Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? (1593 Views)

If U Caught Ur Frnd Havn Sex With Ur Boo In Your Room Wah Wil U Do / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by xynerise: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
Guys how would you feel if you see caught your brother making love to ur gal? And gals how would you feel if you caught your sis in bed with your boyfriend.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by Witi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Meaning my goat eat my bread. SERIOUS well
1. The girl friend is gone.
2. A yoruba adage says "He who snatch one's wife can never wish someone well" so I will keep a distance way from my brother.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by Kelvinj(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2009
Wahala dey,
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by candyshore: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
it will be hell on earth
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by Damipresh: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2009
Wow, wel its some hw complicated since it involves my sister. So i'll just let go of d relationship
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by chibenwa(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2009
my brother making love to my
girl wrong,

my sister in bed wit my boyfriend, mh
maybe dem they date but nawa oh.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Caught Ur Brother/sister Making Love With Ur Fiancee? by sophianah(f): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2009
I know this can never happen in my family
but lets assume its a drama,
blood is thicker than water, i will be so annoyed woth my sister not because of the guy but because she poses herself to be indisciplined, I will report her to my parent so they will know she is having some mental touch,
as for the guy, no story, he is gone forever, even if its a day to our wedding, he is gone, all i will tell him is that as long as law of karma exist, his children will also experience the same and he will also be a victim of such
But my sister is still my sister, blood is thicker than water

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Male Groupies ~ / What Is The Funniest Thing Your Bf/gf Does Which Makes U Laugh? / How Can I Get Her Off My Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.