Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The True Name Of The Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Name Of The Creator (4266 Views)

The Book Of Revelation Is Not From The Creator Of The Universe / Yahushua Is The True Name Of The Messiah (jesus) / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
[center]THE TRUE NAME OF THE CREATOR[center]
[center][flash=200,200][/flash][/center]

People today now refers to the creator as "God" which stands as a tittle for a creator. see meaning in the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
Some also go futher to refer to him with so many titles in place of his true name.see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God#Names_of_God

The key question on ground now is that! can we continue to refer to the Almighty with so many tittles and ignoring the name which he himself gave to us through Prophet Mose in the book of Exodus.
He wrote to Mose on mountain Siena his name spelt as "YHWH" which is pronounced as YAHWEH meaning I AM THAT I AM
Looking at this fact can we all agree to a mere say that "name doesn't really matter". Imagine that he was to be called as a tittle which alone other little gods and if men bear.For example Suongo God of Thunder, Lord as in a Judge in court.
Please all reading this article don't follow the multidude, make up your mind for salvation they say is a personal race
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by barikade: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
jlee:

Please all reading this article don't follow the multidude, make up your mind for salvation they say is a personal race

Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
whereby we must be saved."

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
Yes it true that whatever u ask the father in the sons name the father in heaven will do.
and it is also written that no one comes to the father{Yahweh[/color]} except through the son{Yahoshua}.
[center]And that name is [color=#000099]YAHOSHUA the Almalshak(Christ)
[/center]
      The true name of the son the son is YAHOSHUA
But may i ask u all a question, the son u all claim to follow do you really know him?
you may think u do but let me tell u something, that the prophescy given to Daniel about times and seanson, which the little horn rose to blasphame the most high and also boast of changing times and laws of the most high has been fulfilled back in the time of constantine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_I
so many law and times have been changed examples are:
      The day of worship from sabbath day(saturday) to sunday
      The true name was scrab out with a saying that its too sacred to pronounce and prefer the reffrence of a tittle to the almighty.
      Adding/removing of some laws of Yahweh
Let met becon this question in your minds can your name be translated and when u go any where in the world u will not be called in your exalt name format but with the translations anywhere in the world?
If your answer is no why then is the name of the son now been translated from YAHOSHUA to JESUS.
When JESUS is an Greck translation the hebrew name YAHOSHUA
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by barikade: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2007
Here goes another roundabout debate. undecided

@jlee,

For heaven's sake, I beg you not to start this Constantine routine all over again - you will NOT be able to sustain this debate if you get me started! Rest your heart, Constantine is not the little horn; nor did he change times and laws in order to fit into some people's interpretation of Daniel's prophecy!!

jlee:

If your answer is no why then is the name of the son now been translated from YAHOSHUA to JESUS.
When JESUS is an Greck translation the hebrew name YAHOSHUA

Your arguement then supposes the Scriptures should never have been translated into other languages! I know some names that still retain their meanings even after they've been translated from language to language:

John (English) = Yohann (german)

James (English) = Kimo (Hawaiin)

Besides, when believers have prayed in the name of JESUS, has God answered and honoured that name or not?
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by ajadrage: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2007
The name of the almighty creator was heard by Moses, and he made this name known to all in his books which he was directed to write mainly and specifically for the purpose of making the creator known to mankind.

Today however, the language which he wrote the name in is no longer in use, but it is recorded in the original ancient scripts and the characters are regarded today as the "Tetragrammaton". Those that have done the interpretations of these ancient languages have come up with words like"Yahweh" and Jehovah", but the meaning of the word is rendered to mean" causes to become". That means, he is all so powerful that he causes to become that which will become. The name of Jesus means " the salvation of Jehovah" and this name is also referred to as Yeshua, just like his name sakes, Joshua in the old testament who is also reffered to as Yehoshua.

However, interpretation or not, the name of the one true and living God is

Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Bobbyaf(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2007
My question is simply this. At what point did the Creator-God make known His name? Is it that we have to pronounce the name in the same manner in which it used to be sounded? How can anyone be sure as to what the true nature of the sound is?

In the light of what is being stressed about God's name how does one view this text?

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Jesus backed up this thought by saying: Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Having a knowledge of how God's name should be pronounced or sounded is one thing, but making sure that God's will is carried out in keeping with His word is quite another. I recall debating two members of a sacred name organization that upheld some beliefs that I found astonishing. I am afraid to mention here what they believe, yet their constant cry is how we the mainstream christians have pulluted God's true name.

My question is this also. Why didn't the Son call His Father's name while on earth? Why did He teach His disciples to address God as Father? In addition to that why wasn't such an important matter addressed by the apostles after Christ ascended to heaven?

