Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? (4286 Views)

Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2017
selfmadeboss:

FIRST , YOUR NAME IS SH-IT.
secondly, Bleep you all nigerian christians.
whats the need of reading the bible when you fuckers are wicked as shit.
Hey calm down...
Everything will be alright.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:
I'm currently reading a book

how to control men

does that count
smh
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by searchng4love: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:
Once in a week...and that is sunday.. undecided

But i will try to read it twice this week cheesy
You should renew your heart daily with the word of God.... Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God..... Guard your heart jealously for out of it flows the issues​ of life
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't even read it on Sundays. I haven't read it this year.
I don't really plan to.
Any problem with that? undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by selfmadeboss: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Hey calm down...
Everything will be alright.
your reply is sensless, not even related to what i said
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by refiner(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
cool, i can be your private teacher though. wink
grin
Funny u
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by refiner(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2017
searchng4love:

You should renew your heart daily with the word of God.... Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God..... Guard your heart jealously for out of it flows the issues​ of life
See who is preaching to me.. shocked
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Hope you practice what you preach.
Yes
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Mekanus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Haven't touched that shity Mumbo-Jumbo cracker-shiit fairy tales book for the past 6 years now and I don't intend reading it again for the rest of my life. Mehn that book is really f^^cked.
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by searchng4love: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:

See who is preaching to me.. shocked
Well have I done something out of place? undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? by Dareomo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Many God have mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biblical Laws For Rape / The True Name Of The Creator / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.