Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue (1056 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Prinszevor(m): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2017
There this girl Am in luv wit so much dat I approach her being a friend an she has been showin me sign of interested, she in luv wit me but the surprise side of it dat I nw tell her my feelings towards her instead of her acceptin it she turn down by saying NO.should I continue tryin or I should let go please I need your advice thnx.........
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by 2SWT(f): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2017
She said no already what else do you want her to say?

1 Like

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by lekjons(m): 3:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Continue trying, don't give up..

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by ikp120(m): 3:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Delete bro! cool cool cool
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Prinszevor:
There this girl Am in luv wit so much dat I approach her being a friend an she has been showin me sign of interested, she in luv wit me but the surprise side of it dat I nw tell her my feelings towards her instead of her acceptin it she turn down by saying NO.should I continue tryin or I should let go please I need your advice thnx.........
Depends on what exactly you told her.
To me she seems very decent.
Kudos to her jare.
Let her be if all you want is making her a girlfriend.
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Kondomatic(m): 5:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Prinszevor:
Did you expect her to say yes?

Treat her like your girlfriend small to see if she's interested.

No girl has ever said yes to me just like that.

1 Like

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by BlaQWolf: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2017
So Jamaican language can be written

Op, She said no and you are here saying she is "Flashing you light" lol..na that light go burn your eyes soon

1 Like

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Mekzyzeus(m): 6:32am On Mar 12, 2017
My brother ! You have got the wrong impression of "like". Ogbeni, the girl no like you in that way.
Continue trying sha. Afterall, if your ATM card gets rejected by an ATM, you no go try again and again to be sure?? grin grin
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by firstking01(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Prinszevor:
You'd be foolish if you continue following her like a fly that sees poo....just distance yourself from her let her go and friendzone her brothers....if she comes back to ask you why the cold treatment tell her that you want a yes or no...i know at this point she 'll still try to melt your heart with her love gestures but my brother, run, i mean run let your back leg be touching your head...i mean, imitate usain bolt...rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Prinszevor(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Thnx To U All 4 Dey Broderly Good Advice. Ok Am Deletin It Now, but wait y m i doin dis to mysef our huzmaid indat matter sha, oo God help me
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2017
thornapple:

Depends on what exactly you told her.
To me she seems very decent.
Kudos to her jare.
Let her be if all you want is making her a girlfriend.
Some comments here sha, i guess you didn't read where he said that the girl is in "love" with him too...you lots always want to eat your cakes and have it...for me, i think the girl wants to keep the guy close so she can be using him for an emotional rebound from her bf....op, again i say run.
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2017
firstking01:

using him for an emotional rebound from her bf....op, again i say run.

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin.

I think she loves/likes him but doesn't want to be used and dumped.
She wants him to strike more serious notes above the usual bf/gf things.
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by McBrooklyn(m): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2017

Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by firstking01(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2017
thornapple:

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin.

I think she loves/likes him but doesn't want to be used and dumped.
She wants him to strike more serious notes above the usual bf/gf things.
Fluke!
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
firstking01:
Fluke!

Freaks
......guys.
Re: Friendship:asking A Girl For Dating She Said NO Is It Advisable To Continue by elkon(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Prinszevor:
Thnx To U All 4 Dey Broderly Good Advice. Ok Am Deletin It Now, but wait y m i doin dis to mysef our huzmaid indat matter sha, oo God help me
undecided hey see yeye guy. now she has turn to ur huzmaid.. oga parkwell

(1) (Reply)

To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum??? / Man Takes Pre-death Photo In A Coffin, Post It On Facebook (pics) / Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.