Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) (1156 Views)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Is This The Most Sensual Cake You Have Seen? A Sexday Cake Not a Birthday Cake / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Freeman50(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2017
When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.

My Photo?.....check my profile.

God bless you all.

Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
lol.
I don't eat cake buy happy birthday to you.
All the best dear wink
Enjoy
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2017
lol.
I don't eat cake but happy birthday to you.
All the best dear wink
Enjoy
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
lol.
I don't eat cake but happy birthday to you.
All the best dear wink
Enjoy
but you eat dick
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2017
happy birthday bro..
I wish you the best.
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
but you eat dick
is eating dick a bad idea undecided
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Happy birthday, many more years in good health
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
is eating dick a bad idea undecided
no but eating cake is much more sweeter than eating dick.
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
no but eating cake is much more sweeter than eating dick.
I'm watching my sugar level. I don't like sugary stuffs so eating dick is better smiley tongue tongue
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nature8(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Freeman50:
When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.

My Photo?.....check my profile.

God bless you all.

Happy Birthday To You Bro!

WULLNP.. cheesy
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
happy birthday man

Wish u long life nd prosperity!!

Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
I'm watching my sugar level. I don't like sugary stuffs so eating dick is better smiley tongue tongue
hmm that's cool, its good that ure taking care of your health...
my condo is available, just incase.
smiley
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
hmm that's cool, its good that ure taking care of your health...
my condo is available, just incase.
smiley
lol
Thunder will fire you and your condo cheesy
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
lol
Thunder will fire you and your condo cheesy
Amen and amen..
let your thunder fire my condo so hard..
your thunder is too warm.
kiss
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Freeman50(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
happy birthday man

Wish u long life nd prosperity!!

this is wow......nice booty
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Freeman50(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
but you eat dick
Eating dick?......menh....you are cracking my ribs.
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Freeman50(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Nature8:

Happy Birthday To You Bro!
WULLNP.. cheesy
thank you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Freeman50:
Eating dick?......menh....you are cracking my ribs.
warri girls eat dick..
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Amen and amen..
let your thunder fire my condo so hard..
your thunder is too warm.
kiss
you need reset slap angry sad
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
you need reset slap angry sad
yes baby slap me so hard.. yeah harder and harder, o yeah!!!!!!! wink
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
yes baby slap me so hard.. yeah harder and harder, o yeah!!!!!!! wink
white whatever has gone mad Again
Re: Any Cake You See On The Way, Cut It And Eat. Its My Birthday. (photos) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
HateU2:
white whatever has gone mad Again
You are the cause of it...
I'm suffering from hateu2logy disease.
wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You're In The Friend Zone - Lvmedia / Mens Answer – 10 Parts Of The Man’s Body Where Women Look First / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Boobs On Camera! (MUST WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.