
Re: Apologetic Girl Kneels On The Ground To Beg Boyfriend Profusely In The Public by meditek(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
tongue :PI highly doubt they are girls or the man has something she wants badly I highly doubt they are girls or the man has something she wants badly

(1) (Reply)

Will Dis Storm Destroy Us? / Caption This Photo Of This Best Man Staring At The New Couple As They Kiss / SEX STORY: My Sister Lisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.