Food for thought?
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2007
ajadrage:

Today however, the language which he wrote the name in is no longer in use, but it is recorded in the original ancient scripts and the characters are regarded today as the "Tetragrammaton". Those that have done the interpretations of these ancient languages have come up with words like"Yahweh" and Jehovah", but the meaning of the word is rendered to mean" causes to become". That means, he is all so powerful that he causes to become that which will become. The name of Jesus means " the salvation of Jehovah" and this name is also referred to as Yeshua, just like his name sakes, Joshua in the old testament who is also reffered to as Yehoshua.
From your saying are trying to tell us now that the language those words were written in are now outdated and that we should not refer to the creator with the word related to the translation but rather agree to the replacement of the name with words having diffrent meaning such as "LORD".
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by ajadrage: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2007
Yes I am telling you that the form of language that Moses spoke when writing the earliest books of the bible has been non existent for centuries. But, were he to have existed today and spoken the English language, he probably would have spelt the name he heard spoken to him on the Sinai with the English alphabets "J E H O V A H".

Believers of the creator has over the centuries engaged christian establishment over the criminal substitution of of the real name of the creator, Jehovah, with terms such as Lord, GOD, Almighty, etc. This is wrong as we can find out in the earliest scripts the characters of the tetragrammaton and not an ambiguous use of the words Lord, GOD or any of it's like.

The real name of our creator is what he wants us to call him as has been done even since the earliest days when men began to call upon his name. Those men were not calling upon the Lord as that could connote a wide variety of meanings and interpretations, they were calling upon Jehovah, a personal name of his which he has made known to us.

Next time you pray, call his name Jehovah and begin to bear testimony. You would be doing what the greatest church leaders in christiandom has failed to do throughout the history of the church, and that my dear is doing much
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2007
As from what u have just said ajadrage is like going with me a bit but i would want to let u know that JEHOVAH is not the only translation you can from the tetragamation u can also see YAHWEH which is most preferable and similar to the writting YHWH
Also for Bobbyaf i would like you to that Yahosuah the son of Yahweh said his fathers name to us while on earth. But the translators of today version of the Bible have replaced the name of the creator with LORD and GOD.
and if u say a can be translated to diffrent translation then you be wright to say that the name of the son can be called in as;
YAHOSUAH - JESUS(Greek) - OLUGBAMILA(youruba) -OYENSOPUT(ibo)
and all mean the same thing as the deliverer
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2007
Atum- Re, Atun Re, Amun Re (Amen Ra) Ancient Tamarean (falsely called Eygptian by the Greeks)

Olorun (Yoruba)
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by stimulus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hey Kuns! grin How bodi?

I've been wanting to say: let's seek to appreciate everyone - it doesn't matter what colour of skin we have.

Hey, joins hands and let's enjoy our humanity!!
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Paulus(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2007
AND HE

SHALL

BE CALLED,

ADVOCATE; LAMB OF GOD;

THE RESURRECTION & THE LIFE;

SHEPHERD & BISHOP OF SOULS; JUDGE;

LORD OF LORDS; MAN OF SORROWS;

HEAD OF THE CHURCH; MASTER;

FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS; ROCK;

HIGH PRIEST; THE DOOR; LIVING WATER;

BREAD OF LIFE; ROSE OF SHARON;

ALPHA & OMEGA; TRUE VINE; MESSIAH;

TEACHER; HOLY ONE; MEDIATOR;

THE BELOVED BRANCH; CARPENTER;

GOOD SHEPHERD; LIGHT OF THE WORLD;

CHIEF CORNERSTONE; SAVIOR; SERVANT;

AUTHOR & FINISHER OF OUR FAITH;

THE ALMIGHTY; EVERLASTING FATHER;

SHILOH; LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH;

I AM; KING OF KINGS; PRINCE OF PEACE;

BRIDEGROOM; ONLY BEGOTTEN SON;

WONDERFUL COUNSELOR; IMMANUEL;

SON OF MAN; DAYSPRING; THE AMEN;

KING OF THE JEWS; PROPHET; REDEEMER;

ANCHOR; BRIGHT MORNING STAR;

THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE;

JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by stimulus(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2007
That's cool, Paulus. wink
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2007
Back to reality,

The true name of the Creator is mother and Father and all the ancient ancestors

For without them none of us would be here

We are here today because, they were here.

To the Ancient Tamareans (falsely called Egyptians by the Greek) the Creator was Atum-Re also known as ANU

To the Ancient Sumerians the creator was ANU.

As people began to travel and move the name of the creator changed but the principles remained the same.

To the YORUBA it was OBA-TALA from where the Muslims get the name of their God ABU-TALLAH which means the same things Father, most High.

The SUN (Re) is the creator , for without the SUN nothing can exist. Taking us back to the first principle.

HYDRO-GEN WITHOUT HYDROGEN NOTHING CAN EXIST , and this is a scienticfic fact.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Vicjustice: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2007
Just like a king of a people has a name, and the president or prime-minister of a nation has a name, even so has God a name: His name is Jehovah; but sadly, some people abuse the name by claiming to be it's witness in false doctrines.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2007
ya @ paulus you got the tittles,praises but U forgot the about considering the real name

Just as it is written in Acts 4:12
"Neither is there salvation in any other:
for there is none other name under heaven given among men,
whereby we must be saved."
and also the son of the most high [our redemer] said it himself that: "For I come to you in my father's name"

undecided The facts remains yes that the mosthigh has a name but what is this True name
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2007
@jlee,

Let's help you understand something. Everything you would ever wish to live a life pleasing to God is given in the name of the Son of God. That is what the Bible points to in Acts 4:12; and a double confirmation is given in another verse:

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." -- Phil. 2:10 & 11

God has never rejected prayer offered in the name of His Son - because that is what the Son stated should govern the spiritual lives of believers:

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. " -- John 15:16

"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. " -- John 16:23

Seek the Son - in Him you find the authority, power and blessing of the Father's name.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by donpesco: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2007
To clear the matter on ground get all information about the true name and the facts that can't be changed in this site:
http://www.fossilizedcustoms.com/name.html
I would employ you all to gently brows through this site and understand the facts there.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2007
The true name of the creator is CHINEKE, every other mame is ambiguous! cheesy
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 2:06am On Jul 18, 2007
You meant to say "OLUWA" - more like it! grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 18, 2007
Translate Oluwa literally please?. . .Last I checked, it is just as ambiguous as Yahweh!
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2007
Yeah, just as you make out Chineke, not so?
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 18, 2007
Chineke simply means the God them Creator or the God that creates, nothing ambiguous.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Jairzinho(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2007
oluwa = lord , olorun = the owner of heaven
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2007
Lol @Jairzinho, you have time to amuse Donzman. Oluwa/Olurun is what the Yorubas call 'God'; while Chineke for the Ibos.

What I was just wondering is that he makes "CHINEKE" the name of God; and we would have to excuse that he meant to say by extension that "the God that creates" is the name of God. grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Kuns: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2007
Absolute Nature. The nature of Nature
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2007
@pilgrim.1 and Jairzinho

What are you talking about?. . .God in Igbo is simplu Chi, the God that creates is Chineke. No ambiguity in language, see?

Jairzinho:

oluwa = lord , olorun = the owner of heaven

Neither translates to the God that creates, see what I mean?
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2007
Thanks man @ donpesco u got the real link
I would like u guys to get it clearlly.
      There is a big diffrence between a name and a tittle.
      "God" is a tittle of a creator while the name YAHWEH is name of the almight God{creator}.

Note one fact the name YAHWEH is not an hebrew language but rather it was given to the hebrew as YHW and was pronoused by the hebrews as YAHWEH
      so there fore with fact on ground it is clear that it is wrong to refer to almight creator with a tittle when the true name is known.
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2007
Donzman,

Make I still play with you small, hehe grin

Donzman:

@pilgrim.1 and Jairzinho

What are you talking about?. . .God in Igbo is simplu Chi, the God that creates is Chineke. No ambiguity in language, see?

I hear. But "the God that creates" is not His name - that is just an appellation!  grin

Donzman:

Neither translates to the God that creates, see what I mean?

Does it have to be translated into only "the God that creates" in order to make it His name? Oh, I see. . . "the God that creates", but not "the owner of heaven", eh??  grin
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by pilgrim1(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
jlee:

so there fore with fact on ground it is clear that it is wrong to refer to almight creator with a tittle when the true name is known.

Ahh, there. His name is. . .  
JESUS

cool
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by jlee(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
Same on u pilgrim.1 embarassed and others for taking the name of the creator for joke.

I would like u all to get where am driving at clearly.
Am saying to u all now forever that the name of the creator remains constant from generation to generation, it changet not be it the language or tribe.
And the name of the creator remains YAHWEH
while the name of the son of the most high creator is also unique and need not be translated.
one big prove of this uniqness is appearance of an angel to Mary to tell her the name of which the son should be called. which is in YAHOSHUA the HALMASHIAK(saviour).
Re: The True Name Of The Creator by Paulus(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2007
Yeshua

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah / Mohammed The "prophet" Married A 6 Year Old: How Can This Be A Man Of God? / Please I Want To Know The Relevance Of Virgin Mary In Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.